Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

View Poll Results: Who do you want the Raiders to draft at #5?
Khalil Mack 3 17.65%
Sammy Watkins 2 11.76%
Greg Robinson 2 11.76%
Jake Matthews 0 0%
Blake Bortles 1 5.88%
Johnny Manziel 6 35.29%
Teddy Bridgewater 3 17.65%
Other? 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-09-2014, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How awesome would it be if linebackers could wear #10?
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Derek Carr is a Raider....I whiffed on Wilson but I think we have a good one.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We needed a QBOTF, I'm just glad we didn't take one in the 1st. I didn't think very highly of this QB class, but I'm okay with taking Carr in the 2nd.
Old 05-09-2014, 10:55 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love day 2 of our draft, Carr is the QB we have been targeting all along and will be our QB of the future depending on how Schaub pans out.

Gabe Jackson in the 3rd after trading down and getting a an extra 4th is also an outstanding move. Jackson projects as a starting LG who can compete right away on our team. SEC experience and was a potential 1st round pick at 1 point.

The 2 4th's are a big opportunity to keep on rolling, right now WR and CB are the biggest needs

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carr and Jackson are awesome

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 05-09-2014, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what do you think the OL will look like now with Jackson?
Old 05-10-2014, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

How would y'all feel if Oakland went with Martavis Bryant in the 4th?

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 05-10-2014, 06:22 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donno View Post
So what do you think the OL will look like now with Jackson?
LT Penn
LG Booth/Jackson/Nix
C Wisniewski
RG Howard/Bergstrom/Mady
RT Watson/Barnes

Howard can also end up being our RT which would shake things up. Also keep in mind Watson will be competing for the LT spot too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
How would y'all feel if Oakland went with Martavis Bryant in the 4th?
I'd love it, we need another big play player at WR and Bryant has the gamebreaking speed to impact the game right away. Streater and Moore are both f/a after the season which makes the pick even more logical.

With the other 4th we picked up I'd like to get some secondary help. Don't rule out trading down too and getting another pick

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

Old 05-10-2014, 01:09 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

So the 4th round picks turn out to be DT Justin Ellis and CB Keith McGill, both prospects I rated in the 3/4 round area. Ellis is a massive body inside that collapses the pocket and stuffs the run well. He should fit right into our rotation inside likely splting timing with Pat Sims at NT. McGill is a lanky CB with good press coverage ability but needs to improve his ball skills. Might see some time as a FS too

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

Old 05-10-2014, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Yeah I like both those guys too.

Too bad we don't pick til the 7th again. Hoping we go with a WR.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 05-10-2014, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

I like the Ellis pick. Hopefully he can be the big run stuffer we've been missing since....forever.
Old 05-10-2014, 04:20 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

I hoping for a WR, TE and FS with our 3 picks in the 7th. Young competition is needed at those 3 positions

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

Old 05-10-2014, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Meklu
Rookie

Meklu could make a wolverine purr.Meklu could make a wolverine purr.Meklu could make a wolverine purr.Meklu could make a wolverine purr.Meklu could make a wolverine purr.Meklu could make a wolverine purr.Meklu could make a wolverine purr.Meklu could make a wolverine purr.Meklu could make a wolverine purr.

Uh, hello, I am Raider fan. I like Mack. I don't like Carr. I like Gabe. I like Ellis. I like McGill. I like good draft, and I hope I'm wrong about Carr.

Best case, Carr is Cutler minus the attitude - which is certainly better than anything we've had at QB since Gannon. Worst case, Carr is Blaine Gabbert but not as terrible.
Meklu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Meklu
Rookie

Meklu could make a wolverine purr.Meklu could make a wolverine purr.Meklu could make a wolverine purr.Meklu could make a wolverine purr.Meklu could make a wolverine purr.Meklu could make a wolverine purr.Meklu could make a wolverine purr.Meklu could make a wolverine purr.Meklu could make a wolverine purr.

I'm fairly high on Cornelius Lucas (OT, Kansas State) and I hope we draft him in the 7th to develop.
Meklu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Hoping for Bryant or Coleman with this next pick

Edit: Nvm ***** ass Steelers took Bryant

Props to BK for the sig
Quote: