Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 02-27-2014, 01:23 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think voting Gonzo is an absolutely horrible idea. Even if you odn't believe him. There are three possibilities.

1. Gonzo is telling the truth and scotty is mafia. In that case, voting for scotty is the best option.
2. Gonzo is telling the truth and scotty is a miller. In that case, voting for scotty is the best option.
3. Gonzo is lying and scotty is good. In that case, we should vote for Gonzo.

So lynching scotty is the better choice 66% of the time. If Gonzo is lying, we lose a townie (which is what scotty claimed). We then come back and lynch Gonzo. If he is telling the truth and we lynch him, we kill scotty tomorrow. Would you rather risk a townie or an investigator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 01:24 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Jesus christ. You make no sense JBalla. Ya, vote for the cop. Great call.
Sorry. Totally slipped up after typing your name too many times. I meant

Unvote: Gonzo

Vote: Scotty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 01:25 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A 4th option is Gonzo is sacrificing scotty for the mafia. Who cares, we still get a mafia member. There is no upside to voting Gonzo over scotty.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 02-27-2014, 01:26 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I think voting Gonzo is an absolutely horrible idea. Even if you odn't believe him. There are three possibilities.

1. Gonzo is telling the truth and scotty is mafia. In that case, voting for scotty is the best option.
2. Gonzo is telling the truth and scotty is a miller. In that case, voting for scotty is the best option.

So lynching scotty is the better choice 66% of the time. If Gonzo is lying, we lose a townie (which is what scotty claimed). We then come back and lynch Gonzo. If he is telling the truth and we lynch him, we kill scotty tomorrow. Would you rather risk a townie or an investigator?
I totally typed the wrong name and have fixed my vote. Sorry for the confusion. I agree with all of this.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 02-27-2014, 01:26 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post

This is assuming the odds of each one being true is 33.3%.

I think it's much more likely that he's Mafia and it's just a ploy, than either of the other two being true.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:
CJ (1): Brodeur
Scotty (5): Gonzo, JR, Broth, jballa, UK

With 12 alive, 7 votes are needed for a lynch.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

Last edited by Trogdor : 02-27-2014 at 01:44 PM.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 01:29 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh I would like to hear from Scotty before I fully commit to a vote, but the statistics provided above do make it hard not to follow the train. I'll wait a little longer hoping he turns up

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 01:30 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

THe worst case is the mafia has a role cop and scotty came back as a miller. Gonzo knows this. When scotty comes back as miller, he can say "yeah I led the lynch of a town guy but my investigation was good."

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JBalla, that vote right there has to be the dumbest ******* vote I have ever seen. Get a goddamn clue.

It is actually hilarious to me that people refuse to believe me every ******* game.
Old 02-27-2014, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FWIW, his explanation made it sound like he was going to vote for Scotty and then he voted Gonzo. I actually do think he's telling the truth when he said he screwed that part up.

That being said, he's still all over the place.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 01:34 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Eh I would like to hear from Scotty before I fully commit to a vote, but the statistics provided above do make it hard not to follow the train. I'll wait a little longer hoping he turns up
Again, those statistics mean nothing.

It's like saying the Broncos play the Jaguars and instead of going for a Broncos win you go for Tie or Jaguars win, because there's a 66% chance of the last two happening.

That just isn't true.

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-27-2014, 01:35 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
FWIW, his explanation made it sound like he was going to vote for Scotty and then he voted Gonzo. I actually do think he's telling the truth when he said he screwed that part up.

That being said, he's still all over the place.
Thanks Grizz. I really honestly did mess up.

Quote:

Old 02-27-2014, 01:36 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Ironic that Jballa is calling me an idiot...

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-27-2014, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
It is actually hilarious to me that people refuse to believe me every ******* game.
Hey, I believe you! I'm just trying to be a helpful stump and present all the options.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-27-2014, 01:39 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Ironic that Jballa is calling me an idiot...
Because I had one typo I ultimately fixed and apologized for?! Really? How dense are you?

Quote:

Old 02-27-2014, 01:41 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Because I had one typo I ultimately fixed and apologized for?! Really? How dense are you?
No, more just the way you play the game.

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-27-2014, 01:42 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it just me or is SP's attitude rubbing anyone the wrong way?
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

This makes me miss SP/GG duels.

sig by BoneKrusher
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: Scotty

Let's hope you're right Gonzo!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 01:43 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

1. Gonzo is lying and is mafia.
2. Gonzo is sacrificing scotty
3. Mafia has a role cop and scotty is a miller or other bad sounding role.
4. Gonzo is telling the truth and scotty is mafia.
5. Gonzo is telling the truth and scotty is a miller.
6. Gonzo is telling the truth but the mafia has a tailor and just so happened to tailor scotty the same night Gonzo investigated him.

Any other scenarios you see?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 01:44 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
GG...this name rings a bell lol.

RIP themaninblack
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I like it. He ain't backing down and he's taking names.

However, I won't like it when he turns his attention to me.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
SP has grown up before our eyes... :tear:
Old 02-27-2014, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
GG...this name rings a bell lol.
GallopingGhost! The youngest Baines brother!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-27-2014, 01:47 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Here's my take. I went at JR and JR disproved my allegations and our grudge hasn't hurt anyone at this point.

I go at SP all he does is come back at me in a personal manner using the same rationale I went for him in the first place. I did it logically and not in an attacking way, talking to the town. He gets all defensive and fires back at me all personally, trying to build this up like some grand feud.

Here's my official theory on SP. He's evil and the mafia will sacrifice him tonight to place the blame on me tomorrow, so they can get me out of the game. Everything he's done has screamed mafia, even down to the "Gonzo is doing a total mafia play right now" lines he's dropping. He's trying his best to position himself artificially as good and yet nobody is buying it.

Quote: