Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 03-07-2014, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like Detroit going Barr in the first, but you do a really good job filling their other needs later. I like Matthews and Brooks quite a bit and Gaines is a solid CB addition(would prefer Baptiste though). Don't know the 6th and 7th round guys really
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 09:55 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fed36 View Post
Green Bay Packers
21) Louis Nix III, DT Notre Dame
53) Dion Bailey, S USC
85) Jared Abbrederis, WR Wisconsin
117) Chris Borland, ILB Wisconsin
149) Ronald Powell, OLB Florida
181) Xavier Grimble, TE USC
213) Cornelius Lucas, OT Kansas State

Minnesota Vikings
8) Darqueze Dennard, CB Michigan State
40) A.J. McCarron, QB Alabama
If all ^THAT^ were to happen, I'd be as happy as a kid in a candy store.
Those first 4 picks for the Packers solve a lot of problems.
I still think Borland is gone by the end of round 2 though.
But this would be sensational.

Love those first 2 Viking picks too.
Not as much as I loved them reaching for Ponder a couple years ago, or for both Troy Williamson and Erasmus James in the great 2005 Draft, but I'd be delighted to see the Vikings take those 2 with their first 2 picks.

A+... rep given!
Old 03-11-2014, 01:15 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why are the Bears who return every starter on the offensive line.....4 of which are under contract for the next 3 years at least....drafting 2 offensive linemen in the first 5 picks?

Granted they could use some depth, but that's not good. Plus, Jernigan is not the best DT in the draft, no reason to pick him over Donald, Nix, or Hageman.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote