Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-04-2014, 06:10 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Strong take. Not srs.
Old 01-04-2014, 06:11 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 01-04-2014, 06:12 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
well, I am pretty surprised right now so I guess you'd have to say yes!
Old 01-04-2014, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright. Bateman gifs are covered. Someone post a Ron Swanson smile. This went wonderfully.
Old 01-04-2014, 06:44 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 01-04-2014, 06:58 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Last year it was Taber.
The year before, YFS for getting banned.
The year before, it was FutureScout.
Every year, it is Vikes.

Historically terrible posters recently have been starting a lot of threads on Wildcard weekend and aren't the popular picks to ruin the forum that year. That might be the case again this year.

And who else has been racist this year, AND homophobic?
And ignorant?
And jerked off to ACL injuries, ON Youtube.

There is nobody who has a resume anywhere near what J-Mike has.

Is J Mike capable of putting together a 4-week run like Taber or Futurescout or Vikes have?

I think it's very possible.

Watch out for J Mike.

He is my lock of the day today vs the good posters of SWDC.

Awww Robby, someone need a hug today??? LOL!
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 07:16 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

i love when people use the 'u mad' meme to try to take the sting away.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 07:20 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Rob for SWDC HOF.
I think we should name the HOF after Rob.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 07:25 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i love when people use the 'u mad' meme to try to take the sting away.
Oh how sweet of you!

"STING" away?
That's an all-time classic right there.
Old 01-04-2014, 07:27 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

COLTS SPOT the Chefs a nice little 28-point lead, and then here we go baby.....

HAHA
Old 01-04-2014, 07:34 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
what I meant to say was...

maybe
Old 01-04-2014, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not mad at all. That was an epic game. And I love me some Andrew Luck. You being so wrong would've been hilarious though.
Old 01-04-2014, 08:05 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Whoever laughed at me about this thread and the Colts chances, UP YOUR ********.
Hahahahaha.

That is all.

Thank you to my bookie for giving me a point with the Colts.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Quote:
Not mad at all. That was an epic game. And I love me some Andrew Luck. You being so wrong would've been hilarious though.
Too bad. So sad.
Old 01-04-2014, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the colts play a first half like that again they aren't doing jack **** in the playoffs, regardless of how epic that win was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 08:12 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
On the field, I can't think of a single reason the Colts might win the game today. The Chiefs just overmatch them in every area that should matter.
Begin your excuses now.....

Supposedly-great Chiefs defense that couldn't hold a 28-point lead?
Luck and Richardson donated FOUR turnovers just for the fun of it.....

And don't ever give a Packer fan the injuriezzzz excuse.
We've been told that doesn't matter. A team should have depth.
Old 01-04-2014, 08:14 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am still very surprised! You guys really need to give up the crow to J-Mike on this one, sorry if you're gonna burn him for trolling but you can't let that affect the rules of the game, ya BURNT, anyone who laughed at this thread during the game must now bow down to J-Mike our prophet
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 08:15 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

I am ashamed and disgusted in myself for ever doubting Andrew Luck.
Old 01-04-2014, 08:16 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clearly J-Mike is The Chosen One.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 09:12 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

J-Mike has won the internet. There's no reason for him to post anymore.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 10:13 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I am still very surprised! You guys really need to give up the crow to J-Mike on this one, sorry if you're gonna burn him for trolling but you can't let that affect the rules of the game, ya BURNT, anyone who laughed at this thread during the game must now bow down to J-Mike our prophet
The only part I don't get is why anyone would say this thread was troll.

I wasn't trolling anyone. I just really believed the Colts would win this game and could go on a run, based on their body of works and quality of wins.

The trolls are the ones who always laugh at all the Packer injuries or dismiss them.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:30 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And ignorant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh goddammit, wrong thread again.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 10:40 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
And ignorant?
Umm I give up.... maybe RILEY COOPER or MATT BARNES?
Maybe Charles Barkley or Richie Incognito?
Chris Culliver?

Darnell Dockett?

Torrey Smith perhaps?
Old 01-04-2014, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
I am ashamed and disgusted in myself for ever doubting Andrew Luck.
Eff that. Andrew Luck is the reason they were down 28. Juss winz gamez, doe?

He's still got the elite potential, but we all have to admit that if the draft were redone, Russell Wilson would go #1 overall.

Last edited by Monomach : 01-04-2014 at 10:58 PM.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote