Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 03-07-2014, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Mock Draft 5.0 - 3/7/14

Just posted my fifth mock draft of the season!

As always constructive criticism is not only welcomed but encouraged.

However, please have the courtesy to explain the reasoning behind your opinions.

Let's do our best to keep this thread fun and informative! Now... FIRE AWAY! :)

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Last edited by Scott Wright : 03-09-2014 at 04:40 PM.
Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 03:47 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

like the pick although id take verrett over roby but the reasoning for the OLB need is just flawed. So many needs over OLB. Wideout, OLine, Corner and Safety and a few others are all bigger needs than OLB.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
like the pick although id take verrett over roby but the reasoning for the OLB need is just flawed. So many needs over OLB. Wideout, OLine, Corner and Safety and a few others are all bigger needs than OLB.
Seems awfully risky to place so much on the shoulders of the unproven Victor Butler...

I could see Verrett in New Orleans and they have been linked to him but it's difficult to envision an undersized corner who just underwent major surgery going in the first round. Especially this year since it's such a deep class and there will be other options like Roby and Fuller available.

Last edited by Scott Wright : 03-07-2014 at 03:57 PM.
Old 03-07-2014, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like the Nix pick for GB.

If Raji signs the deal we offered him, which is sounding likely, it makes zero sense to draft Nix. Even if Raji doesn't, we're tying to get faster on D and Nix doesn't accomplish that.

Considering how bad our safety play was, no way we'd pass on Pryor and with Shields probably gone I'd think a CB would be much more likely than a NT.

I just don't see Nix as a good option for the Packers at all.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would be fine with the Bengals taking a DL in the 1st, but I can't see it. Under Marvin Lewis the Bengals have waited to address the DL later in the drafted and have taken the athletic DEs that have fallen to the 2nd and 3rd Round. I figure the Bengals will target a CB, LB, OT, or Safety in the 1st over DL.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a lot to argue with but don't like the Kuondijo pick for Seattle. Looked like a plodder even before talk of arthritic knees surfaced. The combine near destroyed his draft stock.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post

If Raji signs the deal we offered him, which is sounding likely, it makes zero sense to draft Nix. Even if Raji doesn't, we're tying to get faster on D and Nix doesn't accomplish that.

Considering how bad our safety play was, no way we'd pass on Pryor and with Shields probably gone I'd think a CB would be much more likely than a NT.

Gotta admit the Packers pick is one that I was a bit uneasy with.

However, there are always surprises on Draft Day.

I do think Nix makes sense since Pickett is a free agent and well past his prime while it looks like Raji is only going to sign a short-term deal. I wouldn't argue against Pryor either though.

Old 03-07-2014, 04:12 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like this mock; ultimately mocking Bortles at the top is clearly something you've thought over and is based on the current vibe out there but I'd be stunned if that ultimately ends up being the case.

Still think Cyrus the virus will end up falling into the 2nd round but i love Dennard for my Bolts and generally approve of the pass rusher/DT/CB rankings this mock demonstrates so A+ from me.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
I would be fine with the Bengals taking a DL in the 1st, but I can't see it. Under Marvin Lewis the Bengals have waited to address the DL later in the drafted and have taken the athletic DEs that have fallen to the 2nd and 3rd Round. I figure the Bengals will target a CB, LB, OT, or Safety in the 1st over DL.
Cincy is a difficult team to peg because they don't have a ton of glaring needs.

Of those alternate options that you mentioned how would you rank them?

Any specific prospects that you think make sense for the Bengals?

Old 03-07-2014, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Not a lot to argue with but don't like the Kuondijo pick for Seattle. Looked like a plodder even before talk of arthritic knees surfaced. The combine near destroyed his draft stock.
I think that may be overreacting...

There is no doubt that Kouandjio's stock is up in the air at this point but it's beginning to sound as though there won't be a consensus from doctors on that arthritic knee. Some may drop Kouandjio a little or even a lot but there will be teams that don't see it as a major issue too. As for the poor workout, remember how bad Anthony Davis looked at the Scouting Combine?

Old 03-07-2014, 04:20 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Cincy is a difficult team to peg because they don't have a ton of glaring needs.

I think Cincy should be hoping and praying for either Pryor or Ha Ha to fall, a legitimate safety on that D would be ferocious. they're in play for the CBs as well as a dark horse, don't think they're quite as shored up on that front as some think.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

CB - Age is the big reason this is #1
OL - Whit can play outside or in. So a top T or G would make sense.
DL - If the top 2 aren't there, BPA on the DL
LB - They just don't seem interested in investing high picks in LB anymore.
S - Iloka wasn't bad, could be upgraded but doesn't have to be immediate.

I haven't heard anything on specific players really.
But if I had to guess, they will probably love Kyle Fuller since he is a very Leon Hall type CB.
When it comes to OL, Paul Alexander loves him some versatile guys. So if Zack Martin is there come draft day, I expect his name announced fairly quick.

The hardest part is judging how we address the defensive line. Will we continue to want the huge towering DE's like MJ, Dunlap and Hunt or will we go for smaller speedier guys now.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 04:22 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post

I echo this. Nix is a two down player and would be a wasted pick for a team looking to become more athletic upfront. Our secondary is a mess and needs to be addressed.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 04:23 PM    (permalink
fredder
Veteran

fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a Bridgewater fan I'm glad to see you mocking him to the Vikings, who have some nice pieces in place, instead of the dysfunctional Browns or Raiders. It would likely be a very long rookie season for Manziel in Oakland.
fredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think that may be overreacting...

There is no doubt that Kouandjio's stock is up in the air at this point but it's beginning to sound as though there won't be a consensus from doctors on that arthritic knee. Some may drop Kouandjio a little or even a lot but there will be teams that don't see it as a major issue too. As for the poor workout, remember how bad Anthony Davis looked at the Scouting Combine?
Combine aside I still didn't care that much for Kuondijo.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 04:30 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As always, great read Scott, and well thought out reasoning behind your selections.

As far as the Ravens go, I would be extremely surprised to see them select Gilbert. If Baltimore had come of yet another season, where the offense had been average/mediocre, I think one could justify spending your first round pick on an outstanding defensive prospect (which I believe Gilbert is), trying to fortify a defense, which have been the bread and butter for the organisation.
However, the offense was simply atrocious last year, and needs a lot of help in several spots.
As you mention, they need another impact WR besides Torrey Smith.
Now, with the depth at the position, I wouldn't mind if Ozzie waits to round 2 or 3 to adress that need, but if players like Evans or Lee are available, I would welcome them in Baltimore with open arms.
At this point in time, the o-line is the main concern. The interior blocking was horrible in all regards, and as you mention, there is a real possibility that Eugene Monroe won't return. (Especially after Jared Veldheer signed a 5 year/55 mil deal with Raiders. Monroe will probably be looking to get a similar type of deal, and it might be more than we are willing to pay him.)

Finally, CB is probably one of the strongest positions on the teams at the moment. Jimmy Smith really came into his own last year, and finally showed of his ablity to be a #1 CB. Lardarius Webb played well, despite coming back from a torn ACL, and from what I've heard, it is a priority to bring back Corey Graham as their nickel CB.

Long story short, I think/hope that the Ravens will go offense early and often in this draft.
If the board plays out this way come may 8th, I am praying that Zack Martin is the pick. (And I am not a religious man in any way :-) )
Old 03-07-2014, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

OT is the wildcard for them right now. It all depends if they are able to keep Anthony Collins or pick up another LT in free agency or if they decide to move Whitworth back there . If they are able to then I would wipe off OT as a need.

Right now I would rank the top needs for them.

1a. OT (Depending on what happens in FA) I could see Kouandjio and Richardson as fits, but their stock have been dropping so don't know if they would take one.

1b. G If they lose Collins and don't get a tackle in FA and decide to move Whitworth back out to LT then the Bengals will need a starting worthy guard.

2. CB Hall, Newman and Jones all in their 30's and Hall is coming off another injury. Dennard, Verrett, Fuller, and Roby all fit so either of them make sense. I saw that the DB coach was a Verrett Pro Day.

3. LB/DE Hybrid or LB- Really they just need to add a athletic LB to what they already have. Shazier fits and I know they have been linked to him. Also could see a Barr or Van Noy type player and play him at DE too since Marvin Lewis loves those type of players.

4. DL- The Bengals love to rotate in and out bodies on the DL and with Johnson being a FA this and Peko being a FA next year and slowing down. I could see them going either position. Pretty much any athletic big DE the Bengals will target.

5. Safety- Their Safeties are OK, but they still lack a true playmaker in the back end. I doubt Dix or Pryor falls, but I could see either of them too.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by Pat Sims 90 : 03-07-2014 at 04:35 PM.
Pat Sims 90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 08:04 PM    (permalink
The 1969 Juice
Rookie

The 1969 Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The 1969 Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The 1969 Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The 1969 Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The 1969 Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The 1969 Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The 1969 Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The 1969 Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The 1969 Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The 1969 Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The 1969 Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You wrote: "It’s rare to find a tight end in the college game as productive as Jace Amaro of Texas Tech."

That is because Amaro was a WR in college not a TE
The 1969 Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 08:12 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

@Scott

How is it even possible Gilbert slips that far? I would think at the least Dallas would select him and convert him into a safety if no one trades up to get him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 08:13 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love the first pick for the Rams and I'm starting to warm up to the idea of Clinton-Dix to the Rams with the 13th pick, even though it'd be tough for me to pass on Donald, to me Donald is a top 8 prospect in this draft.

Scott, interested in your opinion of HCD? How would he rate to previous safeties coming out? Is he better than Vaccaro?
Old 03-07-2014, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really can't see the Seahawks going back to the well for yet another Alabama lineman with bad knees. And I like Morgan Moses a lot better anyways. He's an absolute mauler, always looking for somebody to knock down and they love that attitude.

That said, I do think offensive line is a priority and there are a number of guys that could justifiably go in that frame. I just don't want another guy with medical issues, and I really love Moses.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 04:29 AM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What will it take for Lamarcus Joyner to crack your first round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 05:40 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really, the Bears only have one starter on defense that played better than average last season, so...anyone ready to start on that side of the ball would be a good pick.

Any of the top DTs would be fine. Kony Ealy would be fine. Any number of CBs would be fine. Calvin Pryor would be fine.

Aaron Donald was a pretty good pick. Gets an A from me.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 06:29 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Mosley but the Steelers need a CB is greater than MLB IMO. Give them Gilbert next time.
Old 03-08-2014, 08:04 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jernigan would be a fantastic pick for Dallas. Probably play the 1-tech here but he's one of those rare 1-tech prospects that not only anchor well in the run game but has the athletic ability and explosiveness to be a playmaker.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote