Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-11-2014, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Oh and don't be surprised to see a lightning delay in Seattle.
Or Seattle loses it's power and people have to listen to Steve Raible and Warren Moon on the radio. Just shoot me if that happens.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saints win by 13

26-13
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 01:02 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jth1331 View Post
I wish people would stop pointing all the blame on Manning. It is ridiculous. You aren't going to win many games when your defense gives up 150+ yards, 200+ yards, etc.

Not to mention, several times he set his team up to win/tie only to see his kicker miss a field goal or his defense blow it. But hey, lets blame Peyton because it is all his fault.
The reason Manning gets all the blame is for the same reason he gets all the glory....because its Peyton Manning. Manning is EXPECTED to win. I read that article and some of his Colts teams were awesome and he loses to inferior teams and worse, far inferior quarterbacks.

Do I like Manning? No. Do I hate Manning? No. But I am sick and tired of hearing everyone say, he's the best this and the best that. Its such crap. So many people are so far up his ass they cant even daylight.

I'm a homer and love Montana but in eleven playoff appearances, he was one and done only four times and won four Super Bowls and is undefeated in Super Bowl appearances. Manning being one and done in 8/11 playoff appearances is nuts and I didnt even know that until reading that article.

You can say defense, kicking game, etc. but when your QB is sucking up 1/5th of the salary cap, you cant really use that as an excuse, can you? Also, if you read that article, the Colts had the second best defense in one of those losses. I think it was when they had Corey Simon but im not 100% sure.

Everyone blames the defense last season for the loss to the Ravens but with 1:07 left in regulation, why Manning took knees is beyond me. Personally, I think it was because he was scared of throwing a pick at his own 20. Manning tries to perfect every pass and whatnot and thats his downfall. Unlike Eli, Peyton tries to be perfect all the damn time instead of just going out there and playing. Sometimes, he does need to just bomb one up.

Peyton over analyzes so much that it hurts him more than helps him. I picked the Chargers to win tomorrow because I honestly see Manning throwing a game ending INT. He does it more times than not and I wouldnt be surprised if he does it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian
I think he needs another SB win to keep the controversy at bay, or his playoff record will always be brought up when discussing him. If he can win another SB, then he clearly belongs in any mention of the top 5 QB's of all time, if he doesn't, he won't be in my top 5.
To be perfectly honest, even if Peyton wins another Super Bowl, I still wouldnt put him in my top five. He needs to win at least two more Super Bowls and tie Brady in order to get into my top five. I would have Eli ahead of Peyton even if Peyton wins his second Super Bowl because Peyton has hard far better teams and has done less with more where as Eli has done more with less.

Too many people focus on just the regular season and his records and stats but forget about the most important thing....the playoffs and the Super Bowl. If you subtract the regular season, Manning wouldnt even be mentioned period.

---

Anyway....less than two and a half hours to go until the divisional round kicks off!!! Let's go Saints!!! :)
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eli over Peyton. I guess Flacco is in the same tier too?

Old 01-11-2014, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pats fans can't cry injuriezzz regarding Spikes.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...-late-practice
Old 01-11-2014, 01:16 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S
Eli over Peyton. I guess Flacco is in the same tier too?

Yeah, Eli over Peyton. Eli is what Peyton isnt...clutch in the playoffs. Eli has been to two Super Bowls and won both times. Peyton is 1-1 but is playoff record is horrible. Granted, Eli has been one and done three times but he has had nowhere near the team that Peyton has had.

Flacco had a great playoff and Super Bowl run. Would I put him past Peyton? No. Was his Super Bowl run BETTER than Peyton's? Yeah.

P.S. - While I lost interest in the NBA over a decade ago, LeBron SUCKS and like Peyton, is overrated. Better than Jordan? Please. Not in his lifetime.
Old 01-11-2014, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Bleh. Your opinion is so useless.
Old 01-11-2014, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Yeah, Eli over Peyton. Eli is what Peyton isnt...clutch in the playoffs. Eli has been to two Super Bowls and won both times. Peyton is 1-1 but is playoff record is horrible. Granted, Eli has been one and done three times but he has had nowhere near the team that Peyton has had.

Flacco had a great playoff and Super Bowl run. Would I put him past Peyton? No. Was his Super Bowl run BETTER than Peyton's? Yeah.

P.S. - While I lost interest in the NBA over a decade ago, LeBron SUCKS and like Peyton, is overrated. Better than Jordan? Please. Not in his lifetime.
You're the worst.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eli over Peyton. Come on man. No Giants fan would even agree with that.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Blackluck
Rookie

Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Pats fans can't cry injuriezzz regarding Spikes.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...-late-practice
Jeff Howe from the Herald reporting that this is 'absolutely untrue and unfounded.'
http://bostonherald.com/sports/patri...spikes _on_ir

Last edited by Blackluck : 01-11-2014 at 02:51 PM.
Blackluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 02:25 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
It would have been quite the horror show if they had played the game in the middle of last night. The wind had to have been around 50 mph and it was like a quagmire as far as the rain goes.

Clear and breezy at the moment. Next weather forecast at 11.

As of 1030 am it's turned pretty ****** around here again. Windy and wet Seattle type weather. Shocking.

Leaving work a few minutes ago the wind damn near knocked me over. It died down quickly though. I expect off and on wind/rain storms all game. The passing offenses need to take advantage of the luls.
Old 01-11-2014, 02:45 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
If by several you mean twice then yes. However, the first time was a missed 49 yard FG in OT after Vanderjagt hit a 50 yard FG in the 4th.

The Pittsburgh game was only close because the refs inexplicably overturned that Manning pick that would have iced the game at 5:00 left down by 11. The Vanderjagt "Idiot Kicker" storyline is a nice one, but in reality doesn't do much to deflect blame away from Manning in either case.
2000 - Vanderjagt missed a 49 field goal in OT
2005 - Vanderjagt missed a 46 yard field goal to tie the game
2010 - Peyton got the Colts the lead 16-14 with a minute left, Colts lost 17-16 as the defense let up a last minute drive to get a field goal
2012 - Peyton led the Broncos to a lead of 35-28 with 1 minute to play. Defense gives up a touchdown, and then the Broncos lose in OT

So that would be 4 times that Manning had his team in a good position to win or at least tie the game, but then its blown by someone not him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
The reason Manning gets all the blame is for the same reason he gets all the glory....because its Peyton Manning. Manning is EXPECTED to win. I read that article and some of his Colts teams were awesome and he loses to inferior teams and worse, far inferior quarterbacks.

Do I like Manning? No. Do I hate Manning? No. But I am sick and tired of hearing everyone say, he's the best this and the best that. Its such crap. So many people are so far up his ass they cant even daylight.

I'm a homer and love Montana but in eleven playoff appearances, he was one and done only four times and won four Super Bowls and is undefeated in Super Bowl appearances. Manning being one and done in 8/11 playoff appearances is nuts and I didnt even know that until reading that article.

You can say defense, kicking game, etc. but when your QB is sucking up 1/5th of the salary cap, you cant really use that as an excuse, can you? Also, if you read that article, the Colts had the second best defense in one of those losses. I think it was when they had Corey Simon but im not 100% sure.

Everyone blames the defense last season for the loss to the Ravens but with 1:07 left in regulation, why Manning took knees is beyond me. Personally, I think it was because he was scared of throwing a pick at his own 20. Manning tries to perfect every pass and whatnot and thats his downfall. Unlike Eli, Peyton tries to be perfect all the damn time instead of just going out there and playing. Sometimes, he does need to just bomb one up.

Peyton over analyzes so much that it hurts him more than helps him. I picked the Chargers to win tomorrow because I honestly see Manning throwing a game ending INT. He does it more times than not and I wouldnt be surprised if he does it again.

To be perfectly honest, even if Peyton wins another Super Bowl, I still wouldnt put him in my top five. He needs to win at least two more Super Bowls and tie Brady in order to get into my top five. I would have Eli ahead of Peyton even if Peyton wins his second Super Bowl because Peyton has hard far better teams and has done less with more where as Eli has done more with less.

Too many people focus on just the regular season and his records and stats but forget about the most important thing....the playoffs and the Super Bowl. If you subtract the regular season, Manning wouldnt even be mentioned period.

---

Anyway....less than two and a half hours to go until the divisional round kicks off!!! Let's go Saints!!! :)

So you are comparing those great 49er teams to Manning's Colts teams? You can't just do that.

I think its crazy everybody is just like "OH Peyton will lose the game because he always does it in the playoffs"
No, he doesn't. Stop throwing it all on him. It is ridiculous. And then spouting how you would rather have Eli than Peyton...yeah.

Just...I'm going to pass on this debate now.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get em Jimmy!

mike freeman ✔ @mikefreemanNFL
Follow
There was just some sort of altercation between a Saints player and group of Seahawks. IN PRE, PRE-GAME warmups!

Follow
Not sure who was about to fight but had to be broken up.

Follow
The Saints player who wanted to fight looks like it was Jimmy Graham.

Follow
Graham dunked and then left the field.

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 01-11-2014 at 02:49 PM.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 02:50 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this is gonn be good
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully they'll just stick to football and not try to act like complete morons out there.
Old 01-11-2014, 03:11 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Bleh. Your opinion is so useless.
Everyone's opinion is useless when its not one that agrees with the original opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You're the worst.
Thank you. I'm happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Eli over Peyton. Come on man. No Giants fan would even agree with that.
Then those Giants fans should switch to the Broncos. As a 49ers fan, I wanted Eli Manning and was hoping for a bad 2003 season. That obviously didnt happen but would I switch the last decade with the Giants? Hell yeah. My team is a consistent playoff team for the last three years but sucked for the previous eight years.

Five playoff appearances for Eli and two Super Bowl rings. He also won both Super Bowls as a WILDCARD team, not once but TWICE. You're a Giants fan and you would rather have Peyton over Eli? What the hell for? To be 1-1 and be like the Patriots of the last decade? Make the playoffs or the Super Bowl but cant seal the deal? Even as a 49ers fan and I love my team but would I rather be what they are now or to copy the Giants the last decade? I would easily swap with the Giants. Two Super Bowl championships which would be seven overall, still undefeated and surpass the Steelers. What fan WOULDNT take that?

Come on. Seriously. People here can bash me for being a 49ers homer but those defend Peyton are worse because they know he's not as good in the playoffs as he is in the regular season. If he was, he wouldnt have gone one and done eight times, wouldnt have an 9-11 playoff record, wouldnt be 1-1 in the Super Bowl and quite simply, lost to inferior teams and far inferior quarterbacks, yet he's arguably the greatest of all time? Please.

The sad part is that people bash Eli for his horrible regular seasons and praise Peyton for his great seasons but at the end of the day, when it matters most, Eli is something that Peyton has never been - CLUTCH in the playoffs and the Super Bowl.

I'm sure as hell no Giants fan but Eli come playoff time, he is something that Peyton can never be and no amount of records or stats will ever change that....a winner.
Old 01-11-2014, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hopefully they'll just stick to football and not try to act like complete morons out there.
Basically, this is just a practice game for the NFC championship, which itself is also just a warmup for the Super Bowl, which is just a showcase for Hall of Fame talent.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

The problem with bad weather is Erin Andrews has to wear clothes.
Old 01-11-2014, 03:23 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jth1331 View Post
So you are comparing those great 49er teams to Manning's Colts teams? You can't just do that.

I think its crazy everybody is just like "OH Peyton will lose the game because he always does it in the playoffs"
No, he doesn't. Stop throwing it all on him. It is ridiculous. And then spouting how you would rather have Eli than Peyton...yeah.

Just...I'm going to pass on this debate now.
Manning had some GREAT teams in Indy. Manning loses more times than not because of his own mistakes yet a crappy kicker or bad defense is the cover.

The QUARTERBACK gets all the credit when they win and all the blame when they lose. Should it be that way? No. Is it that way? Yes.

As for Peyton vs Eli. Sorry, I would much rather have Eli and his 2-0 Super Bowl record including beating the undefeated 2007 Patriots than the 1-1 Peyton Manning who arguably would be 0-2 if it wasnt for Dominic Rhodes. Subtract Rhodes and Manning could have easily been 0-2 in the Super Bowl.

Sad part is that even if Manning was 0-2, people would still be saying that he's the greatest of all time.

BOTTOM LINE is this - it all comes down to WINS. Thats the only STAT that truly matters. Obviously, you play to WIN, not for stats, but for WINS. At the end of the day, compared to Eli and others, Manning DOESNT have the playoff and Super Bowl wins that other quarterbacks have so how can anyone say that Peyton is the greatest when if you think about it, he's more of a loser than a winner come playoff time? And his record is proof of that. It's not me saying it or making it up. Peyton's record is what it is. I didnt even realize his record was as bad as it is.

Everyone here tends to favor stats over wins. I dont know why. Stats mean nothing if you cant win in the playoffs.

WINS WINS WINS...the only stat that matters. Whats truly sad is that im probably the only person here who cares more about wins than passing stats.
Old 01-11-2014, 03:29 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post

Follow
Graham dunked and then left the field.
Hahahahahhaha I love Jimmy Graham.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Nobody cares, dan.
Old 01-11-2014, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
She should just rock a white t shirt and see what happens.
Old 01-11-2014, 03:31 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is EA in bad weather again? :/

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 03:31 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lets go Seattle, Carolina, Indy, and Denver.

Peyton/Cam Super Bowl pls.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
God I want to **** that *****.

Sorry for being so blatant. Just saying.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote