Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-13-2014, 01:27 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A lot of people are picking the Jets to either win the division, or take the wildcard. That's pretty surprising to me because from a talent standpoint I'd consider the Jets the 4th best team in the division. There are still way too many budget free agents/ recent mid round picks forced into important roles, for me to think that they'll be able to contend.

Remember while they went 8-8 last season they also had the fewest injuries of any team in the league, and their point differential would suggest that they should have been a lot worse.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see the Jets in the playoffs with that QB situation there. Hopefully the Pats stay healthy and go wire to wire.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
AFC
1) Titans
5 other teams not as good

NFC
6 teams not as good as the Titans
They used to call it irrational exhuberance but i love your passion for the Tits. Keep Locker healthy for 16 games and they could surprise.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AFC
1) New England
2) Denver
3) Steelers
4) Indy
5) Baltimore
6) Bengals

NFC
1) San Francisco
2) New Orleans
3) Philadelphia
4) Green Bay
5) Seattle
6) Cardinals

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
AFC
1) New England
2) Denver
3) Steelers
4) Indy
5) Baltimore
6) Bengals

NFC
1) San Francisco
2) New Orleans
3) Philadelphia
4) Green Bay
5) Seattle
6) Cardinals
It wouldn't shock me to see the Steelers win the division. They have a very favorable schedule and the only game outside of EST time zone is when they travel to Tennessee.
Old 05-14-2014, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
A lot of people are picking the Jets to either win the division, or take the wildcard. That's pretty surprising to me because from a talent standpoint I'd consider the Jets the 4th best team in the division. There are still way too many budget free agents/ recent mid round picks forced into important roles, for me to think that they'll be able to contend.

Remember while they went 8-8 last season they also had the fewest injuries of any team in the league, and their point differential would suggest that they should have been a lot worse.
Jets have more talent than Miami IMO. The OLine will make or break Miami's success, the OLine is as much of a sure thing as the Jets secondary is. Jets have the more talented RBs on paper but Miami has the more talented/proven WRs on paper and Tannehill should be better than Geno/Vick but Tannehill is such a mystery.

We had few injuries because we had(And still have) a lot of young bodies. We still missed a few games from Coples, had Cromartie playing hurt for much of the year, Holmes and Kerley missed time, Winslow suspended, Cumberland missed a few games. We didn't go unscathed, we had to use guys like a Sudfeld, Salas, Nelson among others off the scrap heap.

To break that down, the Pats escaped with a bunch of close win games vs the Jets, Bills, Falcons, Browns, Saints, Broncos, and Texans and had close losses vs Dolphins, Jets and Panthers. Games that could have gone either way and could have turned a 12 win Pats team into a 9 or 8 win team.

That's not to say the Jets are better than New England on paper by any means but the Pats came away with some unimpressive wins last season that could be viewed as a mirage of how successful they were last season.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think we had a great team last season at all dropout, so I agree with you that it was sort of a mirage to think we were an elite team. Were very lucky the AFC has been rather weak the last few years. With that said, I think were vastly improved from last season (at least on defense), even just considering how many injured players we'll have back (we lost the whole middle of our defense for most of the season last year).

On the other hand, I think the Jets could take a wild card spot, easily actually. Theres too much parity in the NFL, let alone in the AFC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 10:40 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not the Chiefs. I have them 3rd in the Div behind Denver and SD.
Old 05-14-2014, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh you guys did get better though the RBs(Lost Blount) seems to have taken a drop, especially if Ridley takes on more of a role and can't fix up the fumbling, TEs with Gronk as a ? for this year, S's and NT's are a real question mark. CBs(Revis should be better than Talib though its not a huge upgrade since Talib was very good when he played), ILB's, WR's should be better.

I still like the Pats to win the division, don't know if its some run away. AFC East has 4 pretty solid teams IMHO, they could beat up on each other and it may be first to 10 wins wins the title. I have the Jets, Dolphins and Bills on the same tier and the Pats just being better so I can't get mad if people pick the Pats to win the division since they are the best team of the 4 on paper.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 11:04 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
Oh you guys did get better though the RBs(Lost Blount) seems to have taken a drop, especially if Ridley takes on more of a role and can't fix up the fumbling, TEs with Gronk as a ? for this year, S's and NT's are a real question mark. CBs(Revis should be better than Talib though its not a huge upgrade since Talib was very good when he played), ILB's, WR's should be better.

I still like the Pats to win the division, don't know if its some run away. AFC East has 4 pretty solid teams IMHO, they could beat up on each other and it may be first to 10 wins wins the title. I have the Jets, Dolphins and Bills on the same tier and the Pats just being better so I can't get mad if people pick the Pats to win the division since they are the best team of the 4 on paper.
I think talent wise the Pats have enough to win the division although I don't think it is a wide gap between them and the rest of the teams. After that, if any team gets a wildcard I would go with the Jets. I would trust Rex Ryan over Joe Philbin and the Jets have previous in getting to the playoffs playing great defense and ok offense which is what I expect this year. The Dolphins seem to be getting better but I still don't know how much I trust them. And Buffalo are going to Buffalo themselves out of the playoffs again

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My predictions as of 5/14

AFC
East: New England
North: Baltimore
South: Indianapolis
West: Denver
WC: Buffalo
WC: New York or Miami

NFC
East: New York
North: Green Bay
South: New Orleans
West: Seattle
WC: San Francisco
WC: St. Louis
Old 05-14-2014, 11:15 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Hines, 3 AFC North teams and you omitted the up and coming Browns. Potentially without Josh Gordon but I still like them over the likes of Pittsburgh and Andy Dalton.

1. Denver - Peyton Manning, regular season champs.
2. New England - That division isn't ready to overthrow them, yet.
3. Indianapolis - Andrew Luck continues to grow.
4. Cleveland - Believe it's a perfect storm for Manziel. Division is weak to me.
5. Kansas City
6. Baltimore

1. Seattle - Because ofcourse.
2. Green Bay - Only got 9 games out of Rodgers last regular season. D improves.
3. Philadelphia - Only because someone has to make it from the East.
4. Carolina
5. San Francisco
6. Detroit - I recommend betting the over in every Lions game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
AFC
1. Denver
2. New York
3. Indianapolis
4. Cleveland
5. Buffalo
6. Oakland

NFC
1. Seattle
2. Tampa Bay
3. Philadelphia
4. Chicago
5. Green Bay
6. St. Louis
Not understanding these at all. No New Orleans? Had 4th best defense, and actually got even better? And adding more firepower to an already explosive offense? Carolina, with basically 1 WR? Tampa Bay, with McCown at QB?
Old 05-14-2014, 11:34 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I don't see the Jets in the playoffs with that QB situation there. Hopefully the Pats stay healthy and go wire to wire.
Well they won 8 games last season and the Chargers got into the playoffs with 9 wins...

And Geno was in a horrible situation with no receivers whatsoever.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 05:26 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AFC
East: New England
North: Baltimore
South: Indianapolis
West: Denver
WC: Buffalo
WC: Miami

NFC
East: Philly
North: Green Bay
South: New Orleans
West: Seattle
WC: San Francisco
WC: St. Louis (Bradford's coming out party)
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
It wouldn't shock me to see the Steelers win the division. They have a very favorable schedule and the only game outside of EST time zone is when they travel to Tennessee.
M predictions took schedule strength into account. The AFC North has a pretty easy schedule.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
AFC
1. Denver
2. New York
3. Indianapolis
4. Cleveland
5. Buffalo
6. Oakland

NFC
1. Seattle
2. Tampa Bay
3. Philadelphia
4. Chicago
5. Green Bay
6. St. Louis
I think you misread the title of the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 06:04 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I thought I saw a "painfully unrealistic predictions thread" somewhere.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 06:06 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armageddon View Post
WC: St. Louis (Bradford's coming out party)
So the Rams are going to have two gay players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:06 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
So the Rams are going to have two gay players?

I saw that coming a mile away. I knew somebody would pick up on it. Well played. An no, one gay Sam is enough for my team.
Old 05-14-2014, 07:29 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
AFC
1) New England
2) Denver
3) Steelers
4) Indy
5) Baltimore
6) Bengals

NFC
1) San Francisco
2) New Orleans
3) Philadelphia
4) Green Bay
5) Seattle

6) Cardinals
OOH that would be great.
Wildcard Weekend early January: SEATTLE @ GREEN BAY.

I still don't see how we're only going to be a 4 seed. Must be a lot of significant injuries to us again......
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:59 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
Not understanding these at all. No New Orleans? Had 4th best defense, and actually got even better? And adding more firepower to an already explosive offense? Carolina, with basically 1 WR? Tampa Bay, with McCown at QB?
And you say this for me to ask who had the #1 pick in 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 08:11 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
HD! Highly Doubt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 08:25 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So happy to see Philly getting love. I'm just not seeing it though, I think Foles takes a step back in year two and that defense instills little fear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 08:42 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf (Rosebud) View Post
So happy to see Philly getting love. I'm just not seeing it though, I think Foles takes a step back in year two and that defense instills little fear.

I can honestly see Philly finishing 1st or 4th. That division just has too much uncertainty and no real dominant team. You just don't know what you are going to get with RG3, Romo and Eli from year to year. IS RG3 back? Will he be able to use his legs like 2012? No so sure. He was getting killed playing like that.
Old 05-14-2014, 09:05 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm bob doubter. Just don't think he has the in the pocket skills yet to lead those skins now that teams have had a look at him. So for the Skins can only become a factor if the rest of the division is bad enough to make them competitive, like my giants last year, we were terrible, but the division was so terrible that we almost got back into the race.

That dallas O is getting really stacked with what they're doing to that OL, but that D is almost equally awful. I see them doing the Dallas thing and being good enough for it to be considered blowing it when ultimate the Iggles or Giants take the division.

As for us I'm very excited about the offense bouncing back and the secondary is crazy deep on D...but we're basically banking on JPP going back to dominating and Moore making an impact on passing downs to get any sort of adequate pressure on the QB, so I have major reservations and anxieties about our D. But Eli should bounce back, the OL has had a ton of work done to it and should be at least competent, which is incomparably superior to where they were last year, and ODB joining the receiving crew in place of no-longer-giving-a-****-Nicks with the new less complicated offense will do wonders.

Man do the defenses in this division suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote