Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-10-2014, 12:32 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was sure one if not both were going to die but I thought it was a great ending to the series. As soon as they pulled up to the house I was like "OH **** IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!" I felt awful when Rust was in the air with a knife in his gut. At that point I was like damn I knew he was going to die but I still wasn't ready for it. Then as soon as Marty shows up I'm like yea he's going to save the day and BAM hatchet!!! I couldn't sit down during the last 15 mins it was awesome!
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 12:39 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

holy **** that was intense.

I liked it quite a bit overall. Finales are just tough to please people, but I think this one did well. My one tiny criticism is that I wish Rust and the villain had a bit of a verbal interaction.

edit- In retrospect I'm curious as to how the social/political elites who participated in the sacrifices connected themselves with the villain. Was he already doing this stuff and they caught wind or did they add fuel to the fire and create the monster? I'm sure he was always doing ****** up things (killing, raping, etc.), but I wonder if it was to the same extent.

Last edited by pierce2walker : 03-10-2014 at 01:09 AM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 01:07 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post

I liked it quite a bit overall. Finales are just tough to please people, but I think this one did well. My one tiny criticism is that I wish Rust and the villain had a bit of a verbal interaction.

edit- In retrospect I'm curious as to how the social elites who participated in the sacrifices connected themselves with the villain. Was he already doing this stuff and they caught wind or did they add fuel to the fire and create the monster? I'm sure he was always doing ****** up things (killing, raping, etc.), but I wonder if it was to the same extent.
We do know that Errol's father gave him the burn marks on his face. And I believe when he was leading Cohle through Carcosa, he said something along the lines of "you (or they) did this to me". I tend to think that Errol was their "beast" in a sense, basically a tool in order to carry out the wishes of the cult. They may have seen something in him, but I think they made him into the creature that he became. I find it hard to believe a group of "elite" men would start to worship a mentally disturbed serial killer.

Regarding the finale as a whole, I was a fan. The entirety of the Carcosa scene was disturbing and intense. I was a bit caught off guard with the fact that the resolution with Errol ended so relatively early in the episode, but I think the hospital part was to show what True Detective is actually about; the detectives themselves. The cult was the hook that captivated us, but the show is/was really about Rust and Marty's characters. And we saw Rust finally come to terms with the death of his child and the slightest glimpse of optimism from him, which is an amazing change from the character we've known.

I do wonder if the reason some aren't as receptive to the finale is that they cared more about the cult, and consequently aren't happy that things were left unresolved to an extent.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Last edited by Cigaro : 03-10-2014 at 01:13 AM.
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. Just ******* wow.
Old 03-10-2014, 02:35 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Loved it. Top notch 8 hours of TV.

Also, McConaughey 100% confirmed the man. All the awards.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 02:54 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm completely satisfied by the ending. Both characters came a long way. They both are amazing actors. McConaughey had the more interesting character to play but Harrelson played his role perfectly too. It was just a superb series. Part of me wishes these two would continue but that might ruin it if they did.

The Sprawl is much much bigger than Errol but they did good by getting rid of at least him. This stuff happened before him and will probably happen after him. I'm interested to see if the next season is at all connected to this sprawl or if it's completely different. Other top actors will want to be apart of this now so casting will be interesting.

Also major props to the set design for that last episode. I could feel the tension visually without the characters or music or dialog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 03:46 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
I'm completely satisfied by the ending. Both characters came a long way. They both are amazing actors. McConaughey had the more interesting character to play but Harrelson played his role perfectly too. It was just a superb series. Part of me wishes these two would continue but that might ruin it if they did.

The Sprawl is much much bigger than Errol but they did good by getting rid of at least him. This stuff happened before him and will probably happen after him. I'm interested to see if the next season is at all connected to this sprawl or if it's completely different. Other top actors will want to be apart of this now so casting will be interesting.

Also major props to the set design for that last episode. I could feel the tension visually without the characters or music or dialog.
As soon as they pulled up to the house I thought it was creepy and knew it was about to go down!
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 04:39 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wasn't completely satisfied by the finale but there was enough implicit stuff throughout that it can fulfill what I wanted. I give it an A-, which is still better than like anything else on television at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 07:00 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
I wasn't completely satisfied by the finale but there was enough implicit stuff throughout that it can fulfill what I wanted. I give it an A-, which is still better than like anything else on television at the moment.

That's not to say I didn't like the finale, though. MM and Woody both were great in it, and the chase scene was pretty damn horrifying.

RIP TheManInBlack

Last edited by Brodeur : 03-10-2014 at 07:08 AM.
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm watching it again later tonight. My stance right now is that the episode needed a bit more time to get into the turn around both characters underwent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 10:29 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post

That's not to say I didn't like the finale, though. MM and Woody both were great in it, and the chase scene was pretty damn horrifying.
I am with you that Hannibal is a great show but I don't quite put it up to True Detective level yet.
Old 03-10-2014, 10:32 AM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post

edit- In retrospect I'm curious as to how the social/political elites who participated in the sacrifices connected themselves with the villain. Was he already doing this stuff and they caught wind or did they add fuel to the fire and create the monster? I'm sure he was always doing ****** up things (killing, raping, etc.), but I wonder if it was to the same extent.
Participating in the rituals from such a young age no doubt twisted his mind. I'm sure those factions knew they had a monster out there but as long as it was missing persons cases and no one asking questions they just let it be. When the Dora Lange murder was so public they recognized the link and therefore enlisted the task force to take over the case. The task force wanted to either completely cover it up or at the very least prevent any link back to the Tuttle family from becoming public.
Old 03-10-2014, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we should be discussing the misogynistic stance this finale took, and how it was all about empowering men.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 03-10-2014, 10:58 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I think we should be discussing the misogynistic stance this finale took, and how it was all about empowering men.
The sad thing is that some people on the internet are actually having that discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
The sad thing is that some people on the internet are actually having that discussion.
The bound up father was wearing underwear! They can show all parts of the naked woman body but can't do so for their male counterparts! This is male chauvinism at its finest!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-10-2014, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hoping Brie Larson stars next season.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 11:09 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still don't understand how Cohle didn't die. To an extent Marty as well, but I can believe that his wound wasn't as deep. But no way should Cohle have lived, he was bleeding out from a wound that was probably 6 inches deep and 6 inches long, for at least 30 minutes.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I concur with both of the last posts.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-10-2014, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I still don't understand how Cohle didn't die. To an extent Marty as well, but I can believe that his wound wasn't as deep. But no way should Cohle have lived, he was bleeding out from a wound that was probably 6 inches deep and 6 inches long, for at least 30 minutes.
With the Jesus shot, I think there was an implication that he, ironically, somewhat found his faith and that saved him. (Or you could take it as he is Jesus and he was resurrected I suppose)

Not going to delve too much more into this because religion but I didn't particularly like that shot.

I did like the ending though. Like the director said, it tied up enough to make me feel good about it, though still left some questions open, such as the involvement of the Senator, which we saw in the news was denied.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Someone on another forum said if this were any other usual show we would have gotten Rust and Marty marching into Tuttle's office after healing up to finish the job. But the whole point was this was more about their guy. The reality is, I'm sure the big guys get away all the time. I was almost expecting both of them to die there at one point and to end on the case never getting out and it just looking like Rust was a nut job all along.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-10-2014, 11:25 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I find it quite funny how it was the complete opposite of every other show where everyone dies in a matter of seconds. If he died instantly no one would have batted an eye but because he didn't die people are calling that unrealistic.

Although I do believe that Marty should have been in far worse condition considering he took a hatchet to the lungs.
Old 03-10-2014, 11:28 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I too was expecting them to both die, with the cops never showing up, and in the end we just see the two "modern day" detectives just doing routine interview with the Senator, apologizing for bringing him in but it was standard procedure after all the info was sent out.

I did enjoy that in the aftermath, how Cohle was all pissed off that he was still alive. It makes me think back throughout the season and wonder if most/all his decisions were made with the thought being worst case scenario he dies and gets to see his daughter again.
Old 03-10-2014, 11:34 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I too was expecting them to both die, with the cops never showing up, and in the end we just see the two "modern day" detectives just doing routine interview with the Senator, apologizing for bringing him in but it was standard procedure after all the info was sent out.
I would have enjoyed that ending I think.

To be honest when you have a show as good as Breaking Bad or as this was it is going to be impossible to wrap it up perfectly. The show was an incredible eight hours and the chase through Carcosa put my stomach in a knot. Even if you weren't a huge fan of the ending the seven hours and forty minutes before it were some of the best on television in recent history.
Old 03-10-2014, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think one of my favorite parts about this was that, as good as MM was, I think Woody was just as good. I really felt like the first half of the season, MM was amazing and completely stole the show, and then the second half of the season, Woody stole it. Both are very deserving of awards.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 11:38 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Yea, I mean I'm not unhappy with the ending at all, I really enjoyed it. You just can't expect every episode to be as good or better than the one(s) before it.

But I did really like that it wasn't all neatly wrapped up with a bow on top. And the final scene, the interaction between Marty and Cohle, is pretty much perfect for both their characters and their relationship throughout the season.