Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 02-28-2014, 03:30 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Acknowledge what? There is nothing evil about the gift I gave CJ. I gave him something that belonged to him.
Acknowledge the discussion. Like what you just posted. That helps.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:
Gonzo (4): CJ, Brody, SP, JR

With 10 alive, 6 votes are needed for a lynch.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

Last edited by Trogdor : 02-28-2014 at 04:22 PM.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 03:31 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Having said that, I find it weird that Trogdor would make the Mafia give CJ a gift that clearly suggested the person giving it was evil

Just how evil was the gift, CJ? I'd do a wiki search to see what the item means in the context of Half-Life 2 as well.

I also find it weird that JR is refusing to acknowledge any of this lol.
It isn't evil at all, and was used in both HL games. It just caught me as a surprise. As I think about it, there is no way the mafia would hand this to a towns-person. I'm still up in the air as to why JR made me his choice on who to give it to.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 03:31 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm beyond confused right about now, honestly

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JR is clearly evil.
Old 02-28-2014, 03:35 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
It isn't evil at all, and was used in both HL games. It just caught me as a surprise. As I think about it, there is no way the mafia would hand this to a towns-person. I'm still up in the air as to why JR made me his choice on who to give it to.
I didn't choose to give it to you. If I ever found you, I gave you the item. I just got very lucky that I found you night one. Had i chosen to investigate SP night one, I would not have given him that item.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously though, are we going to have another 24 hour day here?

Old 02-28-2014, 03:37 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, I'm going to vote for you soon. We just want to get everything sorted before the night.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 02-28-2014, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Old 02-28-2014, 03:51 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OK, headed to get my son and on to a tutoring session at the local CC. Ill be in contact on my iPAD though.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 04:03 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If no one else is going to do anything...

Vote: Gonzo

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 04:06 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The amount of confidence JR had in the Gonzo/Scotty thing resolving things made sense, but now he's lost his close connection with CJ, attacked Gonzo, and dodged SP. If Gonzo comes up good, this is over and JR&Mafia win essentially. Why was he so confident before? It's like he knew Scotty was going to come up good and he was going to be able to put this on Gonzo. He's claimed like 3 roles already, is it inconceivable that he is a JOAT and tailored Scotty to come up good? Is he being chummy with me because he knows I am the one who will actually think this through? Why do I ask so many rhetorical questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I'm not evil guys.
Old 02-28-2014, 04:17 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
The amount of confidence JR had in the Gonzo/Scotty thing resolving things made sense, but now he's lost his close connection with CJ, attacked Gonzo, and dodged SP. If Gonzo comes up good, this is over and JR&Mafia win essentially. Why was he so confident before? It's like he knew Scotty was going to come up good and he was going to be able to put this on Gonzo. He's claimed like 3 roles already, is it inconceivable that he is a JOAT and tailored Scotty to come up good? Is he being chummy with me because he knows I am the one who will actually think this through? Why do I ask so many rhetorical questions?
Here is my response:

1. I wasn't 100% confident in Gonzo. I even said so towards the end of the day. I screwed up and should have followed my gut. But the odd role made me think Gonzo could have been good.
2. I didn't dodge SP. I didn't see him asking me a question. I would answer anything he asks me directly.
3. Gonzo will not come up good. He is definitely bad. I am not mafia and the mafia is not winning this thing today.
4. I have not claimed 3 roles. I have never even said what my exact role is. But the way I described my role does make it seem like I have three. But here it is. I investigate people. I find out if they are human or not. If I ever investigated CJ (I wasn't told it was CJ, I was only told his character) I would give him something. I got lucky and investigated him night one. I am no longer searching. I have nothing else to give. I only investigate. People with knowledge of the theme probably know exactly who I am and that I am good.
5. I am not a JOAT.
6. I'm being chummy with you because I investigated you night two and you came back as human.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-28-2014, 04:19 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

I've answered your questions. i have nothing else to say about myself. Believe me if you want or don't. The mafia laughs at this distraction.

vote Gonzo

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-28-2014, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Can I get some more votes for me?
Old 02-28-2014, 04:35 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

You could always fall on your own sword.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 02-28-2014, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
You could always fall on your own sword.
Good point.

vote: GONZO
Old 02-28-2014, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Old 02-28-2014, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

You guys are the best. Seriously.
Old 02-28-2014, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I mean really, YOU THOUGHT I WAS OKAY BEING LYNCHED?

LOL
Old 02-28-2014, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Old 02-28-2014, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the worst.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 04:45 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: Gonzo

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon