Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-11-2014, 08:19 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2014 Playoff Teams

Now that the draft is over with and FA is pretty much done, who do you think will make the playoffs in each conference?

AFC:

1) New England
2) Denver
3) Cincinnati
4) Indianapolis
5) Pittsburgh
6) Baltimore

NFC:

1) San Francisco
2) New Orleans
3) Green Bay Packers
4) New York Giants
5) Seattle Seahawks
6) Chicago Bears

The NFC was hard to predict. Atlanta, Philly, Arizona, Tampa and Detroit could also all make the playoffs. The AFC is a little easier to predict, but it'll still be a solid conference. Denver and New England are of course the cream of the crop, but I expect the AFCN to be A LOT better. Buffalo could make a nice run for the playoffs depending on EJ Manuel.
Old 05-11-2014, 09:03 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Buffalo's gettin that wild card. They'll still Buffalo their way out of the division but EJ Manuel has been surrounded too successfully for them to Buffalo their way out of the postseason completely.

And I think I'd prefer if the eagles were favorites to win our division although I am really excited to see this giants team in action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Breed
Veteran

Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tampa Bay will get the 6th seed. Lovie Smith has provGrossman m time to time he will make the playoffs with Only defensive. Even went to the super bowl with Rex Grossman . So I'm not being a homer predicting a 10-6 season.
Breed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 12:09 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has there ever been the same Super Bowl in consecutive years? I think that could happen.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf (Rosebud) View Post
Buffalo's gettin that wild card. They'll still Buffalo their way out of the division but EJ Manuel has been surrounded too successfully for them to Buffalo their way out of the postseason completely.

And I think I'd prefer if the eagles were favorites to win our division although I am really excited to see this giants team in action.
From your mouth to god's ears. That said, they can totally Buffalo their way out of the playoffs. They've already started with the potential Dareus suspension.
Old 05-11-2014, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish I can say the Jets but the CB spot is too scary to think so. I say we are a year away from being a real force, especially if Peyton retires. This is taking Geno has improvements to his game to the point where he's a NFL starting QB, and not someone starting because they were a 2nd round pick.

Buffalo seems like a fair bet and I have not been this high on the Bills in a while. Their OLine and Manuel will make or break their season. Manuel like Geno just needs to be competent and not start because he was some 1st round pick.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 12:35 PM    (permalink
BucSquad
Veteran

BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Has there ever been the same Super Bowl in consecutive years? I think that could happen.
cowboys-bills off the top
BucSquad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 02:11 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hines, 3 AFC North teams and you omitted the up and coming Browns. Potentially without Josh Gordon but I still like them over the likes of Pittsburgh and Andy Dalton.

1. Denver - Peyton Manning, regular season champs.
2. New England - That division isn't ready to overthrow them, yet.
3. Indianapolis - Andrew Luck continues to grow.
4. Cleveland - Believe it's a perfect storm for Manziel. Division is weak to me.
5. Kansas City
6. Baltimore

1. Seattle - Because ofcourse.
2. Green Bay - Only got 9 games out of Rodgers last regular season. D improves.
3. Philadelphia - Only because someone has to make it from the East.
4. Carolina
5. San Francisco
6. Detroit - I recommend betting the over in every Lions game.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Denver
2. New England
3. Indianapolis
4. Cincinnati
5. Houston
6. Baltimore

1. New Orleans
2. Green Bay
3. Seattle
4. Philadelphia
5. Chicago
6. San Francisco
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is very early and premature and I bet I will change up a lot of what I do around preseason time:

AFC:
1) Denver
2) Cincinnati
3) Indianapolis
4) New England
5) Baltimore
6) Buffalo/NY Jets/Miami(I think AFC East will send somebody through, just a matter of who. All 3 are really close, might favor the Bills here but by a very smudge.)

NFC:
1) Green Bay
2) Seattle
3) New Orleans
4) NY Giants
5) San Francisco
6) Arizona/Tampa Bay(I'll put the Cards)

Kinda not comfortable with just 4 new teams in the playoffs, if the Texans come out with someone looking competent at QB I might flip the Pats into seed no.3 and have Houston back in at 4.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 Broncos- They could repeat last years offensive performance and imprved on defense

2 Colts- Henne, Locker, Keenum? Benefited laregely cause of a terrible division last year and while I think Texans may rebound do to a lot of defensive talent they wont have the offense to get them anywhere

3 Bengals- While they don't have the talent the Browns have on defense they still have a lot of good playmakers. Dalton gets crapped on because he hasn't won a playoff game yet but I think he gets severely underrated and they have some great pieces on offense

4 J E T S- Jets were 8-8 last year just let that sink in with how horrible that offense was last year. Geno I thought played okay all things considered and progressed through the year. I just don't see what the Patriots have to offer besides Brady who seems to be on the decline especially without Gronk

5 Steelers- I like Big Ben and they get to play the AFC south.

6 Ravens- Play the AFC south and have a very favorable home schedule

I really wanted the raiders or chargers but they play the NFC West

1 Packers- Rodgers will have a big season if he manages to stay healthy

2 Saints- Brees is Brees and they have some good things going on defense

3 Seahawks- Play in a division where they will have to bring it every week

4 Redskins- If Bob is healthy I think their offense will carry them to 8-8 which will probably win this division

5 Rams- I have made my Sam Bradford dislike known but I can't help but look at their defense and think it will put them ahead of the 49ers

6 Panthers- Newton will be hurting for playmakers but that defense is loaded. They have a very favorable home schedule which is why I picked them over the bears.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 08:31 PM    (permalink
7DnBrnc53
Rookie

7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.

AFC

1. Broncos
2. Colts
3. Patriots
4. Browns
5. Chargers
6. Raiders (going bold here)

NFC

1. Seahawks
2. Saints
3. Packers
4. Giants
5. Cardinals
6. Rams
7DnBrnc53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
From your mouth to god's ears. That said, they can totally Buffalo their way out of the playoffs. They've already started with the potential Dareus suspension.
Oh, if we start 8-0 and only need to win one more game to make the playoffs, it wouldn't surprise me to see us lose the remaining eight. I'd expect nothing else from them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 09:24 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Completely random and off the top of my head.

1) Denver Broncos
2) Baltimore Ravens
3) New York Jets
4) Indianapolis Colts
5) New England Patriots
6) Buffalo Bills

1) Seattle Seahawks
2) New Orleans Saints
3) Green Bay Packers
4) Philadelphia Eagles
5) San Francisco 49ers
6) Minnesota Vikings

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 09:37 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AFC
1. Denver
2. New York
3. Indianapolis
4. Cleveland
5. Buffalo
6. Oakland

NFC
1. Seattle
2. Tampa Bay
3. Philadelphia
4. Chicago
5. Green Bay
6. St. Louis

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Last edited by shylo3716 : 05-11-2014 at 09:46 PM.
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 09:38 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, reading that worried me, the **** is up with that? Dareus is such a beast, why he gotta go and get himself suspended? That's exactly the type of **** I meant when I said they'd buffalo their way out of the division.

Quote:
Old 05-11-2014, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf (Rosebud) View Post
Yeah, reading that worried me, the **** is up with that? Dareus is such a beast, why he gotta go and get himself suspended? That's exactly the type of **** I meant when I said they'd buffalo their way out of the division.
Yeah, I was pissed. They shouldn't suspend him though. He was being smart and smoking the synthetic stuff! He should be rewarded.
Old 05-11-2014, 10:40 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every year there are five teams that miss from the year before. I'm guessing Kansas City, San Diego, Cincinnati, Seattle, and Philadelphia. Replaced by Buffalo, Tennessee, Baltimore, Chicago, and Dallas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 11:24 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

Dallas? Come on guy, who do you actually think can replace the iggles? Enough with the joke answers.

Quote:
Yeah, I was pissed. They shouldn't suspend him though. He was being smart and smoking the synthetic stuff! He should be rewarded.
There's so much **** around the NFL that I just have to shake my head about. If they suspend him that'll just be yet another entry on the very long list.

But as long as this is an isolated incident and not an omen of what's to come the Bills can take a playoff spot in the AFC even with big D getting suspended, even if he is a monster. But I really like the way you've surround EJ. I'm not a big believer of his, but he showed enough good things to think he can be the guy, and there's little more you could do to put a guy in a position to succeed than what you've done.

I've got my questions about the D, especially if Dareus is suspended, but with the AFC being what it is right now, that O should be able to carry a just-fine Defense to the playoffs.

Quote:

Last edited by cgf (Rosebud) : 05-11-2014 at 11:29 PM.
Old 05-12-2014, 01:38 AM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7DnBrnc53 View Post
AFC

1. Broncos
2. Colts
3. Patriots
4. Browns
5. Chargers
6. Raiders (going bold here)

NFC

1. Seahawks
2. Saints
3. Packers
4. Giants
5. Cardinals
6. Rams
It is a tough year for the AFC West to send two teams to the playoffs, let alone 3. They all have 4 games against the NFC West. Last year was against the NFC pathetic (I mean East).
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 12:17 AM    (permalink
VikesWookie
Rookie

VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Completely random and off the top of my head.

1) Denver Broncos
2) Baltimore Ravens
3) New York Jets
4) Indianapolis Colts
5) New England Patriots
6) Buffalo Bills

1) Seattle Seahawks
2) New Orleans Saints
3) Green Bay Packers
4) Philadelphia Eagles
5) San Francisco 49ers
6) Minnesota Vikings
this is the most baffling post i've seen today on here... i'm a huge homer fan and obviously love my vikes to death, but to see a packer fan predict my purple and gold to get the 6th seed is... wow.
VikesWookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lions will be in
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 01:17 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
1 Packers- Rodgers will have a big season if he manages to stay healthy

2 Saints- Brees is Brees and they have some good things going on defense

3 Seahawks- Play in a division where they will have to bring it every week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
NFC:
1) Green Bay
2) Seattle
3) New Orleans
4) NY Giants
I like you guys ^.

But I don't want the Giants to come out of the NFC East please.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AFC:

1) New England - probably last try for another SB.
2) Denver - will win the regular season, but forget the SB
3) Indianapolis - could surprise everybody and blow by NE and Denver.
4) Cincinnati - Will miss Zimmer.
5) Baltimore - should rebound after SB recovery
6) New York - in a tough battle for last WC position.

Just Missing:
Buffalo - if Manual can stay healthy and not turn the ball over, they could be a threat
Kansas City - should be better, second year under Reid.

NFC:

1) San Francisco - enough pieces in play to dominate, but any slip and look out.
2) New Orleans - tough to guess which team will win this Division
3) Green Bay - should just hold off Detroit
4) Philadelphia - how much will Jackson be missed?
5) Seattle - SB hangover likely will eliminate them quickly
6) St. Louis - could be the team to beat

Just Missing:
Carolina - need a few more pieces on offense to get back to playoffs
Washington - could replace the Eagles if Philly misses Jackson too much
Atlanta - a healthy team should be a real threat.

Last edited by Iamcanadian : 05-13-2014 at 12:37 PM.
Iamcanadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 01:10 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AFC
1) Titans
5 other teams not as good

NFC
6 teams not as good as the Titans