Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 02-27-2014, 11:49 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I have zero idea about broth but you are wrong about me and CJ. What an odd game you are playing. Really messing with my mind.
What I find interesting, and I see that TH did as well, is how you mentioned how anyone who is "cleared" can't be healed. Really though, only you and CJ are kind of cleared, maybe SP. But with that statement, you're saying that we shouldn't ignore you or CJ, and that you guys may still be evil?

I'm not asking you to tell us, but do you what exactly you left with CJ?
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:49 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cain and Scotty are the only two on that train that worry me at all. Which of those two scare you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
See, I find Corey very intelligent, and he does a poor job of playing dumb. It really just confirms, for me, my suspicion.
Quote:
That is where I'm at too. I feel Corey is one of the best mafia players we have. That is why his play is weirding me out. Is he playing dumb or is he outsmarting himself?
As weird as this sounds, I've always found Brodeur to be a much better scum player and kinda bad at playing town. That's actually part of why I feel okay with him as town right now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:52 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
What I find interesting, and I see that TH did as well, is how you mentioned how anyone who is "cleared" can't be healed. Really though, only you and CJ are kind of cleared, maybe SP. But with that statement, you're saying that we shouldn't ignore you or CJ, and that you guys may still be evil?

I'm not asking you to tell us, but do you what exactly you left with CJ?
I wouldn't say SP is cleared at all. If I'm wrong about people being turned into zombies (which I very well could be) then CJ and I are clear.

I feel your last question is missing a word. Are you asking me if I know exactly what I left with CJ? If so, the answer is yes.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 02-27-2014, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Losing Vidae is still unfortunate for us because he has game knowledge. I mean, we still have wikis, but losing his intuition blows.
Meh, vidae was playing so apathetically and unhelpful anyway.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-27-2014, 11:53 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vidae should not have died in vain. Even as he was a headcrab townie, his actual role in this game was much bigger than that. I will avenge him.

I blame SP and the way he played to end that game. He just closed his eyes and yelled "classic evil vidae" over and over again because he doesn't like to actually think during these. He was ready to throw vidae under the bus because I'm guessing he knew he was good. I'll have to go through and re-read that all again (ugh), but he's definitely making a ton of mafia moves and I don't think keeping him around is better than our other options.

Also, JR, was your role the same as McGee's? I know there are multiple inventors in Half-Life but because of roulette taking away one of our best guys in Vidae I can't verify this.

SP, you're going down. You've hurt this town for too long. It should have been you, not Vidae.

Vote: SP

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:54 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cain and Scotty are the only two on that train that worry me at all. Which of those two scare you?
I have yet to play a game with you where you don't find me suspicious.
Old 02-27-2014, 11:54 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Welcome to the club.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 02-27-2014, 11:57 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely am missing a word there.

Good to know though, makes me more incline to trust you.
Old 02-27-2014, 11:57 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Welcome to the club.
The difference here is you have played 5 or so games with JR. I have played probably 2 dozen.
Old 02-27-2014, 12:00 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

JR and CJ aren't cleared at all because they've only cleared each other.
There is a major possibility JR has a power-role and when he started getting heat put on him CJ jumped to clear him because he knew the possibility of losing JR would have been astronomical to the mafia chances, if they're both mafia.

That's really sketchy to me. Very, very suspicious that the only people that have been cleared have only cleared each other only after substantial pressure of a lynch. This town has no clear leadership and it makes me think their could be a cult of some sorts (Finding CJ, who he was looking for).

Quote:

Old 02-27-2014, 12:00 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'm not saying you are suspicious. But of the people who voted for Gonzo, two are dead, two are me and CJ, and two are you and scotty. So if we are going to bark up that tree, you are the two I'm looking at. However, earlier I said I did not think that was the way to go. I thought we should look at the people who did not vote Gonzo. Mainly UK and TH.

Right now Cain, I would definietly put UK, TH, Brodeur, broth, and SP above you on my suspicion list. Maybe Gonzo too. My rankings would likely be:

1. JR
2. CJ
3. Rufus
4. jballa
5. scotty
6. Cain
7. Gonzo
8. Brodeur
9. SP
10. broth
11. TH
12. UK

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 12:01 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
The difference here is you have played 5 or so games with JR. I have played probably 2 dozen.
Valid point.

Quote:

Old 02-27-2014, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Not sure if everyone is just crazy paranoid or what...JR and CJ are town guys, you really need to accept that and move forward with that knowledge.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-27-2014, 12:05 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Not sure if everyone is just crazy paranoid or what...JR and CJ are town guys, you really need to accept that and move forward with that knowledge.
I don't even trust you, still!
Old 02-27-2014, 12:07 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love to know why I am top of the suspicions list...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
I don't even trust you, still!
Nobody ever trusts me (admittedly, I really can't blame any of you for not trusting me, I might be one of the least trustworthy players around here).

But seriously, you should trust CJ and JR.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-27-2014, 12:13 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

At this point if I had to put a percentage on it I am about 75% sure that Gonzo is scum.
Old 02-27-2014, 12:15 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Where is Gonzo? His absence is disconcerting.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

He said he'd be busy earlier in the week, though I though it was just Monday/Tuesday. Maybe he's silenced (doubt it).

Looks like another information-less day. Can't wait to see which one of you gets RR'd this time.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-27-2014, 12:36 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Oh we're not getting RR'ed this time. I feel like Gonzo will be an easy lynch if it comes to that.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I feel pretty ******* good about myself right now. Also, thanks for the votes at the end of the day yesterday everyone.

I am a cop. I investigated Rufus night one, he is good. I investigated Scotty last night, he's evil.

Vote: Scotty
Old 02-27-2014, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Oh snap, this ish just got interesting!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-27-2014, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Oh snap, this ish just got interesting!
I am the ******* greatest, that's why. Jesus christ I was so worried I was going to die all day, had to go all Jr on the town.
Old 02-27-2014, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Let's get some top three lists going up in this *****.

1. Scotty
2. Cain
3. UK