Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 03-02-2014, 09:11 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Post Combine, Pre FA 2 Round Mock (FA predictions)

Just doing top FAs and their projected landings.

Brian Orakpo-Washington
Eugene Monroe-Baltimore
Michael Johnson-Atlanta
Alex Mack- Cleveland
Jared Veldheer- Oakland
Lamarr Houston- Oakland
Branden Albert- Arizona
Alterraun Varner- St Louis
Aqib Talib- Washington
Eric Decker- Indianapolis
TJ Ward- Cleveland
Jason Worilds- Pittsburgh

1) Houston- Blake Bortles QB UCF
-Fits O'Brien's offense to a T. Not the guy I'd chose here, but BO'B has his choice at QB.

2) St Louis (from Washington)- Greg Robinson OT Auburn
-I wanted to put Clowney here badly, but with Quinn being elite and Long signed through 2016, I just couldn't do it. Since the Rams have reportedly said Bradford is their guy, it's smart to go get him protection. Robinson's ceiling is high. He can push Long to RT when healthy.

3) Jacksonville- Teddy Bridewater QB Louisville
-Chad Henne played well last season all things considered, but he's more of a back up at this stage in his career. While Clowney would be a nice piece of Jacksonville's woeful pass rush, they cannot pass up the opportunity to land their franchise QB.

4) Cleveland- Sammy Watkins WR Clemson
-The best WR in the draft and a game changer. Paired with Gordon and Cameron, the new regime has some nice toys to play with on offense.

5) Oakland- Jadeveon Clowney DE South Carolina
-They need all the help they can get. While they need a QB, I cannot see the team passing on a potential once and a lifetime prospect in Clowney when the GM and coach are on the hot seat.

6) Atlanta- Jake Matthews OT Texas A&M
-After signing help in the offseason for their pass rush, they can take their protection for Matt Ryan.

7) Tampa Bay- Taylor Lewan OT Michigan
-Donald Penn has been a disappointment and they need help up front. Lewan, while I was not a fan, impressed with his athleticism and feet during the combine.

8) Minnesota- Johnny Manziel QB Texas A&M
-Minnesota needs a QB after Ponder took a huge step back, Cassell is a back up and Freeman is a bust. With the right weapons, he could be a nice QB in the league, which Minnesota has.

9) Buffalo- Eric Ebron TE North Carolina
-Loved his athleticism and the fact he is a two way TE. Gives the offense and Manuel more weapons to play with.

10) Detroit- Mike Evans WR Texas A&M
-They have been trying to search for another WR to compliment Megatron and have failed. They don't now. Evans and Megatron will give NFC defenses fits.

11) Tennessee- Anthony Barr OLB UCLA
-Ray Horton needs some beasts in his defense and may have found the most upside pass rusher in the draft.

12) NY Giants- Zach Martin OT Notre Dame
-I think he's a Pro Bowl guard, but he might start out at tackle. They need help upfront bad and with Barr off the board, this is the best way to go.

13) St Louis- HaHa Clinton Dix FS Alabama
-Best FS in the draft IMO. Signed Varner in the offseason and have a black hole at FS.

14) Chicago- Timmy Jernigan DL Florida State
-Need to get back to Chicago Bears defense. Jernigan has a high ceiling and helps them with their woeful front 4.

15) Pittsburgh- Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma State
-The best cornerback in the class and a major need for the Steelers. Wouldn't surprise me if he goes higher, but with his inconsistencies, there is a chance he falls.

16) Dallas- Aaron Donald DT Pittsburgh
-The best interior pass rusher in the draft. If he was two inches taller, he'd be a top 10 pick.

17) Baltimore- CJ Mosley LB Alabama
-Best MLB in the draft and a safe pick. Injury concerns worry me, but he'd be a pug and play defender next to Arthur Brown and be the leader of the defense in short time.

18) NY Jets- Odell Beckham WR LSU
-Made himself some money at the combine with his speed and hands. The Jets need a major overhaul at the WR position and Beckham cemented himself as the third best WR IMO.

19) Miami- Darqueze Dennard CB Michigan State
-Even if they sign Grimes back, I'd still try and improve their secondary. Dennard is a physical guy who's speed really stood out to me. Can he work out in off man? Remains to be seen, but Miami can deal with the risk of it IMO.

20) Arizona- Ryan Shazier LB Ohio State
-As far as size goes, he may not be a great fit, but their GM has stated he wants to improve defending the TE. What a better way than a physical specimen like Shazier next to Washington?

21) Green Bay- Calvin Pryor S Louisville
-I was upset that he measured in three inches shorter than his listed height, but I love the player.

22) Philadelphia- Dee Ford LB Auburn
-They could use another pass rusher and Ford has been a huge riser this season. I think he's a perfect fit for a 34 defense.

23) Kansas City- Marqise Lee WR USC
-Outside of Dwayne Bowe, they have no other threats at the WR position. While Lee had his problems as a Jr, I think his potential reward is too tempting to not take.

24) Cincinnati- Kyle Fuller CB Virginia Tech
-One of my favorite players in the draft. My main concern with him was his straight line speed and he proved that is not an issue at the combine. I expect him to high rise from now to the draft and is a perfect fit for the Bengals.

25) San Diego- Brandin Cooks WR Oregon State
-Keenan Allen burst onto the scene as a rookie, but what else do they have? Cooks gives Rivers another young and talented weapon to play with.

26) Cleveland (from indy)- Derek Carr QB Fresno State
-I'm not really high on him, but I can't see Cleveland passing on him if he fell this far.

27) New Orleans- Kony Ealy DE/OLB Missouri
-His long speed wasn't great, but his short area quickness is top notch. His ceiling is high and I can see Rob Ryan falling in love with Ealy and his versatility.

28) Carolina- Morgan Moses OT Virginia
-A late riser and Jordan Gross has retired. They could use another weapon, but OL is becoming a late pressing need.

29) New England- Louis Nix NT Notre Dame
-Vince Wilfork's successor. I can see him going higher, but his knee problems might push him down. New England reaps the benefits once again and stops his slide.

30) San Francisco- Donte Moncrief WR Ole Miss
-A faster, poor man's Anquan Boldin. Give's Kap another physical weapon they need.

31) Denver- Jason Verrett CB TCU
-Smaller than I'd like, but a great CB prospect. Love his feet, the way he flips his hips, his ball skills and the fact he tackles. Champ has one more year left and Verrett can be his successor.

32) Seattle- Scott Crichton DE Oregon State
-Maybe not their biggest need, but this is more of a future pick with Bennett unlikely to return, Avril only signed through next season, Irvin only being a pass rusher and Clemons being 32. Crichton is a very good two way player.

33) Houston- Jace Amaro TE Texas Tech
34) Washington- Cyrus Koundjio OT Alabama
35) Cleveland- Kyle Van Noy LB BYU
36) Oakland- Kelvin Benjamin WR Florida State
37) Atlanta- Jimmie Ward S/CB Northern Illinois
38) Tampa Bay- Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
39) Jacksonville- Dominique Easley DT Florida
40) Minnesota- RaShede Hagerman DE/DT Minnesota
41) Buffalo- David Yankey OG Stanford
42) Tennessee- Antonio Richardson OT Tennessee
43) NY Giants- Stephon Tuitt DE Notre Dame
44) St Louis- Davante Adams WR Fresno State
45) Detroit- Bradley Roby CB Ohio State
46) Pittsburgh- Allen Robinson WR Penn State
47) Dallas- Deonne Buchannon S Washington State
48) Baltimore- Austin Seferian-Jenkins TE Washington
49) NY Jets- Paul Richardson WR Colorado
50) Miami- Cyril Richardson OG Baylor
51) Chicago- Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Nebraska
52) Arizona- Jeremiah Attaochu OLB Georgia Tech
53) Green Bay- C.J Fiedorowicz TE Iowa
54) Philadelphia- Lamarcus Joyner CB/S Florida State
55) Cincinnati- Daquan Jones DT Penn State
56) San Francisco (Kansas city)- Pierre Desir CB Linewood
57) San Diego- Terrance Mitchell CB Oregon
58) New Orleans- Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
59) Indianapolis- Trent Murphy OLB Stanford
60) Carolina- Jarvis Landry WR LSU
61) San Francisco- Craig Loston S LSU
62) New England- Jarred Abbrederis WR Wisconsin
63) Denver- Kareem Martin DE North Carolina
64) Seattle- Joel Bitonio OT/OG Nevada
Old 03-02-2014, 09:20 AM    (permalink
Phins827
Rookie

Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Phins827 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So who are Miami's OTs?
Phins827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 09:23 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phins827 View Post
So who are Miami's OTs?
I can see them signing a FA and drafting one in round 3.
Old 03-02-2014, 09:32 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not much to like about the saints picks to be honest. dont like bryant as a prospect and ealy both isnt a need and even if we would go OLB he isnt the type of OLB we'd need

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 09:41 AM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grade A Philly Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not bad Jets draft, just don't know if they take WR back to back to start their draft. Under those circumstances, OBJr is the perfect pick for the Jets.

Might draft the Jets Murphy or another OLB though over Richardson. Would be fine with a 2nd WR from the 3rd round pick on but boy I really want a TE/S/OLB/OT(If Howard doesn't resign) over another WR in round 2.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the draft fell this way, Verrett or Ward makes more sense in the first for the Saints and Landry over Bryant in the second.
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 12:23 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's an interesting mock for Baltimore. I wouldn't be upset at all if they took Mosley but it's probably not very likely either. Not after just spending a second round pick on Arthur Brown last year and Daryl Smith being one of their priorities to retain. Sefarian-Jenkins would compliment Pitta well. At the same time I'm not sure they would invest that much in the tight end position after giving Pitta a new deal as well as the need for starters at other positions on offense and defense.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seattle

Crichton and Bitonio would be two outstanding picks for the birds.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 01:40 PM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where's Khalil Mack?
gonzo1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good job with SF but I would go Benjamin or Verett over Moncrief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
Not bad Jets draft, just don't know if they take WR back to back to start their draft. Under those circumstances, OBJr is the perfect pick for the Jets.

Might draft the Jets Murphy or another OLB though over Richardson. Would be fine with a 2nd WR from the 3rd round pick on but boy I really want a TE/S/OLB/OT(If Howard doesn't resign) over another WR in round 2.

I wouldn't mind if the Jets take back to back WR's, but I don't think they would take Odell Beckham AND Paul Richardson. I would think they would draft one or the other to be their Desean Jackson equivalent 'big play guy', but not both.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 03:15 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tuitt over roby in the 2nd makes me want to vomit profusely
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:00 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

digging the Marquise Lee pick
Old 03-02-2014, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo1105 View Post
Where's Khalil Mack?
What he said....

Fuller is a good pick. DaQuan...not so much

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:46 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Su'a-Filo over Cyril, but I like Dennard in the 1st.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 07:00 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Clowney and Benjamin a lot as prospect but not having a QB in the top 2 rounds concerns me

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 09:24 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Benjamin in the first!! Heck with that guy .. Good late second pick tho.
Old 03-02-2014, 09:52 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
I wouldn't mind if the Jets take back to back WR's, but I don't think they would take Odell Beckham AND Paul Richardson. I would think they would draft one or the other to be their Desean Jackson equivalent 'big play guy', but not both.
I don't mind it. Richardson is more the big play guy, I think Beckham could be a pretty steady option and could help in the return game.

Would be even better if they could grab Niklas with Tampa's third rounder in this scenario.
derza222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Where's Khalil Mack?
I knew I forgot someone. That's what I get for not proof reading.
Old 03-02-2014, 10:53 PM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Where's Khalil Mack?
Yeah I was going crazy looking for him lol.
twiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 11:24 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
not much to like about the saints picks to be honest. dont like bryant as a prospect and ealy both isnt a need and even if we would go OLB he isnt the type of OLB we'd need
I agree. Jason Verrett may be the better pick on the boards you have.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 01:02 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I like Clowney and Benjamin a lot as prospect but not having a QB in the top 2 rounds concerns me
Well this isn't the best draft to be concerned about getting a QB. After Bridgewater there isn't much to be excited about. Better to build up the team than waste a pick on a crappy QB.

In this scenario I could see the Raiders 50/50 between drafting Clowney or trading down with someone else who wants him or Matthews.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote