Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 02-27-2014, 01:50 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
I like it. He ain't backing down and he's taking names.

However, I won't like it when he turns his attention to me.
It's only Jballa. I wouldn't care if he was thinking for himself instead of just echoing whatever vidae says at any given time.

This is why i'm not sure if he's Mafia or not.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 01:52 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
GallopingGhost! The youngest Baines brother!
Oh yeah lol he was the ultimate Mafia troll.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:09 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Galloping Ghost is like Gonzo without any skill. I will always remember him because he is connected with my best post ever on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
(except for McGee, he was busy banging Galloping Ghost).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Soooo....I guess we're just waiting for scotty? Nobody wants to share any other suspicions while we wait?

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I've got nothing, no power, have been in the game for not long, and we're latest behind the 8 ball. My guy reaction reading through that mess was that gonzo was evil. That's all I got
Cause...he already basically role claimed. Just sayin.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-27-2014, 02:38 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am suspicious of TH due to his play this game being a bit less odd than usual. I'll go back and read day two (ugh) again later to see what else I can find.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 02-27-2014, 02:40 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lolololol at this lynch train. I'm a townie. Yes, I'm super busy this week, hence why I was a replacement and didn't sign up at the start.

I got a vibe that gonzo was evil. I voted. A monstrous lynch train followed. I go after gonzo, he lies about my night. Coincidence? Also, lynch train piles on heavy without me saying a word. Look at the two trains, you'll find your scum.

I literally did nothing last night. Because I'm a townie. That's it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:41 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cause...he already basically role claimed. Just sayin.
Take a look at the lynch trains. I'm on my phone and on my way to class, but I guarantee there's a connecting factor. They vote for gonzo, who I feel is evil, so they look good and jump on other lynch trains to take out town members
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 02-27-2014, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

We've either got ourselves a frame job or someone's a liar.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-27-2014, 02:47 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We've either got ourselves a frame job or someone's a liar.
What are the odds that Gonzo is taking the opposite side of our battle last game where he is in fact lying about what he "found"?
Old 02-27-2014, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Take a look at the lynch trains. I'm on my phone and on my way to class, but I guarantee there's a connecting factor. They vote for gonzo, who I feel is evil, so they look good and jump on other lynch trains to take out town members
In this regard, if scotty does come back town, the broth and UK votes sure look pretty fishy.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-27-2014, 02:48 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

I think either way, we get a mafia person here. If scotty really is a townie, lynching Gonzo tomorrow is a pretty obvious choice. Worst case scenario is he is an incompetant investigator.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Oh right, the Miller thing is also still an option, as Millers usually don't know they are millers.

sig by BoneKrusher
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be out of my class and unable to check internet for the next hour.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More people need to list suspicions. This is ******* ridiculous.
Old 02-27-2014, 02:53 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
I think either way, we get a mafia person here. If scotty really is a townie, lynching Gonzo tomorrow is a pretty obvious choice. Worst case scenario is he is an incompetant investigator.
this is the most lynch-happy, scum riddled post you could have.

Worst case is actually you lynch a townie when we're already down to 12 people, and we've gotten 0 scum. But hey! Let's do this because worst case, we just risk a townie and get even closer to mafia.

that's a ridiculous statement, especially this stage in the game when the town is so behind.
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 02:55 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
More people need to list suspicions. This is ******* ridiculous.
******* lolololol

broth, uk, jr and gonzo. At least 2 in there are scum.

Although Grizz is the only one I really trust right now...so like last game with Rob, that probably means he's the godfather
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 02:57 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

We aren't that behind. We started with 17. Probably 4 mafia and a survivor. So right now we are 8-4. A lynch and a night kill and we are now 6-4. We kill Gonzo tomorrow to make it 6-3. Another night kill makes it 5-3. As long as we don't have a bad lynch that day, we're good to go. We can still afford a 1-for-1 trade here. What we can't afford is lynching an investigator to save a townie.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 02:59 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
******* lolololol

broth, uk, jr and gonzo. At least 2 in there are scum.

Although Grizz is the only one I really trust right now...so like last game with Rob, that probably means he's the godfather
Grizz was talking about people questioning JR and CJ still, and if you trust him, why not believe him about JR?
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 03:00 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
We aren't that behind. We started with 17. Probably 4 mafia and a survivor. So right now we are 8-4. A lynch and a night kill and we are now 6-4. We kill Gonzo tomorrow to make it 6-3. Another night kill makes it 5-3. As long as we don't have a bad lynch that day, we're good to go. We can still afford a 1-for-1 trade here. What we can't afford is lynching an investigator to save a townie.
We've killed almost a third of the players and none are mafia. You lynch me, you're wrong. You've then killed 6 or 17, not getting a single mafia.

There are also 0 leads. 6-4? Seriously? You think that's okay? You think you can go 1-1 "as long as we don't have a bad lynch day".

Why have a bad lynch day now by lynching me? Gonzo comes out early in the day with (false) info and a massive train jumps on it before I can speak EVEN THOUGH I already said (as grizz quoted and pointed out) that I have no power aka a townie.

But right, **** it, let's just kill townies. Not like they matter anyway, right?
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 03:02 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
What are the odds that Gonzo is taking the opposite side of our battle last game where he is in fact lying about what he "found"?
Bump because I am intrigued at the possibility.
Old 02-27-2014, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Bump because I am intrigued at the possibility.
If he's a cop, why would he lie about getting an evil result on scotty?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-27-2014, 03:03 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
If he's a cop, why would he lie about getting an evil result on scotty?
Not but lying about being a cop. Essentially what I tried to convince the town of last time.
Old 02-27-2014, 03:04 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Grizz was talking about people questioning JR and CJ still, and if you trust him, why not believe him about JR?
i haven't re-read much of the thread. Grizz can also be wrong. Me thinking he's good doesn't mean I think he's right. There's no correlation there.

JR's blood thirsty post is just weird. "Hey man, let's kill townies".

If you lynch me, proving gonzo's wrong, he's just going to claim incompetent investigator or random, neither of which actually help the town. Gonzo is either a random or incompetent cop or mafia. There's no other option. And even though he's annoying, he's not stupid. I don't think mafia gonzo would lead that witch hunt...although he could want that ploy.

I think the big ones are the ones who jumped on the lynch trains so quickly, ie broth and ukfan, as grizz pointed out
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 03:06 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

If he is, we find out soon and then lynch him.

But I do have a question for Gonzo... How did your DM say scotty was evil?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote: