Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 03-08-2014, 09:07 AM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't see the need for Hageman. We already have picked Carradine last year to develop and Jerrod-Eddie showed he can replace McDonald. Besides that we have three much more obvious needs which one isn't even mentioned(Whitner leaving).
Old 03-08-2014, 09:14 AM    (permalink
Woodie
Rookie

Woodie is a cocksman.Woodie is a cocksman.Woodie is a cocksman.Woodie is a cocksman.Woodie is a cocksman.

As a Panther fan, Benjamin scares the heck out of me...particularly with Beckham still on the board. I think he is a one trick pony that doesn't always give good effort on plays that go away from him. He's also a bit raw, which goes against what Ron Rivera has said he wants in a drafted receiver. Rivera made a point earlier in the offseason that he wants a polished playmaker that is ready to hit the ground running.

Benjamin may develop into a top receiver, but that is far from a certainty. And any time you have to assume a player will have significant development to justify the pick, you better have a fallback option...and the Panthers don't. We need someone ready to step in as a #2 right out of the gate.

If we go WR (which is no certainty), I think we would have Lee, Cooks, Beckham, and Matthews all above Benjamin. Each of them are more polished and ready to contribute in more than situational plays.
Woodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1969 Juice View Post
You wrote: "Itís rare to find a tight end in the college game as productive as Jace Amaro of Texas Tech."

That is because Amaro was a WR in college not a TE
I think H-back would probably be a better term. Could use him like a Chris Cooley or an Aaron Hernandez.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Love the first pick for the Rams and I'm starting to warm up to the idea of Clinton-Dix to the Rams with the 13th pick, even though it'd be tough for me to pass on Donald, to me Donald is a top 8 prospect in this draft.

Scott, interested in your opinion of HCD? How would he rate to previous safeties coming out? Is he better than Vaccaro?
I think Clinton-Dix is probably right there with Caccaro grade-wise coming out of college.

Like Vaccaro I think Ha Ha is going to come off the board earlier than most realize. Calvin Pryor has a lot of buzz right now and rightfully so because he is a heck of a player and is going to be a first round pick. With that said I think Clinton-Dix is still the top safety on the majority of boards around the league and the mid-teens is probably his floor with some scenarios that could get him into the Top 10 overall. "HCD" is exactly the type of two-way threat who can get the job done in coverage and against the run that teams are looking for at the position these days.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
I really can't see the Seahawks going back to the well for yet another Alabama lineman with bad knees. And I like Morgan Moses a lot better anyways. He's an absolute mauler, always looking for somebody to knock down and they love that attitude.

That said, I do think offensive line is a priority and there are a number of guys that could justifiably go in that frame. I just don't want another guy with medical issues, and I really love Moses.
We disagree on the player but looks like we do agree that OL is the priority for Seattle.

If you like Morgan Moses check out the interview we did with him on a recent podcast (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/draftco...ses-interview). Seems like a high-quality young man.

Seattle could also consider Tiny Richardson of Tennessee or maybe even a guard like David Yankey of Stanford, Xavier Su'a-Filo of UCLA or Gabe Jackson of Mississippi St.

Old 03-08-2014, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
What will it take for Lamarcus Joyner to crack your first round?
3-5 Inches (Of Height). Got specific to keep the minds of you animals out of the gutter. :o)

In all seriousness I really like Joyner, who I envision as a rich-man's Ahmad Black. With that said those size concerns along with the uncertainty about whether he fits best at safety or corner will likely keep Joyner in the Day 2 range. That's still pretty impressive though because it's not very often that you see 5-8 defensive backs coming off the board in Round 2 or Round 3.

Old 03-08-2014, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Really, the Bears only have one starter on defense that played better than average last season, so...anyone ready to start on that side of the ball would be a good pick.

Any of the top DTs would be fine. Kony Ealy would be fine. Any number of CBs would be fine. Calvin Pryor would be fine.

Aaron Donald was a pretty good pick. Gets an A from me.
I almost went with C.J. Mosley for Chicago.

Thoughts from Bears fans on their priorities?

Old 03-08-2014, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodie View Post
As a Panther fan, Benjamin scares the heck out of me...particularly with Beckham still on the board. I think he is a one trick pony that doesn't always give good effort on plays that go away from him. He's also a bit raw, which goes against what Ron Rivera has said he wants in a drafted receiver. Rivera made a point earlier in the offseason that he wants a polished playmaker that is ready to hit the ground running.

