Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-30-2013, 04:33 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
Isn't it the Panthers alternate jersey color?
probably. however, denver has always worn blue.
Old 12-30-2013, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
I think Cincinnati is the most inconsistent team in the play offs, so I'm a little worried about the Chargers. I'm not expecting them to lose, but I could see it if Rivers out plays our defense and Dalton throws in another trash performance.
The defense will be fine. On offense, pound the rock with BJGE and Bernard. If that's not the game plan, your coaches need their heads examined.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 04:43 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
I think the key for the NFC is going to be whether the Packers get up against the Hawks. I think they're the only team in the NFC that can down them. Why? Rodgers. You need a proven vet QB to win in Seattle. He had the Packers in position to win there last year.

Brees is that, also, but he is unnerved by physical defenses and the Hawks destroyed them already.

Keep sucks at Seattle. Foles and Newton going into Seattle to won the NFC Championship game? Yeah, okay, never going to happen.
Wish I was as confident as you were. Newton is scary. Also, the point about Rodgers makes no sense. The only team to beat Wilson/Carroll in Seattle was Arizona with Palmer who threw four picks in the game... and the last time Seattle played Rodgers at home he had an atrocious game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
The defense will be fine. On offense, pound the rock with BJGE and Bernard. If that's not the game plan, your coaches need their heads examined.
This is the problem with Cincy. They can't run the ball. 3.6 ypc, 27th in the league. They'll win or lose based on Dalton's play - that's it. The defense will be stout enough. Dalton just has to make more positive big plays than negative big plays. At home he's done that for the most part. I think a disciplined effort can take down Cincy. But I do think Cincy can beat anyone if they get an A game from Dalton.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No Jay Gruden will try and air it out 40 times will Dalton and ignore running the ball. He will only try and run the ball after Dalton has thrown 3 or 4 INTs.

I already expect the Bengals to lose because Bad Andy will show up like he does in every big game and at least thrown 3 INT and maybe have 1 fumble.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by Pat Sims 90 : 12-30-2013 at 04:47 PM.
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think Cincinnati is the most inconsistent team in the play offs, so I'm a little worried about the Chargers. I'm not expecting them to lose, but I could see it if Rivers out plays our defense and Dalton throws in another trash performance.
Your 8-0 at home and your playing at home. Not sure how that is inconsistent.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 05:00 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bet the Bengals are glad to be playing somebody besides Houston in Round 1, who eliminated them the last two years. Of course, I'm talking about a playoff version of the Texans; I'm sure nobody would mind playing the 2013 Texans in the playoffs. ;)
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
This is the problem with Cincy. They can't run the ball. 3.6 ypc, 27th in the league.
They break very few long runs, probably the lowest of any team, which has an impact on that stat.

However, they don't need gaudy numbers... they need a reliable 4 yards a pop to control the game and take pressure off Dalton. And they need to stick with it - watching Bad Dalton throw a fade that was intercepted in the end zone when BJGE had just ripped off runs of 9 and 11 yards to get them to the Baltimore 1 yard line was painful and predictable.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Wish I was as confident as you were. Newton is scary. Also, the point about Rodgers makes no sense. The only team to beat Wilson/Carroll in Seattle was Arizona with Palmer who threw four picks in the game... and the last time Seattle played Rodgers at home he had an atrocious game.
I'm not saying the Packers would beat the Hawks, I'm saying noone else has much of a shot. You need a vet to deal with the noise and elite defense and I think they have Brees' number.

The Packers offensive line and Benson had an atrocious game, Aaron Rodgers drove us to what should have been the game winning points despite the offense around him crumbling to dust.

Newton would get eaten ALIVE by the noise and that Seahawks defense. He put up 7 AT HOME against them. The Panthers are the easiest possible draw for the Hawks in my opinion.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're not turquoise, we're Carolina blue.

Duh.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 05:26 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Double post.
Old 12-30-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
They break very few long runs, probably the lowest of any team, which has an impact on that stat.

However, they don't need gaudy numbers... they need a reliable 4 yards a pop to control the game and take pressure off Dalton. And they need to stick with it - watching Bad Dalton throw a fade that was intercepted in the end zone when BJGE had just ripped off runs of 9 and 11 yards to get them to the Baltimore 1 yard line was painful and predictable.
I didn't watch W17, but when watching the Bengals running game I would often think to myself what's the ******* point after 1 or 2 yard gains on almost every attempt. Especially with how good their receivers are/Gio in the passing game.

I mean think about their signature play of the season - the Gio run against Miami. That should have been a 5 yard loss and he made a superhuman effort for a 40 yard TD lol.

I don't know why some teams just really suck at run blocking.
Old 12-30-2013, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Your 8-0 at home and your playing at home. Not sure how that is inconsistent.
That's kind of cherry picking stats that work best for your argument :P. We've also seen Andy go from 19/30, 325 yards, 10.8avg, 5 TD, 1 INT in a single game to the very following week he went 32/53, 338 yards, 6.4avg, 0 TD, 3 INT.

Everyone is allowed to have bad games every now and then, but Dalton does it to much. He's inconsistent and we're just lucky that the defense is able to help us win games that we should be losing based on the offense's performance.

I don't think Dalton is as bad as lot of Bengals fans, but he's definitely not consistent. Even his good performances are littered with boneheaded mistakes through out the game.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 07:19 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
The Saints don't lose many prime time games.
The Saints don't lose many primetime games?

How many road playoff games do they win?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kansas City hasn't won a NFL playoff game since I was 4 years old and Joe Montana was the QB. The Royals haven't made the playoffs since 1985. We have a gorgeous downtown Stadium but can't find an NBA or NHL team to come here.

A good case can be made for Kansas City being the most cursed sports town of the last 25 years. So keep that in mind when making your Chiefs pick, just sayin'.

Apologies to our Chiefs fans for any depression or anger this causes in advance. I'm pulling for the Chiefs, big time.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Kansas City hasn't won a NFL playoff game since I was 4 years old and Joe Montana was the QB. The Royals haven't made the playoffs since 1985. We have a gorgeous downtown Stadium but can't find an NBA or NHL team to come here.

A good case can be made for Kansas City being the most cursed sports town of the last 25 years. So keep that in mind when making your Chiefs pick, just sayin'.

Apologies to our Chiefs fans for any depression or anger this causes in advance. I'm pulling for the Chiefs, big time.
The last time the Bengals won a playoff game, Pete Carroll was in the NFL... as the defensive coordinator for the Jets.

In terms of pure pathetic franchises that refuse to win, the Bengals are near the damn top and nobody can take that from us!!!!
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The last time the Bengals won a playoff game, Pete Carroll was in the NFL... as the defensive coordinator for the Jets.

In terms of pure pathetic franchises that refuse to win, the Bengals are near the damn top and nobody can take that from us!!!!
The last time the Lions made the Owl, a number was divisible by 0.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, Lions probably win this award. Although I could argue that the excitement of watching Barry Sanders is better than knowing (cause who remembers that?!) the that Chiefs won the Super Bowl 50 years ago.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 09:10 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

Location: TJ Warren is a better and more productive player than Jabari Parker
SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
We're not turquoise, we're Carolina blue.

Duh.
this isnt true, actually.

the panthers use a shade of cyan

carolina blue is a little bit lighter. splitting hairs though because both organizations will vary the colors from time to time with unc occassionally having a "hotter" blue and the panthers with a lighter one.

Last edited by SchizophrenicBatman : 12-30-2013 at 09:13 PM.
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 10:07 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

But...

"I believe..."
Old 12-30-2013, 10:09 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just can't see the Saints winning that game in Philly. For the other 3 games, I'm going Chiefs, Chargers, 49ers.
Old 12-30-2013, 10:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

brb cutting wrists. thanks Shiver :(

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 02:00 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like a great weekend of games.

- I like the Eagles to beat the Saints. I don't think New Orleans will be able to slow down McCoy. New Orleans will be outside where they definitely aren't the powerhouse they are back in the dome. I do hope they win though so Candlestick can potentially have another game.

- As much as I like San Diego to keep trollin along, I think the Begnals finally end their 24 year drought of not having won a playoff game. They have looked really good at home all season long. Dalton also plays very well at home.

- I actually like the Chiefs to beat the Colts. I just have a feeling Charles is going to run buckwild in the dome, and Alex Smith will be on point for that day. They'll play smart football and win a close game.

- Obviously I'm going with my 49ers to beat the Packers. Making it four in a row will be tough, and I get the feeling it will go down to the wire. I think our defense will keep us in the game the majority of the contest, but it will be up to Greg Roman to call a good gameplan and the offense to execute it. That has been essentially a coin-flip this season. If we could just get this first one, I think we can really down some damage going forward. The entire offense just needs to get hot in it's execution and gameplanning.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 10:01 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I do hope they win though so Candlestick can potentially have another game.
I love (sarcastically) how the MNF game in Week 16 was a farewell to JUST Candlestick Park and not the entire city of San Francisco. Mike Torico mentioned that Santa Clara is near San Jose. I'm sure owner Jed York had hired goons work over Torico in the parking lot when he tried to get to his car; York doesn't want to admit that he's moving the team. Granted that it's a minor move, but suburban San Jose is still a relative ways from SF.

The only game this weekend that is not a rematch of a 2013 regular season game is Saints-Eagles. But the other three games are in a different city than the first meeting.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 10:05 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
I love (sarcastically) how the MNF game in Week 16 was a farewell to JUST Candlestick Park and not the entire city of San Francisco. Mike Torico mentioned that Santa Clara is near San Jose. I'm sure owner Jed York had hired goons work over Torico in the parking lot when he tried to get to his car; York doesn't want to admit that he's moving the team. Granted that it's a minor move, but suburban San Jose is still a relative ways from SF.
it's an hour drive. he moved the team like the broncos wear turquoise.
Old 01-02-2014, 10:09 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
No Jay Gruden will try and air it out 40 times will Dalton and ignore running the ball. He will only try and run the ball after Dalton has thrown 3 or 4 INTs.

I already expect the Bengals to lose because Bad Andy will show up like he does in every big game and at least thrown 3 INT and maybe have 1 fumble.
Don't worry, you won't have to watch the game because the Bengals can never sell out.

Quote:

The last time the Browns won a playoff game we were the original Browns.

The last time the Browns were in the playoffs I was 12.

The last time the Browns had a winning season Derek Anderson was relevant.

The last time Cleveland won a major sports championship my dad was 6.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF

Last edited by PoopSandwich : 01-02-2014 at 10:13 AM.
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote