Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 12-18-2013, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Blake Bortles, QB, UCF

I searched for a Bortles thread and couldn't find one so I thought I'd start this one. I didn't realize how much his stock is skyrocketing recently. According to an NFL.com report a team with a top ten pick has him as the top QB on their board and Todd McShay has him as the second QB taken in his mock draft. Peter King said this,
Quote:
I’ve spoken to a team that’s likely to have a top 10 pick, and they like him better than any quarterback in this draft

Last edited by Jcn92 : 12-18-2013 at 12:21 PM.
Jcn92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let me kick this discussion off by saying there is no advantage for him to stay another year at UCF.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 01:15 PM    (permalink
fredder
Veteran

fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
I searched for a Bortles thread and couldn't find one so I thought I'd start this one. I didn't realize how much his stock is skyrocketing recently. According to an NFL.com report a team with a top ten pick has him as the top QB on their board and Todd McShay has him as the second QB taken in his mock draft. Peter King said this,
It'd be nice if we could hear his decision on whether to declare or not. Bortles has been my #2 Qb in this class for a while now but I'm not as big of a fan of this class as I was earlier in the season. I think he's #2 by default as opposed to being a truly special QB prospect. There's a lot to like about him as he has good size and athleticism and I really like how he approaches the game. He's come up big in their most important games and he seems to be a great leader.

As for negatives he only has adequate arm strength. I feel like a lot of his problems come down to inconsistencies. At times he tries to do too much and can throw some bad INTs in the process. He doesn't have to arm to fit balls in tight windows but at times he tries to. The INT he threw against South Carolina in the endzone is an example of this and also the game against Penn State where he tried throwing without his feet set and the ball floated and was picked off. He needs to embrace the fact that he doesn't have elite arm strength and just take what's available.

Overall he's a solid physical prospect for the position and he shows the confidence and swagger of a franchise QB but he needs to lose the gunslinger mentality he shows at times because he doesn't have the elite arm strength to get away with it. Also I'd like to see him improve his mechanics so he's more consistently accurate and drives the ball more consistently. I think need at the position will lead him to go in the top 10 but I'm not convinced he would be taken that early if this were a stronger QB class.
fredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Dangermouse
Rookie

Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post

Yes, because when teams set their boards, the first thing they do is call Peter King and tell him who the best QB is.

There's probably about a 70% chance that this is complete BS and even if it's true it probably comes from a team that's not wanting a QB.

Might well be from a team feigning interest to get someone to trade up so more non-QBs will fall.

At the end of the day these scouts are sworn to secrecy and they're not gonna tell the truth to Peter King. Either King has been fed a line of lies from someone, or he just made it up to fill out his column.
Dangermouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
Yes, because when teams set their boards, the first thing they do is call Peter King and tell him who the best QB is.

There's probably about a 70% chance that this is complete BS and even if it's true it probably comes from a team that's not wanting a QB.

Might well be from a team feigning interest to get someone to trade up so more non-QBs will fall.

At the end of the day these scouts are sworn to secrecy and they're not gonna tell the truth to Peter King. Either King has been fed a line of lies from someone, or he just made it up to fill out his column.
Ordinarily I'd say you're spot on but I don't see any one QB this year that far ahead of everyone else.
Old 12-18-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post

I'm with you on this. Kind of like how everybody had their sources about somebody taking Ryan Nassib in the top 10 last year?
Old 12-18-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Dangermouse
Rookie

Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
I'm with you on this. Kind of like how everybody had their sources about somebody taking Ryan Nassib in the top 10 last year?
Exactly. After last year I've learned to stop believing the whole "An AFC scout told me player X is rated as a mid-to-late first round pick" type of thing. I'm torn between whether scouts actually lie to the media in order to try and manipulate the draft or whether said "AFC scout" doesn't actually exist and it's just Jason Lacanfora or Albert Breer making educated guesses so they can pimp themselves if they're right.

Think about it like this, if you're a scout, or a coach, or a General Manager, why on earth would you tell a beat writer who the team is targeting?
Dangermouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 08:11 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A lot could happen depending on what Bortles does, as he is a possible 2nd taken in this draft. Bortles, Manziel, Hundley and Carr will likely compete to be the 2nd QB drafted, depending on who comes out. Carr is a senior and is projected to impress at the Senior Bowl in a couple monthes. My guess is Hundley stays while Bortles and Manziel declare and be draft after Teddy Bridgewater who is the likely the #1 pick in the draft

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 03:04 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel bad for these kids - the media and Draft "experts" talking about him as a top 10 pick. Very hard for him to ignore the noise and decide what would be best which is returning next year. I guess everyone wants to be first on the band wagon so they can say "I was on board from day one" - but I think they should really think carefully before publishing as they may be factoring into a kids decision.

I think he needs another year to develop as a passer - his footwork needs cleaning up and his decision making is questionable at times in particular. I have him as a 2nd/3rd rounder with upside.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 08:21 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duesouth View Post
I feel bad for these kids - the media and Draft "experts" talking about him as a top 10 pick. Very hard for him to ignore the noise and decide what would be best which is returning next year. I guess everyone wants to be first on the band wagon so they can say "I was on board from day one" - but I think they should really think carefully before publishing as they may be factoring into a kids decision.

I think he needs another year to develop as a passer - his footwork needs cleaning up and his decision making is questionable at times in particular. I have him as a 2nd/3rd rounder with upside.
I agree with this. He has a very nice skill set but at this point in his development he doesn't resemble a top 10 quarterback.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Nameless Ghoul
Rookie

Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nameless Ghoul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love to see Bortles drafted by the Bears, Marc Trestman must be drooling over him, perfect fit for his offense.
Nameless Ghoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 10:58 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember when they said this about Nassib

My favorite QB is Hundley, i think hes better off staying at UCLA another eyar though
Old 12-19-2013, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Let me kick this discussion off by saying there is no advantage for him to stay another year at UCF.

Doesn't necessarily mean he'll leave. I mean, what was the advantage for Andrew Luck or Matt Leinart? In Leinart's case, it probably cost him millions of dollars (he was viewed as the front runner for #1 overall in 2005 by many) and he ended up as a draft bust anyway. In Luck's case, I don't think it showed much beyond not being a product of Jim Harbaugh. But did anyone really think that anyway?
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duesouth View Post
Yep. He's got some nice tools, but for me to take a guy in the first I have to see him putting it all together at some point. There are so many players who have the physical skillset who never put it together. Most of the guys who are really good in the NFL were able to take over collegiate games by the time they left school, and I just haven't seen that yet with Bortles. I've seen good size, I've seen some nice movement, I think his arm is strong enough, but he's a bit erratic sometimes, his footwork leaves something to be desired, his decision-making isn't there and sometimes, due to a combination of factors, he's concerningly inaccurate. Top 10 pick? No way. 2nd or 3rd rounder? Sure. I like him better than I liked Osweiler or Ryan Mallette, but I wouldn't have taken those guys in the first round in a million years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I agree with (duesouth). He has a very nice skill set but at this point in his development he doesn't resemble a top 10 quarterback.
Right. You can't draft a quarterback just for the skill set. We've seen that over and over.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

This is Bortles 4th year in the system there and last year and this he's showed steady improvement. This isn't some name that just got on the radar and has a long way to go as a college QB

I was really impressed with his last game in terrible conditions down in Dallas when the team didn't have a lot to play for. Of all the guys who have a legitimate chance of going in the first round he may be the safest pick of the bunch.
Old 12-19-2013, 11:31 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless Ghoul View Post
I would love to see Bortles drafted by the Bears, Marc Trestman must be drooling over him, perfect fit for his offense.
Yes please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I agree with this. He has a very nice skill set but at this point in his development he doesn't resemble a top 10 quarterback.
That's why I found all this so surprising. It really came out of nowhere in my opinion. Not saying he wasn't a prospect or draft candidate before, but I hadn't heard anything about him being a top five pick?
Old 12-20-2013, 02:12 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless Ghoul View Post
Bingo.
I was thinking too this is the perfect type of pick for Trestman; a young prospect with intangibles and upside who just needs to be coached in a system to be successful.

I really think Trestman could become for QBs what Shanahan has turned into for RBs.

I don't think Trestman needs a consensus blue chip pro QB prospect to win in his offense. I really believe he can coach up a a raw talent at QB to be efficient in his scheme.

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 12-20-2013 at 02:19 AM.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Powwow
Rookie

Powwow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Powwow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Powwow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Powwow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Powwow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Powwow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Powwow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Powwow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Powwow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Powwow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Powwow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've only really seen the Louisville game and came away with a so so impression. Can somebody who really thinks he is special tell me what the best game to watch would be?
Powwow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
underscore
Veteran

underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.

Watch his game vs. Penn State. He practically could do no wrong
underscore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 09:01 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's a pro scout's opinion on Bortles.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...s-not-elite-qb

Sounds like a borderline 1st rounder or an early 2nd rounder at this point. Of course, that can all change once the post season starts. For prospects like Bortles, the post season will make or break him.
Old 12-21-2013, 09:16 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Many thought it was funny that EJ Manuel was attending the Draft.

If the Nassib example holds water, so does one of surprise like Manuel.
Old 12-21-2013, 09:44 AM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
The problem with this comparison is that Bortles is actually good at football
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 09:45 AM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, the fact that Bucky Brooks thinks Bortles isn't good should make him a Top 5 lock.
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 10:09 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bortles IMO looks like an NFL starter, just needs some coaching. It doesn't matter whether he's projected to start as a rookie either.

I like his sneaky athleticism and his overall game.
Depending how the predraft process goes, I have a hard time seeing Bortles NOT go in the first round.