Benjamin may develop into a top receiver, but that is far from a certainty. And any time you have to assume a player will have significant development to justify the pick, you better have a fallback option...and the Panthers don't. We need someone ready to step in as a #2 right out of the gate.

If we go WR (which is no certainty), I think we would have Lee, Cooks, Beckham, and Matthews all above Benjamin. Each of them are more polished and ready to contribute in more than situational plays.
But who better than Kelvin Benjamin to catch those jump balls that Cam Newton likes to throw up when Steve Smith is no longer in the picture, whether it be this year or next? I wouldn't be shocked if they preferred / went with Marqise Lee, Brandin Cooks or Odell Beckham though. If it's polish that Carolina wants they should be hoping that Lee slides a bit, which is a possibility.

Old 03-08-2014, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justone2 View Post
Don't see the need for Hageman. We already have picked Carradine last year to develop and Jerrod-Eddie showed he can replace McDonald. Besides that we have three much more obvious needs which one isn't even mentioned(Whitner leaving).
I had a lot of people on Twitter saying they didn't think the Niners would go with a defensive lineman in Round 1 too. Right now, on the face, that may not be their most pressing concern. However, they really don't have any "glaring" needs and they showed last year that they're kind of drafting for the future by using a premium pick on Tank Carradine, a mid-rounder on Marcus Lattimore, etc. The d-line is going to be a big issue for San Francisco sooner rather than later. Justin Smith is going to turn 35-years-old this upcoming season and Ray McDonald is going to be 30-years-old. Perhaps Carradine can replace one of them, although that's still an unknown, but I don't see another starting-caliber five-technique on the roster at this point. I'm not totally convinced they couldn't do better than Glenn Dorsey / Ian Williams at nose tackle either.

In all honesty nothing the 49ers do in Round 1 would surprise me because they are one of the few teams that could legitimately go the "Best Player Available" route. I do think defensive line is as likely an option as just about anything else though with the possible exception or cornerback.

Old 03-08-2014, 02:09 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I understand the need for Bradley Roby, however, I would much rather stay pat and draft a CB in rounds 2 or 3 and grab Odell Beckham Jr if he's there in the first for the Saints. Sproles is gone so an upgrade in the return game is needed plus now that Lance Moore is gone the Saints WR's are just Colston, Stills, Morgan, Toon, and Tanner. They really need someone of OBJ's caliber.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 02:26 PM    (permalink
cndukwe
Rookie

cndukwe hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hi Scott,

In terms of the Dallas pick, I would have to disagree. Jernigan looks like a good prospect, but here locally in Dallas it's be hinted that the Cowboys look at him as a 1 tech not a 3. They have a standing policy not to takeb1 techs high in the draft, so that presumably would negate the drafting of players like Jernigan, Hageman, or Nix. Aaron Donald is their first round target for their D and if gone, I think they move to DE, Safety, or ILB
cndukwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 02:57 PM    (permalink
offbyone
Rookie

offbyone is a cocksman.offbyone is a cocksman.offbyone is a cocksman.

Great job, very plausible.
offbyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 03:04 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cndukwe View Post
Hi Scott,

In terms of the Dallas pick, I would have to disagree. Jernigan looks like a good prospect, but here locally in Dallas it's be hinted that the Cowboys look at him as a 1 tech not a 3. They have a standing policy not to takeb1 techs high in the draft, so that presumably would negate the drafting of players like Jernigan, Hageman, or Nix. Aaron Donald is their first round target for their D and if gone, I think they move to DE, Safety, or ILB
If that is their take on Jernigan it's further proof how incompetent Dallas is becoming in the NFL Draft. The kid can play both DT spots in a 4-3, and was an All American lining up at NG in a 3-4 last year. He is also much more complete than Aaron Donald overall, the little bit of a drop off you get in his pass rushing from Donald (and it isn't as great as people think), is more than made up for in his ability against the run. Passing on Jernigan will prove to be as dumb as all those teams who passed on Warren Sapp.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 03:19 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
If that is their take on Jernigan it's further proof how incompetent Dallas is becoming in the NFL Draft. The kid can play both DT spots in a 4-3, and was an All American lining up at NG in a 3-4 last year. He is also much more complete than Aaron Donald overall, the little bit of a drop off you get in his pass rushing from Donald (and it isn't as great as people think), is more than made up for in his ability against the run. Passing on Jernigan will prove to be as dumb as all those teams who passed on Warren Sapp.
I agree with much of this.

It's the same way that people talk about Vince Wilfork in hindsight like he was this physically limited 0 tech/ 2 gap DT when he was drafted out of Miami.

Wilfork grew into a NT with the Pats, but he easily could have been a devastating 3 tech for a 43 D in the pros.
Wilfork was quicker than Cortez Kennedy and probably stronger than Sapp.
It was just the scheme in NE that limited his playmaking ability.

Jernigan IMO is a pure 3 tech who was talented enough to adapt his game to fit the Seminoles defensive scheme and get it done at NT.

But if Dallas or Chicago passes on Jernigan mistakenly assuming he doesn't have the quicks to play UT, it will be a massive mistake.
Old 03-08-2014, 03:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WR is a very lazy KC pick and literally any other position on the field would be better.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think WR and TE are the most likely picks for KC, though DE is also possible if they believe someone can boost their pass rush there. I don't think they target DB until later.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 04:12 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matthews will most likely be our pick. Typical Dimitroff. Safe, top competition, family bloodlines, senior.

But he sucks. Mack should be the guy.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I understand the need for Bradley Roby, however, I would much rather stay pat and draft a CB in rounds 2 or 3 and grab Odell Beckham Jr if he's there in the first for the Saints. Sproles is gone so an upgrade in the return game is needed plus now that Lance Moore is gone the Saints WR's are just Colston, Stills, Morgan, Toon, and Tanner. They really need someone of OBJ's caliber.
I am mapping out the second round of the mock for Monday and can tell you that there will be better options at wide receiver in rounds two and three than there will be cornerback. I think the Saints would be wise to grab Bradley Roby / Kyle Fuller / Jason Verrett in Round 1.

Old 03-08-2014, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
WR is a very lazy KC pick and literally any other position on the field would be better.
So you don't think wide receiver is a priority for the Chiefs?

Old 03-08-2014, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Matthews will most likely be our pick. Typical Dimitroff. Safe, top competition, family bloodlines, senior.

But he sucks. Mack should be the guy.
You're out on that limb by yourself.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 04:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
So you don't think wide receiver is a priority for the Chiefs?
Not really, no. Maybe in the later rounds, but what do you think a first round WR is going to do for us? Is Alex going to turn into Peyton? Is this new WR gunna eclipse 1k receiving yards? No. We need a DE since Tyson is leaving, we need DBs (mostly a FS, but a CB isn't bad either) and we probably need an interior body, if Asamoah and Schwartz both walk.

WR is probably 5th on the list of needs for this team.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 05:03 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I almost went with C.J. Mosley for Chicago.

Thoughts from Bears fans on their priorities?
Donald almost has to be the pick if Henry Melton is not back. Makes too much sense. I think Ealy is option B. With Gilbert option C. Though, I don't think Emery has shown a history of valuing CBs that high. Can get good talent later.

I think Calvin Pryor and RaShede Hageman are also options, but I don't think the Bears take either at 14.....especially with the 3 above mentioned still on the board. I agree LB is not a huge need. Just drafted 2 last year. DJ Williams sounds like he's coming back. And with McClellin also moved to LB, that puts 5 bodies at LB for the Bears if DJ is back.

They currently have 2 DTs under contract. Only Peppers at DE, who is over 255lbs. 1 safety and 3 CBs. Front 4 and back 4 frankly need bodies at this point, while LB doesn't.

As for the rest of the draft, I don't think Gilbert makes it past Pittsburgh. I don't see the Rams going Clinton-Dix, at least not over Gilbert. But HCD won't make it past Dallas.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 05:06 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
You're out on that limb by yourself.
Yeah I hope he meant Dimitroff sucks, because that definitely raised an eyebrow. I think Matthews would be the best pick the Falcons could make. But I understand, it's a boring selection.
Old 03-08-2014, 05:07 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just don't THINK Lewan would be the pick by the Giants. It makes sense but I, for some reason, just get the sense that he wouldn't be the pick. I feel like the Giants would go maybe Martin or a CB.

That top 11 might be the worst way for it to fall for the Giants. No QB falling to trade back, Evans and Ebron gone. It'd be tough if that were the scenario
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've resigned myself of the possibility of Watkins/Carr. I can imagine Farmer and Shanahan envisioning a Brown bombers offense. And if Mike Shanny had a pick for QB in this draft I think he'd go Carr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote