Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 02-27-2014, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
If he is, we find out soon and then lynch him.

But I do have a question for Gonzo... How did your DM say scotty was evil?
I was told Rufus appears good and told Scotty appears shady.
Old 02-27-2014, 02:20 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting. Very interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:
CJ (1): Brodeur
Scotty (4): Gonzo, JR, Broth, UK
Gonzo (1): SP

With 12 alive, 7 votes are needed for a lynch.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

Last edited by Trogdor : 02-27-2014 at 04:36 PM.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:24 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God damn it when is Gordon Freeman gonna come in here and start kicking some ass?!?
Old 02-27-2014, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Interesting. Very interesting
Ya doesn't exactly help my case but I am extremely confident he is evil. I investigated him for a reason.

I do think there should be more discussion from people. ******* too many are trying to hide their allegiance.
Old 02-27-2014, 02:28 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Ya doesn't exactly help my case but I am extremely confident he is evil. I investigated him for a reason.

I do think there should be more discussion from people. ******* too many are trying to hide their allegiance.
you investigated me because I called you out. Actually, it was a stupid ploy as I wouldn't be surprised if I was framed. What an amateur move on your part if you are in fact town and a regular cop.

I do agree with the latter. So many people just jumping in, voting, saying nothing whatsoever of importance and just sitting. waiting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh, I said my piece. I shalln't budge.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:38 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Meh, I said my piece. I shalln't budge.
that's helpful. god forbid we discuss and throw around other possibilities
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 03:29 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to be gone until like 6:45 EST

Because of that, and to give Scotty the full benefit of the doubt, I'm unvoting Scotty to give anyone who wants to step out and defend him ample opportunity. I'll re-evaluate any new information at that time, but if something comes out and he still gets lynched, I'll feel really bad, especially when I was the one who threw his name out to be the replacement.

Unvote: Scotty

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 03:29 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So those who have not voted are: scotty (I'm assuming he'll vote for Gonzo), Rufus, CJ, SP, and TH. It would be interesting to hear their take on this situation.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 02-27-2014, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cain was here, said nothing, didn't vote.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 03:40 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had voted Gonzo at the onset of the day, then retracted my vote after his reveil. Right now, I am pondering why Gonzo didn't tell us his role last night when he was close to being lynched? Was it because he knew his fellow mafia mates would never drop the hammer, or had he calculated the time untill RR and figured there was no need to worry. On the other hand, no one has come out to contradict his story. I still have much to consider.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I had calculated the time. I actually pmd Trog and told him to lock it up right at 9. If I came out I would be dead. Getting votes allowed me to stay alive at night so it worked out. I really did debate coming out early but took the risk.
Old 02-27-2014, 03:46 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So those who have not voted are: scotty (I'm assuming he'll vote for Gonzo), Rufus, CJ, SP, and TH. It would be interesting to hear their take on this situation.
Vote: Dr. Gonzo

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 03:48 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

I'll ignore the people who have voted for scotty so far. Not saying they are all good but I want to focus on the others first.

Brodeur- His vote does not make much sense. I can understand not believing me and CJ. But the vote for CJ doesn't add up to me. We get it, you are suspicious. But today's lynch is about scotty and Gonzo. His lack of input on the situation and his refusal to budge does not sit well with me.

TH- Hasn't posted since Gonzo came with the information. I'd like to hear his thoughts. I think he's evil and his response could go a long way to either cementing that or clearing him in my eyes.

SP- Posted after Gonzo's information. He seems to think it is a mafia ploy by Gonzo to take down a townie before he is inevitably lynched. He's giving scotty a pretty strong defense, though it is more based on going after Gonzo. If I had to vote for someone besides Gonzo or scotty, It's SP.

Cain- Said he was 75% sure Gonzo was scum (before his information came out). He then went to unvote Gonzo. He didn't like what SP was saying. Suggests maybe Gonzo is completely fabricating his information.

CJ- Not worried about him. He is always judicious with his vote and I know he's good.

Rufus- Afraid the wrong vote could kill the town. No vote and no suggestion of where he is leaning.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 04:00 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I fell asweep...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 04:14 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give me some time before I vote. I want to watch the discussion a bit more. I'll probably end up voting Scotty, but this is important to me.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-27-2014, 04:17 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

I'm not sure there will be much discussion. Unless somebody comes up with something else, what we have is what we've got. And care to expand on why this is "important" to you?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 04:31 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Love, JR. Love.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-27-2014, 04:32 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am kinda here. I want home early and took a nap. I unvoted Gonzo and I wanted to hear as much as possible before re casting my vote.

SP voting for Gonzo a few posts up is quite interesting... No?
Old 02-27-2014, 04:35 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I am kinda here. I want home early and took a nap. I unvoted Gonzo and I wanted to hear as much as possible before re casting my vote.

SP voting for Gonzo a few posts up is quite interesting... No?
Interesting how? I've always said I don't believe Gonzo.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 04:36 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

SP voting for Gonzo was no surprise. He was vocal earlier saying he didn't buy Gonzo's story. His reasoning was that Gonzo was close to being lynched so he came out with information concerning scotty to get one more innocent killed before he is lynched tomorrow. Why he didn't vote before I do not know.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 04:36 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doing clock at a b-ball game. Will check back as I can.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 04:42 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

The SP vote for Gonzo is shocking because it feel it's out of character. If I recall correctly SP tends to follow the information first and then adjust accordingly. What really stood out is this is in stark contrast to the last game where when Gonzo had me dead to rights he stood by Gonzo steadfast despite me being his own teammate.

This makes me wonder if SP and Gonzo are mafia and SP is trying to distance himself from Gonzo prior to the Scotty flip.