Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 02-27-2014, 10:52 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SP
Rufus
Brothgar
UKfan
Brodeur

By the way, at least three of these are mafia. That is assuming four mafia starting out and either Gonzo or scotty is evil. One of them is the mason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 10:56 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oops, somehow left out Cain and TH. So three of these seven are evil and one is the mason:

SP
Cain
TH
Broth
Brodeur
UK
Rufus

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 02-27-2014, 11:02 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You all lack the warrior will to govern yourselves, and that, my friends, is why you will never know freedom.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

x100000

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:17 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand the mentioning about Gonzo not revealing at the end of day 2. He had what? 2 minutes to reveal and then be a prime target for the mafia at night with the even night doctor already dead, plus its not like there was a chance to swing the vote into another direction.

Highly doubt Gonzo is incompetent, or else that would mean I am bad, and that's not the case. Random results, I suppose that's a possibility. I'm not really feeling a frame either. Scotty mentioned that Gonzo was suspicious of him and that he was a prime target for a frame. I suppose, if the mafia knew that Gonzo was the cop, but why keep him alive if that's the case.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is a lot of walls of text there and I only skimmed them, but this is pretty hilarious.

Can't believe how ridiculously untrusting people have become in these games. I understand it to a certain point but c'mon. At some point you have to realize the reason that scum has started winning more often, and its because the town is soooooo fractured that they can't accomplish anything and you just randomly lynch people that don't give you viable information (see: zach's lynch).

1. I can't believe people are STILL going on about JR and/or CJ being scum. CJ is town. 100%. I can't tell you why because I'm forbidden to, but he is. Also, mafia, if you try to kill him, your gonna have a bad time. JR is believably town because of his seeming ability and CJ's confirmation.
2. How is scotty still alive? Gonzo got an evil result on him and he's claiming townie. Worst case scenario, you lose a townie. We haven't mislynched yet, and mislynching on a townie is not a big deal. The numbers game isn't really as bad as people seem to think considering we have at least two cleared players, plus a hidden mason, plus potentially Rufus and Gonzo if Gonzo is indeed a cop (which we'll learn by lynching scotty). Process of elimination will hand us the scum pretty quickly.

Hell, by simple process of elimination based on what I'm pretty sure I know, the four scum are in this group:

TH
Cain
Broth
UK
Scotty
SP
jballa

and one of them is the mason meaning its 4 of 6. Pretty good odds if you ask me, especially if we can investigate another one if the doctor keeps Gonzo alive.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-27-2014, 11:28 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Since you guys want to discuss other people, which three of those seven do you think are the mafia? I'd rank them, with 1 being most likely being mafia:

1. UK
2. Brodeur
3. broth
4. TH
5. SP
6. Cain
7. Rufus

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 11:31 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

I think the mason should come out. I have it narrowed down to two people. I really hope it is the one whose name is close to Z than A. That would mean (assuming Gonzo is good), I have the four mafia narrowed down to five people.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I think the mason should come out. I have it narrowed down to two people. I really hope it is the one whose name is close to Z than A. That would mean (assuming Gonzo is good), I have the four mafia narrowed down to five people.
Given that it isn't Rufus, I'd be shocked if it wasn't the second person I suggested.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-27-2014, 11:34 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Based on feelings from this game.

SP or TH seem like Mcgee's mason buddy.

I don't have a bad feelings on Brodeur either.

I'd say broth, UK, and Cain are who I'd be suspicious of in that group of 6.
Old 02-27-2014, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

I'd be pretty surprised if broth and cain weren't mafia.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-27-2014, 11:37 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

I'm still assuming that there is a odd night doctor to compliment Rob as well. But going on that, and with another mason out there. Gonzo being the cop seems like the only townie with an investigative role.
Old 02-27-2014, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

As crazy as jballa's posts are, I still feel he is town too. I honestly think the mafia is UK, Cain, Broth, and scotty.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-27-2014, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

but I'm just a lowly stump, what do I know. I'm going to bed.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-27-2014, 11:40 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Jballa reminds me of me last game, and I don't disagree with him all that much this game, so I agree with you about him.
Old 02-27-2014, 11:47 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

With that said, I'm not sure anything is going to change my mind, so I'll vote.

Vote: Scotty
Old 02-27-2014, 11:50 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Scotty (5): Gonzo, JR, Broth, UK, TH
Gonzo (3): SP, Brodeur, scotty
CJ (1): jballa
jballa (1): CJ

CJ and jballas need to not be voting for each other. Both are town. Their votes could end this depending on where they go with them. Cain's lack of a vote is odd to me.

If Gonzo is being truthful, I think SP and Brodeur are clear. I doubt mafia members would be that explicit in voting for a person they know are good. So that would make the mafia scotty, Cain, UK, and either broth or TH. If Gonzo is lying, SP and brodeur get a bit more complicated. That does't automatically make SP and Brodeur bad. It makes TH, Uk, and broth look better. Either way, Cain's lack of a vote looks bad.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 11:51 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Oh, Rufus voted. So we are L-1 now. After Cain drops the hammer, let's be smart with the night actions. CJ, JR, jballa, and Rufus are good. Gonzo is likely good if scotty is bad.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-28-2014, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scotty is evil. Please JBalla, stop being **** insane and just end the day.
Old 02-28-2014, 01:16 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

I'm seriously going to have to wait until tomorrow to see how this ends up?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-28-2014, 02:07 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man that was a massive wall of text to get through at7am this morning so I could catch up.

That said, I still see no reason to hop off the Scotty lynch train.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 02:25 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 07:09 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:
Scotty (6): Gonzo, JR, Broth, UK, TH, Rufus
Gonzo (3): SP, Brodeur, Scotty
CJ (1): jballa
jballa (1): CJ

With 12 alive, 7 votes are needed for a lynch.

And my personal vote now goes to TH for posting that.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

Last edited by Trogdor : 02-28-2014 at 07:24 AM.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 07:14 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trogdor, you are terrible at counting.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 07:24 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Trogdor, you are terrible at counting.
More like too lazy to update numbers after I copy paste them. :D

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote