Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 02-24-2014, 09:03 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Half Life 2 Mafia Game Thread

Welcome to City 17. Combine forces have overrun Earth and are slowly eradicating the human race. Small pockets of resistance have temporarily held back combine forces but it is only a matter of time before the human race is extinguished.

The remaining resistance has banded together for one final chance to save the human race from annihilation.

The last struggles for the survival of the human species has begun. Day one is now open.

Living Players:
1. CJ
2. Rob
3. SP
4. jrdrylie
5. Rufus
6. Gonzo
7. jballa
8. ImBrotherCain
9. Grizzlegom: Tree Stump
10. Brothgar
11. TitanHope
12. D-Unit
13. OSUGiants17Replaced by: scottyboy
14. Vidae
15. SuperMcGee
16. UKfan
17. Brodeur

7 players are living. 4 votes are needed to lynch.

Day 1: D-Unit (Pro-Earth Freedom Fighter) has been eaten by a mindless barnacle.-Mod killed-
Night 1: Rob (Alyx Vance - Even-Night Bodyguard) has been killed.
Night 1: Grizzlegom (???) has become a tree stump.
Day 2: Vidae (Headcrab - Survivor) has been killed.
Night 2: SuperMcGee (Isaac Kleiner - Inventer/Mason) has been killed.
Day 3: Scotty (Pro-earth freedom fighter -Townie) has been killed.
Night 3: ImBrotherCain (Barney Calhoun - Tracker) has been killed.
Night 4: Titanhope (The Advisor - Mafia Godfather) has been killed.
Day 5: Dr. Gonzo (Dr. Breen - Mafia Goon) has been killed.

Rules (shamelessly stolen from Grizz):

--Breaking rules, even if it is only one infraction, is grounds to be mod-killed. I'm a pretty lenient mod and there aren't a whole lot of rules so play nice.

--Do NOT contact each other outside of the game by any means necessary unless your role allows it and it is the predetermined time that you are allowed to talk.

--NO LYNCH is on the table.

--All lynch and unlynch votes must be in bold. You must unlynch before you can change your vote. Ex: Vote: Trogdor

--If your name is on the player list and you did not receive a role PM, let me know ASAP.

--Do not talk in Dark Orange, that's my color.

--Refrain from editing your posts.

--None of the "if you're wrong about me, will you agree to not play for a month" or "If I'm evil, I'll never play again" stuff. No sig bets.

--Role claiming is allowed, with no limitations unless your PM tells you otherwise.

--Character claiming is NOT allowed.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

Last edited by Trogdor : 03-01-2014 at 12:42 PM.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:17 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Godfather- Broth
Mafia- Rob, Broduer, McGee
Serial Killer- CJ

I was not happy when I received this information. This is a strong group of evil. We will have to be at our very best to save the human race from annihilation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:24 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looked like Trog's game broke the site for a bit there.
Old 02-24-2014, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Looked like Trog's game broke the site for a bit there.
I mis-clicked and opened an orange portal and GLaDOS came through. No worries now though she's dead. [/bad Portal jokes]

Old 02-24-2014, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm good this time. I swear it!
Old 02-24-2014, 09:33 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This was a triumph. I'm making a note here: huge success.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:35 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I'm good this time. I swear it!
Uhh... interesting first post.
Old 02-24-2014, 09:36 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote CJ

Per the information I have, it is the best option.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 02-24-2014, 09:37 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Checking in, let me read up and gather my thoughts.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:38 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Checking in, let me read up and gather my thoughts.
Unvote CJ
Vote Rufus

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-24-2014, 09:39 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From what I've read so far, lots of laying low. JR went against his generator and voted me. Not to mention he spelled Brodeur wrong!

Early leader in the clubhouse for me.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:47 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's a great point. Why are you going against your own list JR?

Old 02-24-2014, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I made it back to the Mafia sub forum! Also, I know NOTHING about Half Life.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Uhh... interesting first post.
Basically responding to JR's random number generator.
Old 02-24-2014, 09:58 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the one with Dr. House, right? Because I'm pretty sure this is the one with Dr. House.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 10:07 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
That's it Vidae is Wheatley!
Old 02-24-2014, 10:14 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The jig is up. Obviously I'm a lyncher of Rufus and I am using his little "checking in" joke post to try and lead a lynch train against him. Looks like I won't be winning this game. But I can still provide help to the town so don't kill me.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-24-2014, 10:14 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Ha! I knew it!

Old 02-24-2014, 10:27 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Classic Michael.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-24-2014, 10:49 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

So does anyone have a decent understanding of Half Life? What are we looking at in terms of affiliaitons? Does a serial killer make sense? Do Millers?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-24-2014, 10:51 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Admittedly it has been a long time since I played HL or HL2, but I can't see Millers making sense. Serial Killer absolutely, Vigilante too maybe.

Old 02-24-2014, 10:53 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no clue. I know it is a video game and that's about it. If I get some time, I may read up on a wiki.
Could I get away with making my students read a video game wiki during class? I better not try it.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I have no clue. I know it is a video game and that's about it. If I get some time, I may read up on a wiki.
Could I get away with making my students read a video game wiki during class? I better not try it.
Eh, they've read worse.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-24-2014, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Updated rules as I missed editing the bit about Character Claiming / Role Claiming.

--Role claiming is allowed unless your PM tells you otherwise.

--Character claiming is NOT allowed.

Will update the original post to reflect this.

Will update the original post.

Old 02-24-2014, 11:31 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These are interesting first posts. I gathering very much from them.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote