Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

View Poll Results: Who's the top QB in the 2014 Draft?
Teddy Bridgewater 5 71.43%
Johnny Manziel 0 0%
Blake Bortles 2 28.57%
David Carr 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-21-2014, 07:55 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Who's Your Top QB?

The top 4 QB's in this draft all should be 1st round picks. Bridgewater, Manziel and Bortles will all be top 8 picks, while Carr is more in the teens but possibly as high as 8 to Minnesota.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 09:45 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bridgewater easily for me. He is the most developed as a pro passer and his tools aren't significantly worse than the others. Bortles is bigger and thicker, but his arm isn't significantly better and he isn't a better QB than Bridgewater. Manziel is unique but I'd honestly let another team take that risk. I'm not say he is off my hoard or anything but he has significant questions in his size, character and play style translating to the NFL.

And i just realized this is the Raiders section. I still hope the Raiders can grab one of the top 3 guys. They bay area isn't as fun with only the 9ers being good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote