Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 02-27-2014, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Uhm, why would he out himself as a cop so blatantly? That makes him primary target for the mafia. There are better ways to frame it than that, and that's pretty obvious

If it was a normal player I might agree with you but the only chance gonzo ever had of getting people to listen to him is to claim cop. The fact that the real cop hasn't stepped forward and said "I'm the real cop lets kill gonzo." pushes me to believe his claim because quite frankly two investigators is rather OP.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 09:08 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Discuss others all you want. But without any other info, the vote should either be you or gonzo.
oh. my. god.

this logic of thinking is why the town lost last game.

WE NEED INFO AND LIVE BY NIGHT ACTIONS GOD FORBID WE USE DEDUCTION SKILLS AND WHAT PEOPLE SAY.

christ.

honestly, this post alone is making me vote for you. This is the most evil or dumbest post. I'm sure you're DISMISSING discussion.

vote jr
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Gonzo/JR/SP ...I'll put his evil rating at 40%.

JR/CJ: ... I'm going to put this at 35% both are evil.

SP - My new nemesis. ... I'll put this at 50%

Scotty: ... I'll put this at 30%.

I think we gain more knowledge if we find out if CJ is evil. If he's good, JR is good. If he's evil, this game is over essentially.

Vote CJ
Of the people you mentioned, you only have one person who could be less evil as me, yet I get your vote.
I see who this would go - "I want hard after CJ and he turned out good. Would I be so stupid if I were mafia?

vote: Jballa

I'm done playing. Here I am taking a stand. Sorry if this isn't the one you like, Gonzo, but it is what I am doing.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scotty, what did you want me to do? Either I was going to get lynched or gamble that somehow I could convince the town to vote for you without outing myself as a cop. Considering how people never believe me I figured it was best to just come right out with what I have. Get protected tonight, and go from there.
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmm... I'm beginning to think Gonzo is possibly lying. The way he phrased what he got back after the investigation doesn't sit well with me. Scotty's story is also resonating with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 09:09 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry I didn't un-bold the vote for me in jballa's ridiculous post.

Old 02-27-2014, 09:09 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
If it was a normal player I might agree with you but the only chance gonzo ever had of getting people to listen to him is to claim cop. The fact that the real cop hasn't stepped forward and said "I'm the real cop lets kill gonzo." pushes me to believe his claim because quite frankly two investigators is rather OP.
right, let's have everyone just come out and role reveal!

and that's not true. at all. Gonzo gets players to listen to him by claiming tons of ****. He's always done it.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 02-27-2014, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

and that's not true. at all. Gonzo gets players to listen to him by claiming tons of ****. He's always done it.
What do you mean? People don't listen even when I do have ****. It happened last game. I am the most untrustworthy person and honestly, the town has lost twice in a row because they didn't trust me.
Old 02-27-2014, 09:11 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Scotty, what did you want me to do? Either I was going to get lynched or gamble that somehow I could convince the town to vote for you without outing myself as a cop. Considering how people never believe me I figured it was best to just come right out with what I have. Get protected tonight, and go from there.
this is such horse ****. the almighty gonzo worrying that he could only "somehow convince the town without outing himself". this is such horse ****. You never even defended yourself. A lynch train gathered, nothing happened. You didn't even give way for conversation on day 3. you came out before ANY pressure was put on you this day. there is no chance i'm buying this. and with this, you went from "backwards cop" to "mafia" in my mind so very quickly.
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Hmmm... I'm beginning to think Gonzo is possibly lying. The way he phrased what he got back after the investigation doesn't sit well with me. Scotty's story is also resonating with me.
You think appears shady is making making stuff up? Okay. I mean I don't even know what to say to that.
Old 02-27-2014, 09:13 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
What do you mean? People don't listen even when I do have ****. It happened last game. I am the most untrustworthy person and honestly, the town has lost twice in a row because they didn't trust me.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor baby gonzo because no one listens to him.

you expect people to believe this? You're the most pompous mafia player on these boards yet after two games, you're throwing in the towel and wanting pity? In the last game, you wanted to lynch me on day 1. You were right about cain but literally nothing else. No one listened to me when I was spot on about most scum, but here's gonzo, the self proclaimed king, now backing into a corner because nobody believes poor gonzo :(
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 09:14 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Of the people you mentioned, you only have one person who could be less evil as me, yet I get your vote.
I see who this would go - "I want hard after CJ and he turned out good. Would I be so stupid if I were mafia?

I'm done playing. Here I am taking a stand. Sorry if this isn't the one you like, Gonzo, but it is what I am doing.
It's the greatest reward. The benefit of catching evil you is a ton higher than catching JR (who is probably your right hand man) or SP (who is probably a lower level mafia guy if he's even evil). Brodeur had a great rationale for voting for you earlier and I totally agree with it. If there's anyone who has anything to gain from this being a Gonzo vs. Scotty showdown, it's the people who know something that the rest of us don't. Gonzo does because he is the only one who truly knows who is the cop/isn't the cop, yet you guys seem so ready to lynch when there has been nothing otherwise. Why?

Why are you and JR (you guys are linked together from here out, good or bad) so certain about Scotty and Gonzo being the key battle? Is it because you know both aren't mafia with you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 09:14 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
oh. my. god.

this logic of thinking is why the town lost last game.

WE NEED INFO AND LIVE BY NIGHT ACTIONS GOD FORBID WE USE DEDUCTION SKILLS AND WHAT PEOPLE SAY.

christ.

honestly, this post alone is making me vote for you. This is the most evil or dumbest post. I'm sure you're DISMISSING discussion.
I don't think we must have night actions. In fact, last game I (incorrectly) used voting patterns and posts to lead a lynch against zach. I had no info or night action to back it up. But when we have a supposed night action, I feel it is better to go with that than our guts. We choose whom to believe and go with it. Have I ever said no other discussions? Absolutely not. Everybody should be discussed. That is why when there were a bunch of people who either hadn't voted or voted for somebody besides you two, I looked at their posts and discussed what I thought their non-voting meant.

But come after me. It will be a wasted lynch. But at least you and jballa will be happy. I was even starting to maybe come on your side but not with this vote.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 02-27-2014, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
this is such horse ****. the almighty gonzo worrying that he could only "somehow convince the town without outing himself". this is such horse ****. You never even defended yourself. A lynch train gathered, nothing happened. You didn't even give way for conversation on day 3. you came out before ANY pressure was put on you this day. there is no chance i'm buying this. and with this, you went from "backwards cop" to "mafia" in my mind so very quickly.
I have to worry every day about being killed at night. I am always a huge target when town. Anytime I get info I come out with it. I also did not say anything yesterday because the mafia would murdered me that night, and all I would have given to the town is Rufus is good. I gambled that I would not be lynched and it worked.
Old 02-27-2014, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I am the biggest anti mass role reveal advocate around but if revealing outs a mafia it is foolish not to do it specially in this stage of the game.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 09:18 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
I have to worry every day about being killed at night. I am always a huge target when town. Anytime I get info I come out with it. I also did not say anything yesterday because the mafia would murdered me that night, and all I would have given to the town is Rufus is good. I gambled that I would not be lynched and it worked.
you came out today unprovoked. you waited for no other news and tried to keep discussion off anyone else. even if it was town, it was a piss poor move. it made discussion stagnant. The town murdering you was a train based off my suspicions (actually cain and i posted at the same time...or a minute apart. I didn't even see his). So worry about them. No discussion happened this day before your erroneous claim. so with that,

unvote jr
vote gonzo

With this, i'm working on my paper. Might check in before bed, but at this rate, it'll be a whole lot of no discussion and bull **** claims.
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 09:19 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't think we must have night actions. In fact, last game I (incorrectly) used voting patterns and posts to lead a lynch against zach. I had no info or night action to back it up. But when we have a supposed night action, I feel it is better to go with that than our guts. We choose whom to believe and go with it. Have I ever said no other discussions? Absolutely not. Everybody should be discussed. That is why when there were a bunch of people who either hadn't voted or voted for somebody besides you two, I looked at their posts and discussed what I thought their non-voting meant.

But come after me. It will be a wasted lynch. But at least you and jballa will be happy. I was even starting to maybe come on your side but not with this vote.
It's just the absurdity of these voting patterns, like you're trying to crack the dang Da Vinci Code. Yet here you are, not referring to any of those but instead you're going after the two guys actually thinking things through.

It's because your voting records aren't good this game. CJ's aren't good. You are playing hero ball because you think you're the Oakland A's of Mafia games, but really you've been playing awfully sketchy from the jump. I bring it up and you scoff it off, and you have someone magically come out to vouch for you. Scotty does it now and now you're ready to try and rally the town against me and scotty.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 02-27-2014, 09:19 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You think appears shady is making making stuff up? Okay. I mean I don't even know what to say to that.
I have my reasons. I don't feel like that is the wording a cop would receive,

Quote:
It's the greatest reward. The benefit of catching evil you is a ton higher than catching JR (who is probably your right hand man) or SP (who is probably a lower level mafia guy if he's even evil). Brodeur had a great rationale for voting for you earlier and I totally agree with it. If there's anyone who has anything to gain from this being a Gonzo vs. Scotty showdown, it's the people who know something that the rest of us don't. Gonzo does because he is the only one who truly knows who is the cop/isn't the cop, yet you guys seem so ready to lynch when there has been nothing otherwise. Why?

Why are you and JR (you guys are linked together from here out, good or bad) so certain about Scotty and Gonzo being the key battle? Is it because you know both aren't mafia with you?
1. CJ isn't evil
2. I am definitely CJ's right hand man. I wanted to find him and I did.
3. I don't know what to say about SP. I think he tried to piggy back off my role claim and I think he is possibly evil.
4. Scotty and Gonzo is the key battle because that is the only battle that has information linked to it. One of the two is likely evil. We lynch one. If they are evil, great. If not, we lynch the other tomorrow. We get information by looking at who voted for them, who defended them, who voted elsewhere, or didn't vote at all. You kill me or CJ, you lose a town-aligned player and are no closer to determining who between scotty and gonzo is lying.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 09:21 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:

And this post just shows me where you have messed up.
1. I have not voted for Scotty since Gonzo's reveil, in fact I unvoted for Gonzo.

2. As far as "key battle" goes, it has been the center of all our attention since we learned about it.

3. I think you made a Freudian slip in the area I have underlined. You admit we arent mafia and perhaps indicates you know scotty, nor Gonzo are mafia either. My vote stands.

Old 02-27-2014, 09:23 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
I have my reasons. I don't feel like that is the wording a cop would receive,

1. CJ isn't evil
2. I am definitely CJ's right hand man. I wanted to find him and I did.
3. I don't know what to say about SP. I think he tried to piggy back off my role claim and I think he is possibly evil.
4. Scotty and Gonzo is the key battle because that is the only battle that has information linked to it. One of the two is likely evil. We lynch one. If they are evil, great. If not, we lynch the other tomorrow. We get information by looking at who voted for them, who defended them, who voted elsewhere, or didn't vote at all. You kill me or CJ, you lose a town-aligned player and are no closer to determining who between scotty and gonzo is lying.
Is nobody else alarmed by this? When you were town aligned last game you used voting patterns and activity and all of these different metrics to decide and now you push for information?

Nobody is going to come out and vote for you because I don't know if you're evil and if they do, your voting patterns secret code will make them vulnerable.

Quote:

Old 02-27-2014, 09:29 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It's just the absurdity of these voting patterns, like you're trying to crack the dang Da Vinci Code. Yet here you are, not referring to any of those but instead you're going after the two guys actually thinking things through.

It's because your voting records aren't good this game. CJ's aren't good. You are playing hero ball because you think you're the Oakland A's of Mafia games, but really you've been playing awfully sketchy from the jump. I bring it up and you scoff it off, and you have someone magically come out to vouch for you. Scotty does it now and now you're ready to try and rally the town against me and scotty.
What's wrong with our voting records? Day one I did my "let's vote for a bunch of random people" routine. I do that to gauge reactions. Both to getting voted and my crazy voting. It actually worked out quite nicely before. Unfortunately, the day ended so it didn't really work. Yesterday, I voted for Gonzo. You have an issue with that? Your voting record consists of constantly going after two good players.

From the very beginning of day two, I implied CJ was good. I didn't want to come right out and say it, so I said I didn't like people voting for him instead. I started getting a lot of votes, was forced to reveal (again, not saying anything about CJ because I wanted to protect him). So you think at the beginning of the day, I planned to get heat, reveal, and bring unnecessary attention to myself and CJ as mafia buddies? That seems far fetched.

And what is scotty doing now? Nobody is vouching for him. I'm not trying to rally the town against anybody. I think it should be one of the two. I've even started to say there is a decent chance Gonzo is lying. I'm certainly not trying to lead the town against you. If you've noticed, I haven't called you suspicious once all day and when I listed everybody in terms of goodness, your name was no where near the bottom.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 09:30 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
And this post just shows me where you have messed up.
1. I have not voted for Scotty since Gonzo's reveil, in fact I unvoted for Gonzo.

2. As far as "key battle" goes, it has been the center of all our attention since we learned about it.

3. I think you made a Freudian slip in the area I have underlined. You admit we arent mafia and perhaps indicates you know scotty, nor Gonzo are mafia either. My vote stands.
It's all by association at this point for me. You're associating with JR, who is out there looking for blood.

Also, before you start digging into my inner freudian psychology, realize that you just completely dodged the question at hand. I asked you if you were adamant for this vote because you know that we're going to lose another town aligned member if it goes through because you and JR have been acting as if you have more information than the rest of us. In that, all we have is Gonzo's word vs. Scotty's word, but with you and JR and SP we have a mountainous pile of actions that don't match up or make sense. You want us all to go and look at the two guys fighting in the pit while you sit there in the sky planning your end game. You know how this ends already, that's why JR was so ready to go before Scotty could even post and that's why you aren't getting involved entirely in it with your vote because you know if the lynchee comes up clean, it's the ones that led the lynch that are the top targets.

Quote:

Old 02-27-2014, 09:34 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Is nobody else alarmed by this? When you were town aligned last game you used voting patterns and activity and all of these different metrics to decide and now you push for information?

Nobody is going to come out and vote for you because I don't know if you're evil and if they do, your voting patterns secret code will make them vulnerable.
I use voting patterns and activity in the absence of information. It would be foolish to ignore the information out there and say "you know what, even though lynching Gonzo or scotty would give more information, I'm going to go with my gut and lynch TH."

Believe scotty. Believe Gonzo. I really don't care which. But voting based on your gut rather than the alleged information is a pretty poor idea. In this case, we are pretty much guaranteed at least a one-for-one swap. Me voting with my gut is about a 40% shot at this point. I'll take 50% over 40% every time.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 09:42 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
What's wrong with our voting records? Day one I did my "let's vote for a bunch of random people" routine. I do that to gauge reactions. Both to getting voted and my crazy voting. It actually worked out quite nicely before. Unfortunately, the day ended so it didn't really work. Yesterday, I voted for Gonzo. You have an issue with that? Your voting record consists of constantly going after two good players.

From the very beginning of day two, I implied CJ was good. I didn't want to come right out and say it, so I said I didn't like people voting for him instead. I started getting a lot of votes, was forced to reveal (again, not saying anything about CJ because I wanted to protect him). So you think at the beginning of the day, I planned to get heat, reveal, and bring unnecessary attention to myself and CJ as mafia buddies? That seems far fetched.

And what is scotty doing now? Nobody is vouching for him. I'm not trying to rally the town against anybody. I think it should be one of the two. I've even started to say there is a decent chance Gonzo is lying. I'm certainly not trying to lead the town against you. If you've noticed, I haven't called you suspicious once all day and when I listed everybody in terms of goodness, your name was no where near the bottom.
You implied CJ and Vidae were good to show that you had information to be trusted, hoping that nobody would ask why. I asked why and you flipped when your back was against the wall (like when you throw out random allegations to see reactions) and then CJ came to clear you within an hour after not posting all day. I think you deviated from the plan there but saw Gonzo as an easy target.

Nobody is vouching for Scotty because there is nothing to gain. It's a lost cause in everyone's eyes but mine and maybe Brody's, and sticking your neck out there if he is evil is just going to make things worse. If you do that, you're done. The game is over you and the mafia loses. Unless he is your sacrificial lamb.

I just find it weird that we are all supposed to trust you and CJ's reveal but now, because scotty had a good defense, Gonzo's is bad? It really seems like you are bouncing around because you want your bases covered.

You mentioned that Gonzo could have been a cop but got false information, yet that sure has left the conversation quickly. Let's say both are good, here is what goes down and how you win:

Day 3: Lynch Scotty
Night 3: Kill Broth
Day 4: Lynch Gonzo
Night 4: Kill Brody
At this point, there is 8 left and could be 4/4 split between town/mafia (if mafia is 4, if it's 5 the game is over)

So there's your end game. That is how you know how to get such an astronomical lead that the town is done for. Bravo.

I'm on to you!

Quote:

Old 02-27-2014, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I'd love to hear what Cain or Rufus had to say about this.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote: