Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 02-11-2014, 10:50 AM    (permalink
xpmar9x
Rookie

xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default This Years Late Round RB Gem Is...

Recently there's been RBs who produce year one, that our found laaaate in the draft. Just look:

2013 - Andre Ellington (6th) & Zac Stacy (5th)
2012 - Daryl Richardson (7th), Vick Ballard (5th) & Alfred Morris (6th)

Those guys were able to produce and put up solid numbers in there first year. A lot has to do with the team they're on, but who do you see as this years late round RB gem? Somebody who is projected 5th-7th round, but could play Day 1.

For example, my Titans are likely to cut CJ2K. They currently have Shonn Greene, could easily see us picking a RB late round to pair with Greene.

Storm Johnson, Marion Grice, and Antonio Andrews are three names I really like.
xpmar9x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:56 AM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Isaiah Crowell

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 11:05 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UDFA = Jordan Hall OSU

Biggest issue at OSU is that he was perpetually hurt. Decent size and quicks. Special teams guy and utility 3rd down back that could make a team if he isn't hurt.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 11:07 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Homer pick of Storm Johnson. I don't know if he is considered late round but I think James Wilder will be solid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 11:17 AM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Grice and Storm Johnson would be steals in the 5th or later. I see Johnson with a 7th round grade a lot of places, but he's right around my top 10 RBs and I have a 4th round grade on him. Grice is solidly in my top 10, with a 3rd round grade.

Andrews and Crowell are the 2 names I would have come up with. Both very good choices. Interested to see how fast both guys are in Indy next week. If Andrews runs a good time, he'll at least contribute as a kick returner right away.

Another guy I think can play right away is Raijon Neal from Tennessee. He kinda did everything for them. Had over 1/2 their carries, 3rd leading receiver, was a willing and decent pass blocker and showed it at the Senior Bowl also. Not going to be a special player, but definitely can be a #2 that won't kill you if he has to play.
rawdawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 11:25 AM    (permalink
xpmar9x
Rookie

xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdawg View Post
I think Grice and Storm Johnson would be steals in the 5th or later. I see Johnson with a 7th round grade a lot of places, but he's right around my top 10 RBs and I have a 4th round grade on him. Grice is solidly in my top 10, with a 3rd round grade.

Grice & Storm are both homer picks on my end. Like you, i'm high on Grice and also have him as a 3rd round grade. Would use him with my Titans 4th in a heartbeat. However, i've still seen him with 5th-6th round grades, which is why I included him.

Tyler Gaffney is another name. He was productive at Stanford, at 6'0 230, he has the size. Question is: does he have NFL speed?
xpmar9x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 11:33 AM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpmar9x View Post
Tyler Gaffney is another name. He was productive at Stanford, at 6'0 230, he has the size. Question is: does he have NFL speed?

No. Not a fan. I didn't like Stepfan Taylor last year, and I think Gaffney's a noticeably a lesser talent. Not saying he can't succeed, because any RB can produce in the right situation. But he better learn to play special teams in a hurry.
Old 02-11-2014, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Andrews and Crowell are the 2 names I would have come up with. Both very good choices. Interested to see how fast both guys are in Indy next week. If Andrews runs a good time, he'll at least contribute as a kick returner right away.

Another guy I think can play right away is Raijon Neal from Tennessee. He kinda did everything for them. Had over 1/2 their carries, 3rd leading receiver, was a willing and decent pass blocker and showed it at the Senior Bowl also. Not going to be a special player, but definitely can be a #2 that won't kill you if he has to play.
I really like Storm Johnson, Antonio Andrews, Raijon Neal and Isaiah Crowell.

All four are the types of backs that you play in rotation behind a good Oline and in a year or two people wonder how you're getting so much production from the RB position for little money.

I like your reasoning too.
Miaoww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 12:34 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

James Wilder JR and it's not even close
Old 02-11-2014, 02:05 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
James Wilder JR and it's not even close
I think he'll go earlier than people think. If he's truly the beast athlete he looks to be, with his bloodlines and little wear-and-tear...he has a chance to go in the 3rd round.
Old 02-11-2014, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

...Devonta Freeman, FSU & David Fluellen, Toledo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to go James White. I really think he's underrated.
Old 02-11-2014, 02:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andre Williams. Awesome combination of size, speed, elusiveness and tackle breaking ability. Can't believe he lasted till Round 7 in our last Forum Mock.

D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 02:42 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No. Not a fan. I didn't like Stepfan Taylor last year, and I think Gaffney's a noticeably a lesser talent. Not saying he can't succeed, because any RB can produce in the right situation. But he better learn to play special teams in a hurry.
I agree. As a Stanford fan I watch all of both their games and Gaffney has noticeable less burst. He is a smooth runner and has great power & balance but just can't explode like an NFL back. He was the right player for the right offense but isn't an NFL RB in my eyes. Good productive guy and can handle a boatload of carries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 02:44 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terrance West of Towson
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 05:36 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
Terrance West of Towson
He may go as high as the 2nd or 3rd round.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 07:45 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

West was the most impressive RB I saw this year not taking into account level of competition. Hes a really good football player.
Old 02-11-2014, 07:48 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think he'll go earlier than people think. If he's truly the beast athlete he looks to be, with his bloodlines and little wear-and-tear...he has a chance to go in the 3rd round.
I doubt it, considering I doubt the first RB will come off the board until a few picks into the 2nd round.
Old 02-11-2014, 08:57 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another vote for Antonio Andrews, and James White.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 09:02 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Outside of the first round this RB class looks really deep.

I like almost every RB mentioned in this thread and see 1000+ yards/season potential in all of them.

I wouldn't be surprised to see more teams look to utilize their running games more and rely on their defense to win football games, instead of throwing the ball 35+ times to win.
Old 02-11-2014, 09:27 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is it not Andre Williams? The guy is being looked at as a 4th or 5th rounder. He ran for 2000 yards. He must be doing something right.

If the Browns are going to the shanahan's zone blocking... This dude has 1,500 yards as a rookie all over him.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:38 PM    (permalink
batsandgats
Rookie

batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gaffney no speed or burst? like guys such as LeVeon Bell (who he reminds me of) and Jeremy Hill have blazing on the field speed. (all 3 have a similar upright running style, with Hill it seems to affect his balance the most out of the 3). Good burst, vision/patience, quick feet and power

Hill is similar, good burst, power, but isn't going to outrun good angles similar to Bell or Gaffney. Its hard to evaluate a rb in the Stanford running game, which is ball control, like 80 percent of the plays are designed to get like 5 yards, straight up the gut, its much harder to improvise and get big plays in between the tackles. Take a look at Gerhart's college highlights compared to what he has done in the pros in limited carries, he averaged like 7.9 ypc last year and has had more 20+ runs in less than 300 carries than he had in his entire Stanford career. Also keep in mind Gaffney was not playing football for an entire year, was in shape for baseball, and still ran for 1700 yards and 21 tds after a year off from football.

He has good shiftiness, which is hard to see on most plays unless it is at a certain angle, can break it the outside fine, something I find Hill struggles with, defenders seem to close in faster when he has a play designed to the outside. He can pass block, and despite the lack of career catches, he can can catch, he is a baseball player afterall. They said Gerhart couldn't catch and he has done fine in the NFL.

I think Gaffney is a better prospect than Gerhart, who was a 2nd round pick, but hasn't been able to start because sitting behind the best back in the league, although has filled in nicely the few games Peterson has missed, and has made the most of the few opportunities he gets which isn't easy since many backs need multiple carries to showcase themselves. Many games Peterson would have 18 yards on 9 rushes and break off a 40 yarder. Guys like Gaffney, Bell, Gerhart are a bit more consistent, less 40, 60+ yard runs but more 5 to 20 yard runs when given a featured workload, well even the some of the speed backs aren't breaking off that many big runs, Chris Johnson and Reggie Bush didn't have a 40 yard rush last season, a combined total of 11 20+ runs, that is 1 more than what Alfred Morris had alone

Taylor was shifty, and had good power for a college back, but he is 5'9 214 pounds, with 4.7 speed the most he could be is a BenJarvus Green Ellis (btw the verdict isn't final on Taylor yet after one year, it took Thomas Jones 6 years to realize his potential). Gaffney, like Hill and Bell is a big back. His only thing lacking is that he sucks as a run blocker just throwing himself into guys in a rolling over manner, so good luck for scouts trying to wonder if he should switch to fullback like they did for Gerhart.

with this being more of a passing league, with most teams spread out, defenses adjusting by getting smaller, quicker linebackers, I think we will see a rise of big backs with power, but not great speed (since those are rare to find those, with the last few classes not really having one). There already a few in the NFL. Blount, Alfred Morris, both 4.7 guys, Eddie Lacy who would have probably ran a 4.7 at the combine, timing a 4.64 at his pro day. Knowshon Moreno finally hitting his stride. Steven Ridley, Benjarvus Green Ellis who isn't fast or quick but can find the hole and has some power, all of these guys are above 220 I believe. Zac Stacy weighed in at 216 but reported to be 224 now. Not to mention Rashad Jennings looked good last year.

Last edited by batsandgats : 02-11-2014 at 11:18 PM.
batsandgats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 11:43 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
How is it not Andre Williams? The guy is being looked at as a 4th or 5th rounder. He ran for 2000 yards. He must be doing something right.

If the Browns are going to the shanahan's zone blocking... This dude has 1,500 yards as a rookie all over him.
Didn't someone say one time that the reason Williams broke out this year was because BC switched from a ZBS to power?
Old 02-12-2014, 01:09 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't hear that... But hey at Power you have a 240 FB leading a 245 RB. That's a lot coming at you.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 01:52 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Outside of the first round this RB class looks really deep.

I like almost every RB mentioned in this thread and see 1000+ yards/season potential in all of them.

I wouldn't be surprised to see more teams look to utilize their running games more and rely on their defense to win football games, instead of throwing the ball 35+ times to win.
I agree that this class looks exceptionally deep with a lot of talent. I also agree with your analysis on running the ball, that as DC's adjust to the 3 WR sets and spread like offenses, running the ball may return to prominence and this class could set the tone for that.