Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-06-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Ricky Williams?

All joking a side if not for the off the field stuff and the lack of want to at times how good do you think Ricky Williams could have been?
Old 04-06-2007, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

People should be talking about him the same way they talk about LT and Larry Johnson right now. And if that was the case, would Reggie Bush be in New Orleans? Or Deuce McAllister for that matter...
Old 04-06-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If not for the off the field stuff Wanny would have run him into the ground by now.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco99
Veteran

Denver Bronco99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

No lie...what 3-4 years ago ricky was the best HB in the NFL....if he would have stuck with it....he would def. be a TOP HB....he has/had all the talen in the world
Old 04-06-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Athrun340
Rookie

Athrun340 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

IMO, Ricky Williams is still the better back compare to Ronnie Brown..
Old 04-06-2007, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I mean you watch film on the guy and he was just a beast at times it is sad he didn't put his talent to good use more.
Old 04-06-2007, 04:01 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athrun340 View Post
I agree, if he stuck in the NFL:
1) LT
2) Ricky
3) LJ

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 04:03 PM    (permalink
JCutlery
Veteran

JCutlery hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I remember back when Ricky was the Larry Johnson of the league, without the good KC line of two years ago. He was getting 40+ carries, what a beast. Too bad..
Old 04-06-2007, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh6V2zqeiBc

Old 04-06-2007, 04:20 PM    (permalink
BoltsOnTheBeach

The guy was definitely a high speed load on turf, hard to stay in his path. Any idea on who might want him? i mean the fins could use him to spell Brown since Sammy Morris is gone, but i dont think Cameron or Mueller are going to keep him around.
Old 04-06-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Empire
Rookie

Empire hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Isn't he still with the Dolphins? He should stay there and become part of the 1-2 punch with Ronnie Brown. It will help prolong his career and at the same bring it back from the grave it is in right now. He can still be a very effective RB and there's no reason to think he can't return to form.

Last edited by Empire : 04-06-2007 at 04:32 PM.
Empire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Athrun340
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
darn. missed those days .. run ricky run

i still cant forget the day he retired.. watching ESPN .. i was like WTF .. is this a joke LOL
Old 04-06-2007, 04:40 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

My friendhad picked him in every Fantasy league, too...
Old 04-06-2007, 04:43 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think he could have been a great running back if he wasnt so stupid.....1,800 posts!!!!!

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
JCutlery
Veteran

JCutlery hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoltsOnTheBeach View Post
Any idea on who might want him?
Shanahan loves him, or so I've heard.
Old 04-06-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
PapaBearHalas

Quote:

I agree...Ricky could still be very good.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I wonder what the Saints would have done in last years draft if he had stayed and turned into everything his potential said it would. I know I kind of mentioned that earlier, but the topic really got me thinking. It would have changed a lot. Deuce McAllister probably would have been long gone, and the Saints may not have even been sitting at the #2 pick. Crazy how everything has to piece itself together...
Old 04-06-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Athrun340
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
I wonder what the Saints would have done in last years draft if he had stayed and turned into everything his potential said it would. I know I kind of mentioned that earlier, but the topic really got me thinking. It would have changed a lot. Deuce McAllister probably would have been long gone, and the Saints may not have even been sitting at the #2 pick. Crazy how everything has to piece itself together...
well the general manager who traded ricky to the dolphins is now the dolphin's general manager... wont be surprised if mueller trade him again.. altho i dont like the idea since Ricky williams might be the best and cheapest backup NFL rb in the nfl
Old 04-06-2007, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.
Default hmm

When you watch that video you really his natural running ability shine. His anticipation, vision and balance are as good as RB around....

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 06:31 PM    (permalink
frisby213
Rookie

frisby213 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
He's got a hell of a headbutt move...
frisby213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 06:37 PM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
well the general manager who traded ricky to the dolphins is now the dolphin's general manager... wont be surprised if mueller trade him again.. altho i dont like the idea since Ricky williams might be the best and cheapest backup NFL rb in the nfl
While ironically Cedric Benson aka Ricky Jr. has been the most expensive back up RB in the last two years.
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
darn. missed those days .. run ricky run

i still cant forget the day he retired.. watching ESPN .. i was like WTF .. is this a joke LOL

watch Cedric Benson once he gets it going, from what I see in that video, and what I have seem of Cedric Benson, they both look like they have similar running styles

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Homicide
Rookie

Homicide hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

He would certainly be the one holding the TD record at the moment.
Homicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He would be a beast! Runningback with dreds come on what more do you need?

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
T-Money

yea he had the speed agility and acceleration
he'd probably would have been the one holding the MVP trophy not LT