Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 12-31-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe This Year Mayhew View Post
Stafford was top 6 in TDs, 3rd down %, first downs passing the ball (which leads to more attempts) and yards (which is due to all the first downs he leads the team which leads to more attempts which leads to a boat load of yards despite only 58.5%).

Comp %(both Stafford misses and WRs holding onto the ball) and turnovers(19 picks(not all Staffords faul either) and 15 fumbles) is where the work is needed. So many attempts is a good thing but also leads to more turnover opportunities too. I don't think the attempts will decrease. Detroit was still 14th in rushing attempts. I don't think 100 more carries like Buffalo had, fixes the turnovers (since Bush and Bell lost 8 fumbles combined). 15 fumbles is just as bad as 19 picks.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/te...ushingAttempts

Offensive minded isn't needed with the talent we have. They will move the ball and score points barring turnovers or a Calvin injury. I don't know if a coach can even fix the turnovers. They aren't out there with the bullets flying. Stafford is still going to get his attempts and take his chances.

The defense needs to become a Seattle/Carolina type defense. Mix that with this already potent offense and great things can happen.

I'm weary of putting everything in the Slay and Bentley basket, especially if they lose Mathis. We'll see if Houston can get back to 2010-2012 form. 2013 sucked for him which was disappointing. Plus Delmas has a big cap number (8 million). That needs to be dealt with too.
Agreed. I think we still take a CB with our first 3 picks, or we sign a FA CB. I'd love us to grab Roby in the 2nd if he is there.

I am interested to see how the Delmas contract works out. I don't see us keeping him at the cap number. Hopefully he negotiates with us to bring that down a little

THeother option is always taking the top rated CB at 10 and taking Jordan Mathews or a tier 2 WR in the 2nd. Both positions have a lot of depth I think you find a quality player at both positions either way. I would simply rather take WR first because we do have some young talent at CB already, same cannot be said for WR.

Last edited by detroit4life : 12-31-2013 at 12:06 PM.
detroit4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit4life View Post
Agreed. I think we still take a CB with our first 3 picks, or we sign a FA CB. I'd love us to grab Roby in the 2nd if he is there.

I am interested to see how the Delmas contract works out. I don't see us keeping him at the cap number. Hopefully he negotiates with us to bring that down a little
Yeah I don't see a pay cut for Delmas. He's young though has big knee issues, played all 16 finally(thuse earning a 1.5 million bonus) and did make some good plays(most in Lions career with picks and sacks) (though his run D angles suck sometimes and had a couple bad penalties). The Lions still need Delmas to pair with Quin. Gomes and Carey are clearly not the answer. It's pay cut(unlikely) or 3-4 year deal backloaded with a good signing bonus or cut Delmas and draft a safety early (risky).

Burleson number needs to change too. He produced in most of his 9 games played. He's willing to take a pay cut like last year. But the Lions might just start over and grab 2 younger WRs (one free agency and one early draft).

And Suh gets an extension to lower his 21 million by 4-6 million to the mid teens. Still high due to 9 million counting from the previous 2 restructures.
Maybe This Year Mayhew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 12:09 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah I don't see a pay cut for Delmas. He's young though has big knee issues, played all 16 finally(thuse earning a 1.5 million bonus) and did make some good plays(most in Lions career with picks and sacks) (though his run D angles suck sometimes and had a couple bad penalties). The Lions still need Delmas to pair with Quin. Gomes and Carey are clearly not the answer. It's pay cut(unlikely) or 3-4 year deal backloaded with a good signing bonus or cut Delmas and draft a safety early (risky).

Burleson number needs to change too. He produced in most of his 9 games played. He's willing to take a pay cut like last year. But the Lions might just start over and grab 2 younger WRs (one free agency and one early draft).

And Suh gets an extension to lower his 21 million by 4-6 million to the mid teens. Still high due to 9 million counting from the previous 2 restructures.
I think Burleson is gone. That was the beatwriters assumption after talking with him yesterday. Unless he takes the minimum. I wouldn't mind him as a 3/4 WR but I expect to see us 2 quality receivers before the offseason is over.
Old 12-31-2013, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What would you guys think of a Rob Ryan or Todd Bowles with a Chud OC?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think Burleson is gone. That was the beatwriters assumption after talking with him yesterday. Unless he takes the minimum. I wouldn't mind him as a 3/4 WR but I expect to see us 2 quality receivers before the offseason is over.
Yeah I saw that from the beatwriters too. He still produced. Based on his Yards per game, over 16 games he would have had 800 yards. Redzone we have Johnson and Fauria and Bell/Bush. I'd take Nate back at the min. The min saves around 4 million, full cut saves 5 million ( 2 million dead).
Old 12-31-2013, 12:13 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah I saw that from the beatwriters too. He still produced. Based on his Yards per game, over 16 games he would have had 800 yards. Redzone we have Johnson and Fauria and Bell/Bush. I'd take Nate back at the min. The min saves around 4 million, full cut saves 5 million ( 2 million dead).
Yeah he'd have to take it though. He could get better money in FA I am sure so we'll see how badly he wants to be here.

Certainly wouldn't mind him in the slot with a guy like Watkins or Lee on one side and Calvin on the other. Just at a much better cap hit.
Old 12-31-2013, 12:15 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
What would you guys think of a Rob Ryan or Todd Bowles with a Chud OC?
I don't want anything to do with Ryan,

Bowles would be interesting and I do know he was a finalist when we hired Schwartz. However I don't think he fits the mold of what Mayhew is hoping for. I certainly preference Lovie, O'brien and Wisenhunt over him.
Old 12-31-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't want anything to do with Ryan,

Bowles would be interesting and I do know he was a finalist when we hired Schwartz. However I don't think he fits the mold of what Mayhew is hoping for. I certainly preference Lovie, O'brien and Wisenhunt over him.
I want no part of Lovie or that Tampa 2. Could you imagine Rod returning as DC? Shutters.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

Rumor is Lovie wants Tedford as his OC. No thanks on that. Maybe no Lovie but I love his defenses. Of course Urlacher in his prime, Harris before injury, Melton, Tillman, tim Jennings revived and Briggs and Peppers help that too.

Lions have fire power but the Lions back 7 is still a big enough step down from Lovie's Bears back 7.
Old 12-31-2013, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a little concerned with our offensive play calling. I want to see a stronger running attack so we can win games in the cold weather. I'm hoping the new HC will drop back to 550-600 passes a year and run the ball a bit more. The NE game was an embarrassment that I want to avoid in the future. There are simply a lot of cold weather games late in the season which could explain our late season collapses. The playoffs are also quite often at cold weather sites, so we need an offense that can cope with bad weather.

I'm for Lovie but Tedford worries me.
Old 12-31-2013, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I'm a little concerned with our offensive play calling. I want to see a stronger running attack so we can win games in the cold weather. I'm hoping the new HC will drop back to 550-600 passes a year and run the ball a bit more. The NE game was an embarrassment that I want to avoid in the future. There are simply a lot of cold weather games late in the season which could explain our late season collapses. The playoffs are also quite often at cold weather sites, so we need an offense that can cope with bad weather.

I'm for Lovie but Tedford worries me.
Lions were still 14th in rushing attempts. I'm not convinced 40 or 50 more rushes would do the trick. Plus Bush and Bell both cough it up.They were 7th in first downs which lead to more attempts (both rushing and passing). They moved the ball pretty well.

The only play calling I want to see is a little better redzone play calling.
Old 12-31-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lions were still 14th in rushing attempts. I'm not convinced 40 or 50 more rushes would do the trick. Plus Bush and Bell both cough it up.They were 7th in first downs which lead to more attempts (both rushing and passing). They moved the ball pretty well.

The only play calling I want to see is a little better redzone play calling.
What worried me was when we actually needed to run the ball in cold weather, we couldn't move it at all. Stats are nice for a season but once the cold weather moved in, our running attack seemed to sputter. Not a great sign if you want to win a SB.

It will be interesting to see what changes to the offense a new HC will make. We all have to remember that new HC's make changes and teams often take time to adjust, it's the bad side of changing HC's that few fans take into account. Let's hope our new HC makes changes that turnout to be for the better.
Old 12-31-2013, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

Quote:
What worried me was when we actually needed to run the ball in cold weather, we couldn't move it at all. Stats are nice for a season but once the cold weather moved in, our running attack seemed to sputter. Not a great sign if you want to win a SB.

It will be interesting to see what changes to the offense a new HC will make. We all have to remember that new HC's make changes and teams often take time to adjust, it's the bad side of changing HC's that few fans take into account. Let's hope our new HC makes changes that turnout to be for the better.
Huh. 4.3 ypc against steelers. Bush slipped a few times not really run blocking issues there. Bell was doing incredibly well and of course with the luck of lions he gets hurt during game.

Bush didn't play against eagles and that was a little more than cold weather. It was a blizzard without their shifty rb. McCoy is shifty and made lions pay much like shift Ross looked all pro as a returner. Shifty is needed in snow.

Laddrian waddle also hurt against eagles 7 snaps into game. Fox blows at run blocking. So your assessment is right against eagles and Vikings but it had more to do with waddle hurt and fox blowing at run blocking. And pettigrew out too versus Vikings. Plus could stack box more in blizzard and could stack box with no Calvin against Vikings.

Another outdoor game at bears. Lions 5.6 ypc on day. Though bears without Briggs and Melton suck at run defense

Normal conditions even cold conditions. Calvin and waddle healthy. Lions ran it very well. No need for right tackle IMO. Maybe some right tackle depth for waddle and kick fox to curb in free agency. Hilliard not bad. Surprised he didn't start over fox on Sunday but was 6th tackle used often.

Last edited by Maybe This Year Mayhew : 12-31-2013 at 04:01 PM.
Old 01-01-2014, 02:21 AM    (permalink
Leonsandcastle
Rookie

Leonsandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leonsandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leonsandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leonsandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leonsandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leonsandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leonsandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leonsandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leonsandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leonsandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leonsandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gregg Williams is the guy
Leonsandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 02:47 AM    (permalink
Matty B
Rookie

Matty B is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matty B is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matty B is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matty B is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matty B is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matty B is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matty B is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matty B is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matty B is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matty B is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matty B is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ken Whisenhunt all the way. This man deserves a second shot and Detroit is the perfect place for him on paper. I hope the chargers get knocked out ASAP so we can interview him!
Matty B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 07:49 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please, just no Jim Caldwell.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 01:05 PM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty B View Post
Ken Whisenhunt all the way. This man deserves a second shot and Detroit is the perfect place for him on paper. I hope the chargers get knocked out ASAP so we can interview him!
I'm on the Whisenhunt bandwagon. Think he would be a great hire. Interested to know who he bring with him as a DC.

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noondog View Post
I'm on the Whisenhunt bandwagon. Think he would be a great hire. Interested to know who he bring with him as a DC.
Ray Horton was his DC in ARZ. Think they ran a 34 hybrid. Horton was in CLE with Chud last year, not sure if he was canned as well.
Old 01-01-2014, 01:45 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I believe Horton and Norv are both still reporting to the facility since Chud has been fired.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I believe Horton and Norv are both still reporting to the facility since Chud has been fired.
Thanks, wasn't sure. In addition our DC Gunther Cunningham is apparently still employed.
Old 01-01-2014, 01:57 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm fine with Whisenhunt.. did he really have any problems in Arizona, aside from being stuck with Kevin Kolb as his QB?
Old 01-01-2014, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Going to be an interesting couple of weeks till we know who the hire is.
Old 01-01-2014, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Going to be an interesting couple of weeks till we know who the hire is.
Who do you want as coach?
Old 01-01-2014, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Who do you want as coach?
I was hoping for Lovie but without Tedford. Whisenhunt is interesting but I think it may be too huge a gamble for Mayhew to risk. If those don't workout, then one of the co-ordinators whose names are being banded about, perhaps. I just hope it is somebody who can automatically command respect. I used to own my own sports news service and interviewed a lot of the top coaches in the NFL, and you'd be surprised just how much they could command a room as soon as they walked in. I just hoping we get somebody like that but I cannot tell you who that might be since I'm long out of the business.
Old 01-01-2014, 04:15 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry guys, not someone that ever posts in here...but I do enjoy watching the talent you guys put on the field. As crazy as this sounds, I would think that the Browns staff that just got fired would be a very good fit in Detroit.

Chud is a good coach, plain and simple and is very creative on the offensive side of the ball. Cleveland messed up on that IMO. Norv would do wonders with Stafford and Megatron, add Reggie and another playmaker opposite of Calvin and watch out.

Horton is a little bit of a wildcard because he is primarily a 3-4 guy. While I think you guys have pieces that COULD work in a 3-4, your players scream 4-3 to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote