Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 04-30-2014, 02:40 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
How has he proven that? By engaging the typical behavior of 18-22 year old males?
Yes, because when I was 18-22 years old I was always putting myself in position to get charged with rape, and I always shop lifted. Only you could find ways to defend this stupid ****.

Just because he's a good football player, doesn't mean he's not an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 03:50 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Yes, because when I was 18-22 years old I was always putting myself in position to get charged with rape, and I always shop lifted. Only you could find ways to defend this stupid ****.

Just because he's a good football player, doesn't mean he's not an idiot.
Did I miss some charges?

I mean it could be worse, he could be taking hundreds of thousands dollars in benefits while playing the victim.

Last edited by MassNole : 04-30-2014 at 03:55 PM.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 03:53 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I missed that thou shall not take illegal benefits commandment.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 04:02 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I missed that thou shall not take illegal benefits commandment.
I mean it's great and all that USCw is the shining beacon for efficiently handling those matters......oh wait.
Old 04-30-2014, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I mean it's great and all that USCw is the shining beacon for efficiently handling those matters......oh wait.
Free Seafood University
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 05:15 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Did I miss some charges?

I mean it could be worse, he could be taking hundreds of thousands dollars in benefits while playing the victim.
While playing the victim? You do realize that his parents were the ones taking benefits....from an agent?

...but yes keep playing the whole "everyone that age rapes girls and shoplifts" card...it fits you well, I mean it wouldn't be a Massnole post if you weren't sucking some FSUe ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 05:46 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come on now guys, can anybody really prove that those crab legs didn't WANT to be taken?? It could have totally been consensual. I heard those crab legs were basically asking for it all day.

Also, two unbiased witnesses (though they happen to be on the FSU football team) have said that the crab actually said the legs were free. So it's basically the word of 3 National Champions against a crab that has been known to get around. Who are you going to believe?
Old 04-30-2014, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never wanted to shoplift or rape at age 18-22. Therefore, not everyone that age wants to engage in that type of behavior.

It's ok, I went through it with Big Ben, but at least I was able to accept the fact that he's a moron and should have been punished.
Old 04-30-2014, 06:10 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lulzzzzzzzzzz @ massnole
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 07:24 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a tangent, football has a serious issue with rape. So much rape. So ****** up.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 07:39 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
As a tangent, football has a serious issue with rape. So much rape. So ****** up.
I would guess that it isn't any more of a problem amongst football players as it is with the entire population of male college students, it just gets publicized a lot more. It is certainly messed up though.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:24 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here we go, "youthful ignorance" lulz

Old 05-01-2014, 08:28 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Geez imagine if he sucker punched a defenseless person half his size....
Old 05-01-2014, 08:38 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stop trying to defend your QB being a dumbass by attacking other team's dumbasses. That doesn't make your dumbass any less of a dumbass.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 08:47 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Geez imagine if he sucker punched a defenseless person half his size....
well they did both rape someone so they have more in common than you think.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:55 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chances that Jameis actually wrote or had any input on that? I'm going with 0.5%.

Chances he turns that in for a class to earn some sort of grade? 73%.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 09:00 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
well they did both rape someone so they have more in common than you think.
Really, whom did Jameis Winston rape?
Old 05-01-2014, 09:01 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Chances he turns that in for a class to earn some sort of grade? 73%.
FSU isn't the University of North Carolina.
Old 05-01-2014, 09:16 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The statement makes it seem like he walked out of the store after purchasing some items but not paying for crab legs. That happens. I worked at Publix and every week somebody would come back into the store and say they left without paying for something. Maybe if fell down under the seat of the cart or it was under a purse. Leaving without paying for something is a mistake. Not coming back in is stealing.

I question whether that is actually what happened. A case of crab legs is huge. It's not a package of ramen noodles. I'd say about 8x18x6 in size. That isn't something you simply miss in your cart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 09:27 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone is really missing the best part about this, which I've read brought up various places on the internet...

The Tallahassee police are immediately condemning Winston for stealing some crab legs, something where in all reality you would just tell the kid to go back and pay for them (unless he tried to run/resist).

Yet, it took them a year to start thinking about investigating a potential sexual assault.

I know it's probably all for appearances now they have to show they aren't letting him get away with anything, but it's kind of entertaining given the stark contrast in the two crimes.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 05-01-2014, 09:29 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Everyone is really missing the best part about this, which I've read brought up various places on the internet...

The Tallahassee police are immediately condemning Winston for stealing some crab legs, something where in all reality you would just tell the kid to go back and pay for them (unless he tried to run/resist).

Yet, it took them a year to start thinking about investigating a potential sexual assault.

I know it's probably all for appearances now they have to show they aren't letting him get away with anything, but it's kind of entertaining given the stark contrast in the two crimes.
No it didn't, they investigated it upfront, but when the victim doesn't cooperate there is nothing they can reasonably do. They just re-investigated it because some joke of an attorney wanted to make a name for herself.
Old 05-01-2014, 09:35 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Look, I'm good with you defending Winston and while I do think he may not have acted appropriately during that ordeal, I am not the one to judge whether he's lying or she is, and there's really nothing at this point that will prove what really happened. That's over with.

But you can't honestly sit here and defend how the police handled that case, can you? I mean everyone in the entire world outside of Tallahassee agrees that they royally ****** up the case. I know you're an extreme homer, but you can't be that stupid, can you?

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 05-01-2014, 09:49 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Look, I'm good with you defending Winston and while I do think he may not have acted appropriately during that ordeal, I am not the one to judge whether he's lying or she is, and there's really nothing at this point that will prove what really happened. That's over with.

But you can't honestly sit here and defend how the police handled that case, can you? I mean everyone in the entire world outside of Tallahassee agrees that they royally ****** up the case. I know you're an extreme homer, but you can't be that stupid, can you?
He's not stupid, he's evil.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 09:53 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Quote:

She reported a crime, they investigated it. Evidence has since proven she was wholly unreliable due to lying about sexual partners, being drugged, and alcohol consumption. A rape kit was taken that was again wholly inconsistent with sexual assault. She took nearly one month to even identify Winston, even if they had been looking for him, the original description didn't come close to matching him (although honestly was dead on for Ronald Darby). Then shortly after finally identifying him, she completely stopped cooperating, as her attorney advised her (at that point I believe the goal was to set up a civil suit for the "botched" investigation).

They called Winston, who immediately found an attorney who protected his constitutional rights. They were provided with affidavits of direct witnesses to the encounter. Other than her word, she had absolutely no witnesses that could verify any of her claims, so what were the police here supposed to do? They are stuck between "forcing" a rape "victim" to cooperate or letting the case go hold. They probably made a mistake by calling Winston first, but since they had no probable cause to bring him in to question, it's impossible to say what fruits would have come from that, as he most certainly would have had a lawyer involved.

This doesn't even get into HER social media history where she used #cleatchaser on multiple occasions and had pictures where she posed with Jameis Winston prior to not being able to identify him as an assailant.

And just because the blood thirsty media looking to take down an idol says everyone thinks something, doesn't make it true.

Last edited by MassNole : 05-01-2014 at 10:00 AM.
Old 05-01-2014, 09:55 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
He's not stupid, he's evil.
So using facts is evil?