Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 04-22-2014, 09:14 AM    (permalink
JungleRock85
Rookie

JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JungleRock85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default JungleRock Mock 3.0

1st Round - Kyle Fuller (Corner) Virginia Tech

I think Fuller is the 2nd best corner in the draft behind Justin Gilbert. At one point it seemed a near lock that Fuller would be available here, but now he may be gone. If he isn't on the board then I would look at Roby or Verrett as possible selections. If we choose something other than corner than Shazier or Marqise Lee may fit the bill as best player available at pick 24.

2nd Round - JuWuan James (Offensive Tackle) Tennessee

A lot of people are wanting Tiny Richardson with this pick or a Center. I think Pollak was signed to be the starting Center and will be much better than Kyle Cook was for us. We also have TJ Johnson and Trevor Robinson at the position. JuWuan James had a better season than Tiny at Tennessee this past year and I would take him to be our swing Tackle that replaces Anthony Collins. An alternate selection would be Kareem Martin.

3rd Round - Chris Borland (Inside Linebacker) Wisconsin

Pure value selection here. If the Bengals are truly content to keep Burfict at Outside Linebacker then bringing in a player the caliber of Borland to play the middle makes a ton of sense. A comparison thrown around a lot with Borland is Zach Thomas, and I would certainly take anything close to that. An alternate pick could be a Running Back like Hill, Carey, or Seastrunk. Possibly even Tiny Richardson or Jack Mewhort if we do not go Offensive Tackle in the 2nd.

4th Round - AJ McCarron (Quarterback) Alabama

I have seen the value of this guy anywhere from early 2nd round to 4th round. With guys like Mettenberger and Murray on the rise then someone is going to fall because of that. I think it could be McCarron. Either way I would be happy with any of the Quarterback I mentioned here in the 4th round. An alternate selection for me would be Kadeem Carey or Charles Sims at Running Back or a Will Clarke at Defensive End.

5th Round - Isaiah Crowell (Running Back) Alabama State

A guy with character concerns that only last til the 5th round for that reason. A big, physical Running Back that would be worth the risk at this point of the draft.

6th Round - JC Copeland (Fullback) LSU

A big, physical Fullback to pair with the big, bruising Running Back. These back to back selections would represent good value and drive home the message that Hue Jackson is going to run the ball a lot.

6th Round - Aaron Lynch (Defensive End) South Florida

I don't know if they would take two players with character concerns in the same draft but I think the veteran leadership in the locker room would allow them the option. Lynch is very talented at could be the steal of the draft in the 6th round.

7th Round - John Brown (Wide Receiver/Returner) Pittsburgh State

This pick is all about upgrading the return game. Brown is a speedster that could likely earn the starting job on punt returns and kick returns in year one. DeAnthony Thomas would be another option if he falls this far.

7th Round - Richard Rodgers (Tight End) California

Could have improved his stock by returning to school for another season. However, this would be a great landing spot for him. He could sit behind, and learn from Gresham and Eifert for a year while progressing and then possibly provide leverage in negotiations with or be a replacement for Gresham the following season.

Last edited by JungleRock85 : 04-22-2014 at 09:18 AM.
JungleRock85 is offline   Reply With Quote