Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-06-2014, 01:40 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matthew Jones will probably have a good list, but the name that jumps out to me is Brandon Spikes. He's a great run stopper and blitzer, but he's a mess in coverage. Almost a total liability. He'll probably get paid a ******** on the free market and NE needs to pay other (more important) players/positions.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:44 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Probably:

Chris Johnson
Kenny Britt
Nate Washington
David Stewart
Rob Turner
Alterraun Verner
Bernard Pollard
Damian Williams
Ropati Pitoutia
Kamerion Wimbley
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Craig Stevens
Sammie Lee Hill
Old 01-06-2014, 01:50 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Matthew Jones will probably have a good list, but the name that jumps out to me is Brandon Spikes. He's a great run stopper and blitzer, but he's a mess in coverage. Almost a total liability. He'll probably get paid a ******** on the free market and NE needs to pay other (more important) players/positions.
I think everybody overestimates how bad Spikes is in coverage. Yeah, he's far from being good, but his instincts in zone are top notch, and he does disrupt passing lanes. I think the stigma of running a 5.0 40 has really stuck with him even though he's not THAT bad. He's a hell of a lot better in coverage than Hightower.

Still Spikes is a valuable player. He's the best box run defender in the NFL. If he's willing to sign a Ninkovich/Arrington type deal I'd do that in a second. If not some team with big time run defense / toughness problems will sign him and get a major instant boost.

Oh and in case anyone wasn't aware the man has played multiple weeks with a torn ligament in his knee that is going to require surgery. Dude is awesome.

Last edited by cmarq83 : 01-06-2014 at 01:54 PM.
cmarq83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 01:58 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For Dallas (just listing major/known players, no JAGs):

Anthony Spencer is most likely gone, was franchised and got hurt in TC, the death kiss for any NFL player.

Miles Austin - complete waste of money, all he does is suck up cap space. Terance Williams has shown he is more than capable of being Dez's #2, and guys like Dwayne Harris and Cole Beasley have shown ability in the slot. He's a lock to be gone.

Jason Hatcher - hands down our best defender this year (since Lee was hurt for the most part), he was completely disruptive in both the run and pass game. On a front 7 that was decimated by injury, he constantly stood out, which says a lot. I expect him to get a lot of money elsewhere, and he already said that while he appreciates everything the Cowboys did for him, he's signing where the biggest money is. It won't be in Dallas.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:58 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Probably:

Chris Johnson
Kenny Britt
Nate Washington
David Stewart
Rob Turner
Alterraun Verner
Bernard Pollard
Damian Williams
Ropati Pitoutia
Kamerion Wimbley
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Craig Stevens
Sammie Lee Hill
Of those names, Washington, ATV, Pollard, Damian and SLH would be the only ones I would miss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 02:22 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Of those names, Washington, ATV, Pollard, Damian and SLH would be the only ones I would miss.
I had to throw in a few names that would make fans mad, because that's the norm.

I'd prefer to keep a few on that list, but many of them are almost guaranteed IMO
Old 01-06-2014, 02:25 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I knew CJ would burn out after 2K but I never thought it would be this bad. :(
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
I think everybody overestimates how bad Spikes is in coverage. Yeah, he's far from being good, but his instincts in zone are top notch, and he does disrupt passing lanes. I think the stigma of running a 5.0 40 has really stuck with him even though he's not THAT bad. He's a hell of a lot better in coverage than Hightower.

Still Spikes is a valuable player. He's the best box run defender in the NFL. If he's willing to sign a Ninkovich/Arrington type deal I'd do that in a second. If not some team with big time run defense / toughness problems will sign him and get a major instant boost.

Oh and in case anyone wasn't aware the man has played multiple weeks with a torn ligament in his knee that is going to require surgery. Dude is awesome.
I could see the Bills making an offer to Spikes.
  1. Takes away a player from a division opponent
  2. We need another LB
  3. We need a run-stuffing LB. We do not have one right now; not even close
  4. We also need a vocal leader on this defense. Yeah, Kyle Williams is sort of that guy, but he's getting up there in age. Plus, he brings a good amount of toughness and can lay a big hit. Two things we're in need of on this defense
Spikes to Buffalo seems like a perfect fit to me. But does he want to sign with a perennial non-contender? That remains to be seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:17 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I could see the Bills making an offer to Spikes.
  1. Takes away a player from a division opponent
  2. We need another LB
  3. We need a run-stuffing LB. We do not have one right now; not even close
  4. We also need a vocal leader on this defense. Yeah, Kyle Williams is sort of that guy, but he's getting up there in age. Plus, he brings a good amount of toughness and can lay a big hit. Two things we're in need of on this defense
Spikes to Buffalo seems like a perfect fit to me. But does he want to sign with a perennial non-contender? That remains to be seen
I would imagine he'd be cool with it depending on how many snaps he gets. He only plays 40-50% here. I'd imagine if he could go somewhere that would push that number up, he would seeing as how he might be able to accumulate enough stats to make a pro bowl or 2 somewhere else.

Then again Spikes seems to be someone who likes to party. I can't imagine Buffalo would be a top spot for him.
Old 01-06-2014, 03:29 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

I speak nice things about him and he gets placed on IR. God dammit
Old 01-06-2014, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
I would imagine he'd be cool with it depending on how many snaps he gets. He only plays 40-50% here. I'd imagine if he could go somewhere that would push that number up, he would seeing as how he might be able to accumulate enough stats to make a pro bowl or 2 somewhere else.

Then again Spikes seems to be someone who likes to party. I can't imagine Buffalo would be a top spot for him.
I think that number would increase here. Maybe 60-70%? There were times when we had 1 LB out there even though the opposing team had a RB, FB, and TE. We desperately need help at that position. Also, with the way our defense is, it permits for guys like him to get gaudy numbers. So many guys on our teams have said they absolutely love Pettine's defensive scheme and that it's the best in the league.

And yeah, Buffalo isn't exactly known as the city with the greatest nightlife offerings

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 01-06-2014, 03:44 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I knew CJ would burn out after 2K but I never thought it would be this bad. :(
It really hasn't been as bad as people like to think. He's still one of the better backs in the league and is still producing. He's been behind a poor offensive line and doesn't get utilized at all.

With that said, he's not worth to even close what he's making
Old 01-06-2014, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

And yeah, Buffalo isn't exactly known as the city with the greatest nightlife offerings
Don't sell Buffalo short! They got dat Applebee's!
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Don't sell Buffalo short! They got dat Applebee's!
I miss having Marshawn here :(
I was so sad the day he left

Oh yeah, this spot hot!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-06-2014, 04:12 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

He needed out of Buffalo, idk wtf they were trying to do with him
Old 01-06-2014, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
He needed out of Buffalo, idk wtf they were trying to do with him
He got into some trouble while he was here, but I don't think we should have traded him over that. Gailey was our HC and who I still can't figure out what he was doing with our offense during his tenure. Messing with Marshawn, giving Spiller 10 or fewer touches per game, etc. Here's an excerpt from a Bills website about Marshawn:

Quote:
Former Buffalo Bills running back Marshawn Lynch was arrested over the weekend for suspicion of Driving Under the Influence. The current Seattle Seahawks running back was traded during the 2010 season in a move derided by many fans at the time. Lynch's hard-running style was seen as an asset, but his off-the-field problems couldn't be overlooked by new GM Buddy Nix.

In 2008, Lynch pled guilty to a hit-and-run accident in Buffalo where he struck a person with his vehicle. In 2009, he pled guilty to a gun charge in Los Angeles. That second run-in with the law earned him a three-game suspension by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell. If the past gives us any indication, Lynch will be facing a much larger suspension this time.

That fear of further problems is what led the Bills to trade Lynch in 2010. The team had established veteran Fred Jackson and newly-drafted "water bug" C.J. Spiller to handle the running back duties.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-06-2014, 04:25 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lynch has found that fountain of youth, health potion that the Niners and Seahawks seem to be enjoying.

Whatever it is has yet to make it's way to Dallas, Chicago, and Green Bay.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who is Beethoven?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Who is Beethoven?

I actually took a picture with one of his grandkids, or granddogs or some **** like that when I was 4. I'll upload a pic if I can find one.

But just so I don't derail this thread completely and cause it to be shut down, here are some guys for the Bills!

Quote:
1) WR Stevie Johnson
2014 Cap Hit: $8.5 million
2014 Roster Bonus: $1.75 million
If cut, cap hit would be: $8.475 million
Savings in 2014: $25,000
Savings in 2015: $8.85 million
Savings in 2016: $8.95 million

Wide receiver Stevie Johnson tops the list not only because his contract takes a giant leap in how much he's owed on the cap (almost a $3 million jump), but because perhaps the Bills have a player that has a similar skill-set to him starting on their roster (Robert Woods). There is no doubting his talent, and there is definitely something to be said for how much he cares for the organization and the city of Buffalo. However, is his production and talent worth the contract and any potential headaches he may bring about to a no-nonsense type of head coach like Doug Marrone? That's a very large question that the Bills have to answer, and it's likely that the decision will come ahead of the start of the new league year with his $1.75 million roster bonus on the way.

2) RT Erik Pears
2014 Cap Hit: $3.45 million
2014 Roster Bonus: $100,000
If cut, cap hit would be: $550,000
Savings in 2014: $2.9 million

It's likely that the Bills move on from Erik Pears ahead of the 2014 season because of all the savings they can have from his contract. They'll need either Chris Hairston to get healthy once again or they'll need to draft a player at some point. If the Bills were to go with the more likely latter option, the drop-off in production at right tackle from Pears to say a mid-round rookie wouldn't be particularly noteworthy. At that point in the draft, they can find a player with tools to become a potential long-term answer that costs significantly less than the aging and declining player. Expect a new starting right tackle in 2014.

