Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 02-28-2014, 08:01 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I'd be pretty surprised if broth and cain weren't mafia.
You know nothing Grizz snow.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 08:02 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just to refresh my memory, who else did Gonzo say he investigated?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 08:04 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Just to refresh my memory, who else did Gonzo say he investigated?
He investigated Rufus night 1 who came up good.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 08:17 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Looks like another information-less day. Can't wait to see which one of you gets RR'd this time.
10 chars

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 08:44 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I refuse to fall on my sword because if that happens, the town is screwed and essentially hands this game over to the mafia. It's insane at this point. The sketchiest of people are being glossed over in this witch hunt against me. People say that if gonzos wrong that he's mafia guaranteed which again, is FAR from true. I don't know how people aren't getting that. Odds are that gonzo is just a backwards cop. This is asinine
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 08:57 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There is a lot of walls of text there and I only skimmed them, but this is pretty hilarious.

Can't believe how ridiculously untrusting people have become in these games. I understand it to a certain point but c'mon. At some point you have to realize the reason that scum has started winning more often, and its because the town is soooooo fractured that they can't accomplish anything and you just randomly lynch people that don't give you viable information (see: zach's lynch).

1. I can't believe people are STILL going on about JR and/or CJ being scum. CJ is town. 100%. I can't tell you why because I'm forbidden to, but he is. Also, mafia, if you try to kill him, your gonna have a bad time. JR is believably town because of his seeming ability and CJ's confirmation.
2. How is scotty still alive? Gonzo got an evil result on him and he's claiming townie. Worst case scenario, you lose a townie. We haven't mislynched yet, and mislynching on a townie is not a big deal. The numbers game isn't really as bad as people seem to think considering we have at least two cleared players, plus a hidden mason, plus potentially Rufus and Gonzo if Gonzo is indeed a cop (which we'll learn by lynching scotty). Process of elimination will hand us the scum pretty quickly.
Grizz is right... and I have been avoiding this inevitable as long as possible as I wanted to see how things played out. At this point I have a strong feeling that Scotty isn't lying and he is in fact a townie but unfortunately we won't know unless he or Gonzo dies and well... it's far easier to lose a townie.

Vote:Scotty
Old 02-28-2014, 09:00 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Final Vote Count:
Scotty (7): Gonzo, JR, Broth, UK, TH, Rufus, IBC
Gonzo (3): SP, Brodeur, Scotty
CJ (1): jballa
jballa (1): CJ

With 12 alive, 7 votes are needed for a lynch.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 09:02 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As the group debates they come to a consensus and decide Scotty must die. They surround him and he pleads with the town to make a better decision. He is merely a townie and not one of the wretched Combine.

His cries do not help him in the slightest.

Scotty (Pro-earth freedom fighter -Townie) has been killed.

Send in your night actions!

Last edited by Trogdor : 03-01-2014 at 07:40 AM.
Old 02-28-2014, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

As the resistance members group together they realize someone is missing. They check the emergency hatches however they are still sealed. A pool of blood can be seen coming from under ImBrotherCain's door. This was no barnacle.

Upon opening the door the group find ImBrotherCain full of bullet holes and leaning against the bed.

ImBrotherCain (Barney Calhoun - Tracker) has been killed.

Old 02-28-2014, 01:13 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: Gonzo

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh. ****. I'm sorry guys. For what it's worth I looked into CJ last night, was told he appears Shady.

******* hell. I mean I don't know what to do. We're ******.
Old 02-28-2014, 01:15 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats, you fooled us for one day.

By the way, do not forget the implications this has for Rufus.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Updated Vote Count:
Gonzo (2): CJ, Brody

With 10 alive, 6 votes are needed for a lynch.

Last edited by Trogdor : 02-28-2014 at 01:27 PM.
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely good:
JR
CJ
jballa
Uk

Definitely Bad:
Gonzo

That leaves TH, brodeur, broth, SP, and Rufus. Three of five are evil. The mason has to come out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
-Gonzo's first post jokingly claims commute (and again later)
-Gonzo put the pressure on vidae multiple times, and claimed he/CJ/McGee were evil
-He puts suspicion on me and backs broth
-Jumps on CJ and UK separate times
-Gets a random push against him at the end of last night, and randomly hates on McGee for it
-McGee dies
-Comes out randomly as a cop, and puts it all on scotty knowing that people are suspicious of him for how his role was handled with Trogdor

My guess is either the Mafia consists of Gonzo/broth/SP/TH, or Drylie/CJ/UKFan/scottyboy. I see Grizz as the Xen Tree, so it doesn't seem like he's evil. Cain I don't think is evil, as he hasn't given me much of a reason to believe he is. Rufus is Rufus...**** if I know. I'm good. There, I tried and probably failed.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The fact that you guys are just going to vote, no discussion, and without naming suspicions is just ******.

Why would I kill Scotty if I were mafia? WHY? He was just a ******* townie. UGH.
Old 02-28-2014, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Definitely good:
JR
CJ
jballa
Uk

Definitely Bad:
Gonzo

That leaves TH, brodeur, broth, SP, and Rufus. Three of five are evil. The mason has to come out.
How are you including me when I was on Gonzo with sound logic yesterday? Are you blind?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-28-2014, 01:18 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote: Gonzo

Slow down a bit.

JR, why are Jballa and UK definitely good?

RIP themaninblack
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stop lying Gonzo. I should have lynched you yesterday after I realized you were almost certainly lying. CJ is a good guy you are evil. Just get it over with and admit it.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
How are you including me when I was on Gonzo with sound logic yesterday? Are you blind?
That doesn't really clear you.

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-28-2014, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Stop lying Gonzo. I should have lynched you yesterday after I realized you were almost certainly lying. CJ is a good guy you are evil. Just get it over with and admit it.
And yet you didn't listen to me. I have the correct four, just listen for once.

RIP TheManInBlack
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Not this again. If you were almost certain Gonzo was lying you wouldn't have voted for him...

I don't think you're evil, just because of your role, but I don't like this at all.

RIP themaninblack
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Okay, I can't say 100% they are good. But they are humans. I assume humans are all good. One of them could be a Godfather. That is how I began to think Gonzo was lying. His result would have stated human or non-human. Not good or shady.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, I'd like to know about why jballa and UK are good?
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

FINE. **** you guys. There is a reason I decided to sacrifice myself. There is **** going down this game. Only three of us are mafia. There is another faction that has yet to be detected by anybody. Is it a cult? Maybe. Just think about it though. No SK kills and three mafia. I have done my part. ****** with your heads. Caused madness. Just remember that there is indeed a third party faction out there.