Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-02-2014, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Ya it's gonna be damn cold to be watching that game live in GB. I won't be able to have enough hand warmers to keep all my body parts warm for 3 hours.
I hear, it will be so cold that the game might not be a sellout, I suggest at least 2 pairs of long johns and be particularly careful about your feet, they will get cold real quick in that weather. My son just went to that out door hockey game and dressed real warm but he forgot how cold your feet can get in a hurry, so be prepared, that's where it will get you.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus2602 View Post
If only we had better opposition.
Wow, that is sad as hell. Only showing up based on your opponent? IN THE PLAYOFFS?

Sheesh. What a sucky fanbase.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Wow, that is sad as hell. Only showing up based on your opponent? IN THE PLAYOFFS?

Theyre saving their money to come out for week 2 Vidae. Duh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 09:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Theyre saving their money to come out for week 2 Vidae. Duh.
Is there some special event in Indy in 2 weeks that I haven't heard about? Cuz it sure as hell won't be a playoff game, nomsayin?! :D

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is there some special event in Indy in 2 weeks that I haven't heard about? Cuz it sure as hell won't be a playoff game, nomsayin?! :D
Well yeah, Indy will be playing on the road.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 09:24 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Pacers play Saturday night. Also, it's not like they've had that long to decide whether or not to pay for playoff tickets. And if people went to the Pacers game Tuesday, it might be tight to pay for tickets to go to the Colts game Saturday, especially if they already had plans to go to the Pacers Saturday night.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
The Pacers play Saturday night. Also, it's not like they've had that long to decide whether or not to pay for playoff tickets. And if people went to the Pacers game Tuesday, it might be tight to pay for tickets to go to the Colts game Saturday, especially if they already had plans to go to the Pacers Saturday night.
The Pacers are 13th in attendance, and have been much lower recently despite success.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 09:32 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Colts fans remind me of country club fans. They sit in their warm dome and got used to golf clapping every time Peyton Manning threw a touchdown pass. I swear to god half of them thought it was croquet.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:33 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
If the Browns made the playoffs it would be sold out in 3 minutes regardless if it were -70 degrees or kim jun young boy declared he was going to nuke the stadium.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:37 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yah reg season basketball game can't be right.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 09:41 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
If the Browns made the playoffs it would be sold out in 3 minutes regardless if it were -70 degrees or kim jun young boy declared he was going to nuke the stadium.
Because they know it's not gonna happen again for another 10 years.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 09:45 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I hear, it will be so cold that the game might not be a sellout, I suggest at least 2 pairs of long johns and be particularly careful about your feet, they will get cold real quick in that weather. My son just went to that out door hockey game and dressed real warm but he forgot how cold your feet can get in a hurry, so be prepared, that's where it will get you.
I plan to wear a lot of layers for sure and double socks as well.

i think they have like 5,000 tickets left to sell out and that was at noon today so it could be even less. I'm sure some small company if they can afford will buy the rest of the tickets. It's how packer fans roll i guess .. I just hope that sf can hadnle the cold out on the field.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 09:52 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

i think they have like 5,000 tickets left to sell out and that was at noon today so it could be even less. I'm sure some small company if they can afford will buy the rest of the tickets. It's how packer fans roll i guess .. I just hope that sf can hadnle the cold out on the field.
Last number I saw was 3,000.
Old 01-02-2014, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Because they know it's not gonna happen again for another 10 years.
10? Boy, someone's awfully optimistic

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Panthers' playoff tickets sold out in minutes. And as far as fan bases go, we're country club as ****.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 10:44 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

it's funny to me. successful teams can't sell out playoff games, but somehow LA will support the jags and they won't be on life support within months.

in any case, the donkeys sold out without knowing who their opponent would even be, for an outdoor game, in under 2 minutes. y'alls fans are pathetic if you can't sell out a playoff game period, but especially in a dome.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 10:45 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Panthers' playoff tickets sold out in minutes. And as far as fan bases go, we're country club as ****.
The weather in the midwest is brutal right now. Mostly the temperatures.
Old 01-03-2014, 01:00 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Chiefs win pretty easily, The Eagles win a shootout, the Packers win pretty easily and the Chargers upset the Bengals in a close one.
Old 01-03-2014, 04:06 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I am a broke college student that is spending his break in Louisiana with family and heads to East TN for school again on Sunday. I was so close to buying a ticket and making the 17 hour drive to lose my voice this weekend in that dome. We are not all assholes and some of us are good fans. :)

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Last edited by RCAChainGang : 01-03-2014 at 04:08 AM.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 04:39 AM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Having the misfortune of living in the frozen north, I can tell you one simple trick is to bring a block of styrofoam or a folded up corrugated cardboard box to put your feet on. This provides a surprisingly high degree of insulation against the bitter cold of the stadium concrete.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 05:20 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
The best part about it is they'd still lose.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:41 AM    (permalink
Seamus2602
Veteran

Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can I just point out that it was a joke?

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.
Seamus2602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:50 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus2602 View Post
Can I just point out that it was a joke?
Too late!!! Karma means the Chiefs are going to beat the Colts now.

And the Bengals will beat the Chargers.

Then next week Manning just throws 80 first half passes at Marcus Cooper and breaks the all time TD passes in one game with 40.

Then bad Andy Dalton shows up and the Pats beat the Bengals despite only gaining 30 yards on offense.

Then in the AFCCG Manning does Manning January things and the Pats win despite only gaining 20 yards on offense.

Then in the Superbowl the Pats lose because due to some sort of technicality the NFL lets the Giants back into the playoffs and they get hot. Welcome to life!!!

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:53 AM    (permalink
Seamus2602
Veteran

Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just think there should be some way to indicate sarcasm on an online forum.

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

Old 01-03-2014, 08:05 AM    (permalink
Seamus2602
Veteran

Now in reality the Colts have sold out 103 straight games, have sold out games this season against Houston and Jacksonville, sold out every game of the 2-14 year, have sold out games in the past fully knowing the team would pull the starters etc... so I really don't think that the opposition has a major impact on the team's ability to sell tickets, especially in the playoffs.

The big ******* weather system coming in however may have a big bit to do with it.