Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 02-28-2014, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait when did JR claim cop?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 02:56 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No sooner than Day 2.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 02:59 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Other info.
Well okay. I gave you a bullet-proof vest.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 03:01 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Wait when did JR claim cop?
I fully claimed cop today. I withheld that portion of my role Day Two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I'm not a gifter. I'm more of a searcher. I'm trying to find someone. If I find that person I give them something. By a ridiculous stroke of luck I found that person last night so now I got nothing.
So a cop and a searcher eh?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-28-2014, 03:04 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So a cop and a searcher eh?
You could say that. It wouldn't be completely accurate but you could say it.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 02-28-2014, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Gonzo is the obvious lynch today but don't take JR as granted. Something doesn't smell right.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-28-2014, 03:07 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can fully vouch for SP as being good.

I can now only speculate as to the gift that his other half would have given me.

With the gift I received from JR, I now have reason to question his affiliation.

Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Also JR if you were the cop why the hell didn't you come forward when Gonzo claimed cop?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

I smell rosy broth. I don't have two roles. My searching was part of my investigations.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-28-2014, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to just sit here in the corner until this damn day ends.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 03:09 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Also JR if you were the cop why the hell didn't you come forward when Gonzo claimed cop?
Because my role is certainly not a traditional cop. I thought it was possible there was a regular cop. But I screwed up by not switching my vote after Gonzo said he got a shaddy result.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-28-2014, 03:09 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can fully vouch for SP as being good.

I can now only speculate as to the gift that his other half would have given me.

With the gift I received from JR, I now have reason to question his affiliation.
McGee was making it and I just continued on making it. If McGee was alive you still would've received a bullet-proof vest, I believe.

And oooh. This is basically what I was getting at on the previous pages.

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-28-2014, 03:10 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'm going to just sit here in the corner until this damn day ends.
Who do you think it evil besides Gonzo?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-28-2014, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

OK you are going to have to explain this to me.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-28-2014, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who do you think it evil besides Gonzo?
I keep quoting my post yesterday with the Gonzo crap. I said it was Gonzo/TH/Broth/SP if Gonzo was evil, and I mostly stick by that. CJ can vouch for SP, and I'll wait on him. The rest, let us go.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 03:13 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
McGee was making it and I just continued on making it. If McGee was alive you still would've received a bullet-proof vest, I believe.

And oooh. This is basically what I was getting at on the previous pages.
After having gone back and read a few things, I would tell you that there may be something to your theory. There is a chance JR is exactly what he says he is, but there is now a chance your theory is correct.

Old 02-28-2014, 03:13 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

I'm with you on broth. I honestly could go with TH or UK. But since I did get a human result for UK, I think I'll agree with you.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-28-2014, 03:15 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Can we get a vote update?

Old 02-28-2014, 03:15 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Back to interrogating JR.

Quote:
Because my role is certainly not a traditional cop. I thought it was possible there was a regular cop. But I screwed up by not switching my vote after Gonzo said he got a shaddy result.
So, you were almost certain Gonzo was lying, but instead of telling the town your information and campaigning against the lynching of Scotty, you stayed quiet and didn't even change your vote...

That is a lot harder to believe than you just being Mafia and doing the classic "I don't want to do this, but i'm going to anyway".

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-28-2014, 03:19 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

My screw up on Gonzo was 100% because my role is quite weird. It is not a traditional investigator. I'm not so much looking for good and bad. I'm looking for human vs. non-human. So I thought it was possible Gonzo was a real investigator who received different results than I do.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-28-2014, 03:20 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Having said that, I find it weird that Trogdor would make the Mafia give CJ a gift that clearly suggested the person giving it was evil

Just how evil was the gift, CJ? I'd do a wiki search to see what the item means in the context of Half-Life 2 as well.

I also find it weird that JR is refusing to acknowledge any of this lol.

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-28-2014, 03:25 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Acknowledge what? There is nothing evil about the gift I gave CJ. I gave him something that belonged to him.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-28-2014, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 02-28-2014, 03:29 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Can we get a vote update?
Gonzo has two votes.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote: