Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-02-2014, 10:12 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't see a realistic way the Chargers win this one. The Chargers have possibly the worst CBs in the league and the Bengals are deep at WR led by AJ Green. Cincy will be able to run the ball just about enough to open up for some shots. Dalton may be pedestrian at times through the game but he will hit enough big plays.

I also think the Cincy defense shuts down Matthews and forces Rivers to beat them himself.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 10:27 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
I really don't see a realistic way the Chargers win this one. The Chargers have possibly the worst CBs in the league and the Bengals are deep at WR led by AJ Green. Cincy will be able to run the ball just about enough to open up for some shots. Dalton may be pedestrian at times through the game but he will hit enough big plays.

I also think the Cincy defense shuts down Matthews and forces Rivers to beat them himself.
I really wanted to see Steelers Bengals, I think Pittsburgh would have won that game and been a real scare for teams in the AFC.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:38 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can see a few realistic ways to get a Charger win on the board but it would come off pretty homer-y to list them out. Looking forward to the weekend quite a bit eitger way.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
I really wanted to see Steelers Bengals, I think Pittsburgh would have won that game and been a real scare for teams in the AFC.
I would have loved to play the Steelers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:40 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
it's an hour drive. he moved the team like the broncos wear turquoise.
Tehijuana, Mexico and San Diego are even closer, but they are also two different places.

I may be wrong about the 1980s era Broncos wearing turquoise helmets. My kindergarten class only covered the basic colors.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:46 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
Tehijuana, Mexico and San Diego are even closer, but they are also two different places.

I may be wrong about the 1980s era Broncos wearing turquoise helmets. My kindergarten class only covered the basic colors.
... i have no idea what you think your first point is. they're not moving the team across an international border. they're moving it a few miles down the 101. let's not be quite so melodramatic.

and you are wrong. in basically every conceivable sense of being wrong. blue is a primary color. turquoise is not. blue is a fairly easy color to identify, and even with color blindness, would generally not be confused with turquoise. *shrug*
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love (sarcastically) how the MNF game in Week 16 was a farewell to JUST Candlestick Park and not the entire city of San Francisco. Mike Torico mentioned that Santa Clara is near San Jose. I'm sure owner Jed York had hired goons work over Torico in the parking lot when he tried to get to his car; York doesn't want to admit that he's moving the team. Granted that it's a minor move, but suburban San Jose is still a relative ways from SF.
Lol. (10char)

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
... i have no idea what you think your first point is. they're not moving the team across an international border. they're moving it a few miles down the 101. let's not be quite so melodramatic.

and you are wrong. in basically every conceivable sense of being wrong. blue is a primary color. turquoise is not. blue is a fairly easy color to identify, and even with color blindness, would generally not be confused with turquoise. *shrug*
The only colors Midwest is concerned about are black and white anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Jomoz
Rookie

Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Saints are an absolute lock to win this weekend.

In sports, when everyone says one thing, the opposite usually occurs. All week long people on TV and people in general will be saying how the Saints have NEVER won a road game. The team will be extra motivated to disprove that finally.
Jomoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 01:17 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Temperatures for sunday are ranging from a HIGH of 0 degrees or -5 and a low of -19

now I kind of wished the Saints had to play GB. In any case, that kind of weather is gonna be miserable for both teams

I'm just glad we won't have to see any Tom Coughlin face this year. That was frightening
Old 01-02-2014, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Temperatures for sunday are ranging from a HIGH of 0 degrees or -5 and a low of -19

now I kind of wished the Saints had to play GB. In any case, that kind of weather is gonna be miserable for both teams

I'm just glad we won't have to see any Tom Coughlin face this year. That was frightening
The temp in Philly on Saturday night is expected to be in the single digits.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 01:30 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

potential snow/rain and cold in Cincy too. Ryan Mathews come on down.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love (sarcastically) how the MNF game in Week 16 was a farewell to JUST Candlestick Park and not the entire city of San Francisco. Mike Torico mentioned that Santa Clara is near San Jose. I'm sure owner Jed York had hired goons work over Torico in the parking lot when he tried to get to his car; York doesn't want to admit that he's moving the team. Granted that it's a minor move, but suburban San Jose is still a relative ways from SF.
The team is still in the San Francisco Bay. It's really not that big of a deal. You can literally call the franchise San Francisco Bay 49ers if you wanted to and it would make sense.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 01:43 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The New York Giants and Jets play in New Jersey. A different state altogether.

This is a non issue. As long as it's in the metro area who cares.
Old 01-02-2014, 01:44 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post

We would've been a lot better off had the Cardinals won to make the 49ers a 6th seed. Beating the Saints would've been easier and then we'd likely be playing the Panthers instead of the Seahawks in the divisional round.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 01:57 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One year ago...

RG3 and the Skins were the talk of the NFC East... for positive reasons

Houston was the #3 seed in the season (after being #1 for most of the year)

The Chiefs were on the clock

Eagles weren't far behind

Vikings were a surprise playoff team with a promising defense/run game

Falcons were the #1 seed

Just a few glaring differences before we enter the playoffs. Thought it was interesting to make note of how much changes in the NFL given one season.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
Old 01-02-2014, 02:08 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
[GB] would've been a lot better off had the Cardinals won to make the 49ers a 6th seed. Beating the Saints would've been easier and then we'd likely be playing the Panthers instead of the Seahawks in the divisional round.
That's true. The Seahawks might be even tougher to beat at home in Round 2 and the NFC CG that we first thought, since they got that one home loss out of their system.

Lovie Smith is the new coach in TB, and Bill O'Brien in Houston. Any thoughts on those?

Last edited by MidwestJimmy : 01-02-2014 at 02:10 PM.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Lmao

At least get the name right. Tijuana.....lololol

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 02:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Colts fans, y'all can't sell out a playoff game? In a dome? What's up with that?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Seamus2602
Veteran

Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
So Colts fans, y'all can't sell out a playoff game? In a dome? What's up with that?
If only we had better opposition.

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.
Seamus2602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 06:33 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus2602 View Post
If only we had better opposition.
Inb4 you lose 49-3

Old 01-02-2014, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just heard it will be the equivalent of 30 below in Green Bay with Cincy not far behind. Good luck visiting teams, you'll need it in those conditions.
Old 01-02-2014, 07:27 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post

Cincy is awful at running the ball.

The game will come down to Dalton unless the defense absolutely wrecks Rivers. Rivers has been so damn efficient that I wouldn't count on that. He'll get his.

The cold might impact Dalton just as much as Rivers too. He's a Texas kid. Those aren't ideal throwing conditions for anyone and I'd argue the Bengals need the passing game to hum moreso than the Chargers.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cincy is awful at running the ball.

The game will come down to Dalton unless the defense absolutely wrecks Rivers. Rivers has been so damn efficient that I wouldn't count on that. He'll get his.

The cold might impact Dalton just as much as Rivers too. He's a Texas kid. Those aren't ideal throwing conditions for anyone and I'd argue the Bengals need the passing game to hum moreso than the Chargers.
It is certainly dangerous going into the cold post season period without a solid running attack, Cincy just has to hope that Green-Ellis has a big game and Rivers turns out to hate the cold. I guess we know what Cincy's priority will be in the draft if they lose the battle on the ground in this game.
Old 01-02-2014, 07:59 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya it's gonna be damn cold to be watching that game live in GB. I won't be able to have enough hand warmers to keep all my body parts warm for 3 hours.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote