Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 02-05-2014, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default San Francisco Draft

Will be interesting to see which direction the niners go with 6 picks in the first 3 rounds. (3 of the top 60) Several options.

Consolidate picks to move up.
Trade for future picks.
Stand Pat.

Not sure exactly what their needs are going forward but have to think maybe RB, DB, WR, overall depth.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 12:09 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's interesting really. I think the most obvious thing would be to go get a top WR to compliment Crabtree, but the depth at WR is the strength of this draft. A defensive lineman could be worth moving up for like Hageman. Or they could stay pat and take BPA.

I don't think they have enough holes to not move up or move a pick for a future pick.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 12:09 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Browns Rams and 9ers should have the 3 most interesting drafts. They will probably be moving all over the place on draft day.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:12 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could realistically see a scenario where both the Rams and Browns have 3 first round picks.

Rams should trade 2 for an early 2nd and future 1st along with the 1st this year (say Atlanta or Tampa). That gives them for example 6, 13 and approx 40. Then if they move back again from 13 to around 20 they would have 3 2nds. I could see them moving back into the end of the 1st again.

Browns already have 2 1sts and unless they move up for Teddy or another QB then they are another team I could see moving up slightly into the end of the first.

Rams could go OT, DT and S
Browns could go QB, WR and whoever they want

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopSandwich View Post
Browns Rams and 9ers should have the 3 most interesting drafts. They will probably be moving all over the place on draft day.
Maybe even do some business with each other.

The Niners, i would think, probably have to think about eventually replacing guys like Whitner, Boldin, Gore and Justin Smith.
Old 02-05-2014, 01:00 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The ol' "good team with extra high picks" draft. I think SF should go the NE route and go after future picks (again). They are good enough and their scouting and development is good enough to not have to package a bunch of those picks to trade up a really significant number of spots (ala Atlanta for Julio Jones).
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdawg View Post
The ol' "good team with extra high picks" draft. I think SF should go the NE route and go after future picks (again). They are good enough and their scouting and development is good enough to not have to package a bunch of those picks to trade up a really significant number of spots (ala Atlanta for Julio Jones).
I don't see them doing that huge move in the draft. My guess is there may be an area or two where they think the right picks can put them on top in the division. I'm thinking a Jeremy Hill if he's there early or one of the better corners in the draft.
Old 02-05-2014, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now isn't the time to package picks and move back again. We have 13 draft choices. Not a ton of holes to fill. If we were Oakland it would be a different story. If we came away with two legitimate starting players that were gamebreakers I would be thrilled. Whatever it takes. I wouldn't mind giving a ton to get in position to take Sammy Watkins. One thing is for certain, and that is Trent Baalke can't completely whiff on his draft picks like he did in 2012.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 05:05 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post

The Niners, i would think, probably have to think about eventually replacing guys like Whitner, Boldin, Gore and Justin Smith.
Whitner is the most glaring.

Its yet to be seen what Quinton Patton can do at WR.
Tank Carradine, Quinton Dial, and Lawrence Okoye at DE.
Marcus Lattimore at RB.
Old 02-05-2014, 05:13 PM    (permalink
E_Bird
Veteran

E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Isn't Tank Carradine slotted to replace Smith? I like the 49ers, but I was a little bummed when SF drafted him, because he's such a prototypical 4-3 DE. Regardless, he's going to be a stud. If it weren't for the injury, he should have been the first defensive player off the board last year.

They almost have to draft a WR in the first two rounds - given the talent at the position and their need to upgrade opposite Crabtree. RB also makes sense, but that position is relatively thin - in terms of physical, 20-carry guys, and Miami is drafting Jeremy Hill at 19, so . . .
E_Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Whitner is the most glaring.

Its yet to be seen what Quinton Patton can do at WR.
Tank Carradine, Quinton Dial, and Lawrence Okoye at DE.
Marcus Lattimore at RB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E_Bird View Post
Isn't Tank Carradine slotted to replace Smith? I like the 49ers, but I was a little bummed when SF drafted him, because he's such a prototypical 4-3 DE. Regardless, he's going to be a stud. If it weren't for the injury, he should have been the first defensive player off the board last year.

They almost have to draft a WR in the first two rounds - given the talent at the position and their need to upgrade opposite Crabtree. RB also makes sense, but that position is relatively thin - in terms of physical, 20-carry guys, and Miami is drafting Jeremy Hill at 19, so . . .
Not sure the Niners have room for all those picks. Some fancy footwork is probably going to be needed to get some picks for next year along with improving this roster.
Old 02-05-2014, 06:20 PM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

12 picks & the reality of no more than 5 players actually making the team its either: trade up to get the difference makers you want or trade out for future picks

I'd be stunned if they stayed put & draft where they are currently slotted

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Attyla the Hawk
Rookie

Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninerfan View Post
12 picks & the reality of no more than 5 players actually making the team its either: trade up to get the difference makers you want or trade out for future picks

I concur. Although as a Seahawks fan, I'm rather envious of Baalke's ability to successfully plow picks into multiple future early picks. San Fransisco is the very best at winning trades by driving hard bargains.

San Fransisco really needs a successor for Justin Smith. He can't play forever and he is absolutely essential to their defense. I'd consider him their most indispensable player on that side.
Attyla the Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Zaphod
Rookie

Zaphod hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

In the last draft, the Niners picked up a few players who were injured at the time, but who should contribute next season (notably Tank Carradine and Marcus Lattimore). This takes care of some of their future needs. However, they definitely need defensive backs. Carlos Rogers will almost certainly be cut, and Donte Whitner, Tarell Brown and Eric Wright are all free agents. Luckily for them, this draft is deep in cornerbacks, but I'm not as impressed with the safeties. It will be interesting what they do there.

Beyond that, the most glaring need is probably at wide receiver. Again, this seems to be a position of some depth in this draft. I expect the Niners will draft two cornerbacks and two wide receivers at some point. Beyond that, they may go for BPA, and they will probably stockpile some picks for next year. They have shown that they're good at that.
Zaphod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 08:34 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
I could realistically see a scenario where both the Rams and Browns have 3 first round picks.

Rams should trade 2 for an early 2nd and future 1st along with the 1st this year (say Atlanta or Tampa). That gives them for example 6, 13 and approx 40. Then if they move back again from 13 to around 20 they would have 3 2nds. I could see them moving back into the end of the 1st again.

Browns already have 2 1sts and unless they move up for Teddy or another QB then they are another team I could see moving up slightly into the end of the first.

Rams could go OT, DT and S
Browns could go QB, WR and whoever they want
For the Rams I'm leaning toward wanting to stay at #2 and selecting an elite prospect, and using the 13th pick for the trade down piece.

I think San Fran is in a great position, they should move up and take a guy like Evans or Watkins, that team would be scary.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:12 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Now isn't the time to package picks and move back again. We have 13 draft choices. Not a ton of holes to fill. If we were Oakland it would be a different story. If we came away with two legitimate starting players that were gamebreakers I would be thrilled. Whatever it takes. I wouldn't mind giving a ton to get in position to take Sammy Watkins. One thing is for certain, and that is Trent Baalke can't completely whiff on his draft picks like he did in 2012.
Totally disagree. With few holes, and big extenstions to hand out to the likes of Aldon and CK, extenstions that will significantly hamper our ability to address needs in future years, the prudent thing to do would be to stockpike picks to for 2015 and beyond. We will be very tight against the cap for the forseeable future. Free agency wont be a option to address needs for the most part. The cheapest and most reliable formula to staying revelant and replenishing the talent of guys we wont be able to retain, is through the draft. That's how the core of the team was built. That's how it must remain. If you put everything into this draft....swing for the fences and miss, you set the franchise back at least 3 years IMO. And with a draft this deep at seemingly every position of need for us, Baalke would be crazy to not take advantage of the opportunity. Not saying we won't be wheeling and dealing. But I think we'll be sellers more than we are buyers. Very similar to last year's draft.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think San Fran will possibly take 2 options, trade up for a better pick and/or dump picks for future picks. There is zero sense in staying put and drafting all those prospects. I think it is quite possible that they try to move up to the early 20's or maybe even the late teens and for sure, I expect them to try to trade picks for future picks.

Last edited by Iamcanadian : 02-05-2014 at 10:38 PM.
Iamcanadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninerfan View Post

Yeah I think this is pretty much a consensus amongst 49er fans that the 49ers are very likely to move up to that 18-22 area, much like they did last year. Out of the 5-6 picks we have in the top 100 (Still not sure what our comp pick will be from losing Goldson to free agency), I see the 49ers giving one up to move up in the 1st round and also trading one for an additional pick next year. So we we probably draft 3-4 players in the top 100.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 12:31 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
For the Rams I'm leaning toward wanting to stay at #2 and selecting an elite prospect, and using the 13th pick for the trade down piece.

I think San Fran is in a great position, they should move up and take a guy like Evans or Watkins, that team would be scary.
I like your thinking but no one else really wants Evans I would love Evans next Crabtree and Boldin then TE if needed. he would have to drop into the teens for it to be possible. Watkins I don't see getting pass the Ravens or Lions same goes for Evans but it could happen.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm thinking a Jeremy Hill if he's there early or one of the better corners in the draft.
This was something I was thinking, too. think he's going to go earlier than some people think.
Caulibflower is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 01:46 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They're essentially drafting for what they'll need to battle Seattle, so I would say they should look into fortifying the run game, protecting Kaep, and improving the pass rush, whether that's moving up or not.
Old 02-06-2014, 04:55 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't see them doing that huge move in the draft. My guess is there may be an area or two where they think the right picks can put them on top in the division. I'm thinking a Jeremy Hill if he's there early or one of the better corners in the draft.
I highly doubt RB is that much of a priority. Gore will be back. Hunter is a solid back-up and Lattimore will be completely healthy and ready share some of the workload. That's should be more than enough.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 06:33 AM    (permalink
E_Bird
Veteran

E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E_Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it'd be very smart for SF to draft Hill. You can argue that when they match up, the disparity between Lynch and Gore is one of the key deciding factors. I love Gore. But at this point in his career, he's excelling via vision and instincts - as opposed to physical dominance (like Lynch). Seattle's D hits Gore harder than he hits them; the opposite is true in Lynch's case. Lattimore is very physical, but we don't know what he'll look like coming off of that injury. Hill would give them a physical presence at RB that narrows that gap. Also, Seattle has two 220 lb horses (Turbin and Michael) sitting behind Lynch. SF has much smaller back in Hunter and James. As much as SF wants to run the ball (which I love), they should prioritize the position.
E_Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SF needs to fill holes at CB, SS, WR, and Center before thinking about adding a 6th RB. Besides Gore, Hunter, and Lattimore there is still LaMichael James who hasn't been doing much but he's still occupying a roster spot and also Anthony Dixon who handles our short yardage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 10:21 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I seeing the 49ers adding a HB somewhere in the mid rounds even though they have a lot of bodies. I don't know the 49ers/Gore's cap situation but is there any chance that get cuts?