Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 02-28-2014, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
This has been bugging me all game, I can't work out if it is just you throwing out puns or if this is something that you have to do, but at least once a day you throw in a stump or tree related word...
I think you are barking up the wrong tree.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This has been bugging me all game, I can't work out if it is just you throwing out puns or if this is something that you have to do, but at least once a day you throw in a stump or tree related word...

Also I have no idea what the heck is up with Gonzo now. He's the obvious lynch here but seems a bit crazy just giving up so easy and now taunting people into voting, but I might just be overthinking things.
Old 02-28-2014, 02:09 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I will say one of my three gifts has been unexpected. Why, what are you implying?
Well this Dr Breen guy was previously associated with Freeman and is now Mafia. Basically I was saying JR might not be cleared because of his role, as Breen might also be looking for you. So I was wondering whether or not the item(s) JR gave you suggested anything about his alignment.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 02:10 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I think you are barking up the wrong tree.
Your puns leaf me in stickes.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 02:10 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We can't be sure about Jballa or UK, because the Mafia probably has a human representative. They could still be human and evil I think.

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-28-2014, 02:14 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Well this Dr Breen guy was previously associated with Freeman and is now Mafia. Basically I was saying JR might not be cleared because of his role, as Breen might also be looking for you. So I was wondering whether or not the item(s) JR gave you suggested anything about his alignment.
Are you saying you gifted me something as well?

Old 02-28-2014, 02:14 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, to catch everyone up here:

1. CJ
3. SP
4. jrdrylie
5. Rufus
6. Gonzo
7. jballa
9. Grizzlegom: Tree Stump
10. Brothgar
11. TitanHope
16. UKfan
17. Brodeur

Active and Good:
Jballa / Brody -- Brody has been right about everything. I have been right about some stuff. He has fully earned my trust.

Active and Very Likely Good:
Broth -- He hasn't raised a single red flag, but has been contributing well. I'll take it.

Active and Possibly Bad (Note: I'm not saying everyone listed here is bad, just giving my conditions on why I have them here):
Gonzo / Rufus -- Gonzo is full Gonzo mode, he could have been framed, but if he does go down as a liar, where does that leave rufus? There's no way Gonzo would clear a bad guy and then kill a good guy, right? But, it's gonzo! The same guy who posted a ton of wrestling gifs and saying there is a cult.

JR / CJ / Grizz the Stump -- Why does Grizz turn into a stump and JR find who he's looking for and both stand by CJ? Is their win condition to be the last ones standing if they are a cult? Am I really believing Gonzo that they're a cult? They're moved up a rung if Gonzo comes up evil, and I'll totally never understand them.

SP -- An enemy turned someone who has a strong, not idiotic opinion. I'm Torn here. Nobody has vouched for him either way, he's not voting aligned with anyone except Cain, who was good, and he's been making sense recently. I'll be skeptical on him for the entire game.

The Rest:

TH / UK -- Not affiliated with each other in votes or opinion. I have no clue what to say about either. They should type more long posts like me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys make me laugh :)
Old 02-28-2014, 02:18 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Also I have no idea what the heck is up with Gonzo now. He's the obvious lynch here but seems a bit crazy just giving up so easy and now taunting people into voting, but I might just be overthinking things.
I was totally wondering the same thing. What is his win condition?

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 02-28-2014, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-28-2014, 02:21 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
JR, on a scale of 1-100, how sure are you about jballa?
I am 100% sure I received a human result for him. Could he be a bad human or godfather? Absolutely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

My win condition is I win when the town wins.
Old 02-28-2014, 02:22 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like there was a game a while back where someone had to post puns or things like that to win, like a jester role, but I can't remember specifics, anyway just something I wanted to bring up.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 02:24 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jballa lists me and Cj as bad but broth as good. Great.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 02-28-2014, 02:27 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Jballa lists me and Cj as bad but broth as good. Great.
It was possibly bad. I state that if Gonzo comes up evil, you're cleared in my book.

Quote:

Old 02-28-2014, 02:29 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
I feel like there was a game a while back where someone had to post puns or things like that to win, like a jester role, but I can't remember specifics, anyway just something I wanted to bring up.
I know during the Knights/Wizards/Witches game Vidae won when he was lynched, but I'm not sure how much that helps.

Quote:

Old 02-28-2014, 02:31 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Are you saying you gifted me something as well?
Eh.

I wasn't saying this, but yes. I gave you something last night.

I was Masons with Mcgee (RIP) and when he died I took on his inventing power. Basically my job was to find Freeman and McGee's was to make him something. What he was making took 3 days to make so I picked up where he left off and gave it to you as soon as I could.

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-28-2014, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

SP was the mason we've been looking for!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-28-2014, 02:38 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
SP was the mason we've been looking for!
I wasn't going to reveal lol, but CJ saying that made we worried that the Mafia would just guess I was the Mason and then kill me without having to be worried about me potentially being watched.

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-28-2014, 02:41 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
I wasn't going to reveal lol, but CJ saying that made we worried that the Mafia would just guess I was the Mason and then kill me without having to be worried about me potentially being watched.
Then with the cat out of the bag, if you feel you can be a game-changer be one. Reveal what it was and perhaps I can feel free to provide some possible info myself, that is if you are comfortable doing so.

Old 02-28-2014, 02:41 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

But if I gave one gift and JR gave one(?), who gave the other?

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-28-2014, 02:47 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Good:
JR
CJ
SP

Good Result but Unsure:
UK- I have no great read on him.
jballa- Ugh. Would a mafia member be so adamant that CJ and I are possibly evil? The mafia knows we are good. Going so hard after us would be a terrible move for a mafia member.

Bad:
Gonzo

The Rest:
Brodeur- He was right about Gonzo. I don't feel like it was a a mafia member trying to look good by going after a fellow mafia member. Brodeur is good enough to pull it off but I definitely lean good.
broth- I lean bad. Like really bad. I'd be shocked if he was good.
TH- I've thought he was evil for a while but I can't really pin him down.
Rufus- Gonzo saying he was good throws a wrench in there. Was Gonzo trying to "clear" Rufus while also killing scotty or was he telling the truth? I am torn.

So I am almost certain the mafia is Gonzo and broth. I wouldn't be shocked if UK is the godfather.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-28-2014, 02:50 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
But if I gave one gift and JR gave one(?), who gave the other?
No one, that was a test to see if I could trust you. If you can verify your gift, it will be huge.

Old 02-28-2014, 02:53 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
No one, that was a test to see if I could trust you. If you can verify your gift, it will be huge.
Verify your gift because why? You aren't 100% sure i'm good or because it gives you other information that might be important?

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-28-2014, 02:53 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Other info.