3) QB Kevin Kolb
2014 Cap Hit: $3.6 million
2014 Roster Bonus: $1 million
If cut, cap hit would be: $500,000
Savings in 2014: $3.1million

There's no arguing this point: the Bills must make a medical decision on Kevin Kolb before the start of the new league year in March. If they believe there is a great chance he can come back, play and be the veteran backup that they may be looking for then they should by all means keep him. That is a big if, however. Kolb's concussion issues are quite worrisome not even from an on-field perspective, but from a life perspective as well. With a $1 million roster bonus looming, the Bills will most definitely decide if he's got any chance of playing again on their roster before mid-March.

4) RG Kraig Urbik
2014 Cap Hit: $3.375 million
2014 Roster Bonus: $300,000
If cut, cap hit would be: $2.1 million
Savings in 2014: $1.275 million
Savings in 2015: $3.675 million
Savings in 2016: $4 million

Only one year into his brand new four-year extension signed during the 2012 season, Kraig Urbik did not have quite the same impact in 2013 as he did the season of his extension. It's telling that the Bills were trying to work in J.J. 'Unga to playing time just weeks after signing him to the active roster. The Bills are looking to upgrade at guard quite possibly on both the left and right side. It's likely that Legursky sticks around for the final year of his contract as a backup just because of his versatility to play both guard and center. With Urbik's salary, that kind of flexibility may not exist. With a $300,000 roster bonus, there may not be as big of an importance to make a decision on his future right away, and the Bills could even choose to bring him to training camp just as an insurance policy. But make no mistake, they are looking to upgrade both guard spots along the offensive line. It's no coincidence that Doug Marrone brought up the names of 'Unga, Mark Asper and Antoine McClain in the season-ending press conference as players that have "starting potential."

5) WR T.J. Graham
2014 Cap Hit: $777,813
If cut, cap hit would be: $335,626
Savings in 2014: $442,187
Savings in 2015: $887,813

This isn't an open-and-shut case by any means. With no roster bonus due in March, the Bills can take their time to see if T.J. Graham is progressing at all in his third training camp. The emergence of both Robert Woods and Marquise Goodwin, coupled with a likely addition to the wide receiver group through the draft might not bode well for Graham's future with the Buffalo Bills. He's got a lot of raw talent, but he just hasn't gotten significantly better. He can certainly play his way on to the roster with a strong training camp. If he fails to impress, however, he may not be one that makes it to the 53-man roster in September of 2014.
I'd add to the list:
  • Ron Brooks, CB
  • Scott Chandler, TE (Many Bills fans think he'll be gone, but I don't foresee that happening)

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-06-2014, 05:08 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Lynch has found that fountain of youth, health potion that the Niners and Seahawks seem to be enjoying.

Whatever it is has yet to make it's way to Dallas, Chicago, and Green Bay.
Seadderall.
Old 01-06-2014, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maurice Jones-Drew.

We have guys that would normally be cap casualties like Marcedes Lewis, Uche Nwaneri, and Paul Posluszny who are all just mediocre but make too much money. However, with our cap space and lack of talent, we might as well hang on to them for at least 2014.
Old 01-06-2014, 07:03 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Alex Mack, I think. Which is unfortunate/
I want Mack to become a Raven soooo bad. I cant watch Gino Gradkowski for one more snap.

Anway, for Baltimore:

Pretty sure that Michael Oher, Ed Dickson (hopefully), Mount Cody (Hopefully x2) and James Ihedigbo are gone. Wouldn´t shock me to see Jacoby Jones go as well.

Arthur Jones might test free agency. He has grown into a very solid player, and we might not have the coin to keep him.

Daryl Smith was a great find for us, but he might test the market after his career resurgence this year.

Would love for both those guys to stay.

As a personal wish, and without looking at what it might cost us, I would really like to see Ray Rice get cut. He is done imo.
Old 01-06-2014, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunTzu_22 View Post
I want Mack to become a Raven soooo bad. I cant watch Gino Gradkowski for one more snap.

Anway, for Baltimore:

Pretty sure that Michael Oher, Ed Dickson (hopefully), Mount Cody (Hopefully x2) and James Ihedigbo are gone. Wouldn´t shock me to see Jacoby Jones go as well.
What's wrong with Cody?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-06-2014, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Frank Gore probably isn't coming back after this season.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 08:05 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What's wrong with Cody?
He is just not a very good player imo, and I think last years 3rd round pick Brandon Williams has much more potential. Dont get me wrong, if we can sign Cody to a cheap, backup deal, I dont mind him staying. I just dont think thats the case.