Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-18-2014, 05:56 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Rank the best OFFENSE in the NFL this year

For this upcoming season, rank the best offenses.
Ranking them more in terms of points scored than yardage per game.
But a combination a bit.

I'll start with my predictions.
Of course, injuries will be THE biggest factor.

• #1- Denver
  • #2- Green Bay
  • #3- New Orleans
  • #4- Philadelphia
  • #5- Detroit

Just missed:
Dallas, Chicago, San Diego

Trouble:
New England.
Gronkowski was so critical to that offense. He was THE best TE in the league, including Jim Graham.
Sadly, he will never ever be the same. No doubt about that. Not physically, not mentally.

Brees lost Sproles, but added Brandin Cooks. I also think they might have found themselves another Colston, a tall find at WR.

If Rodgers and Lacy can stay on the field together for a season, it's going to be dangerous. Remember Randall Cobb missed half the season last year too. They have tons of weapons.

Dallas if Romo is healthy, with Dez and DeMarco Murray, and a getting-good OL there now, could light it up.

Here's Russ Baxter's ratings: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-draft/page/33
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 06:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#1 Chiefs
#2-32 who cares

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 06:22 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't want to make this about the Packers and I don't want to be considered a homer but a couple things stick out to me. The Broncos lost Moreno to Miami. He was pretty impressive in picking up blitzes and I can't be the only one less than impressed with a Montee Ball/ Ronnie Hillman backfield. I also have to point out that Rodgers played just 9 games last year and Cobb missed time as JMike mentioned. Factoring both of those things in and Eddie Lacy a year under his belt, I think the Packers are the most complete offense going into the season. That's not to say they're the most explosive or will rack up the most yards.

I'm down on the Saints, is that just me? Sproles out of the backfield was an essential part of their offense. Philly losing DJax is just as bad for me but they have other weapons.

For me:
#1 Green Bay
#2 Denver
#3 Detroit
#4 Chicago
#5 Philadelphia

That's based on points per game.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 06:54 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we're going by Points, I'm taking the Saints because I refuse to pick Denver and am abstaining from ranking New England in anything right now. I think Indy will be up there, too. A lot of weapons, and a weak division.

Last edited by nepg : 05-18-2014 at 07:01 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 06:59 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd go

1. Broncos: Manning is too good. Clady back as well. Moreno was good but replaceable.

2. Saints: I think they were passing to their RBs too much. It wasn't as effective with Sproles with so many touches. I think Ingram plays well and the run game develops.

3. Packers: they have all the pieces to be a top option depending on keeping players healthy. Rodgers is great but they need to protect him and keep him healthy.

4. Eagles: Chip Kelly has his QB in Foles. I think Foles wont be as perfect as last year but this offense will be better next year. Suck losing DJax but Maclin will carry some slack.

5. Patriots: Tom Brady and BB make it work every year. They are considered the best and still might be underrated. Brady should be getting treated like Manning right now with all the weapons this late in his career. I think more of their pass catcher develop and they keep chugging along.

Homer section: I'm pumped about the potential of the Ravens offense this year. I'm just confident in Kubiak as a guy to run the show and give the offense an identity. The only position on offense I question is RT but I'm not well versed on who fits the new scheme. The offense last year lacked talent and focus. The OL was garbage, the pass catchers were weak, the run game was worst in the league and Flacco struggled accordingly. Flacco isn't a guy to make an OL and pass catchers look better than they are, but he can play if you give him some talent to work with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 07:39 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Getting Clady back is huge.
That's what amazing to me what Manning did last year, missing that All-Pro LT.

Losing Decker hurts, but I think they will be just fine at WR.
Old 05-18-2014, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Denver
2. New Orleans
3. Green Bay
4. Detroit
5. Chicago

Just Missed: Philadelphia, Dallas, Indianapolis
Old 05-18-2014, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guessing Denver.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 08:02 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I don't want to make this about the Packers and I don't want to be considered a homer but a couple things stick out to me. The Broncos lost Moreno to Miami. He was pretty impressive in picking up blitzes and I can't be the only one less than impressed with a Montee Ball/ Ronnie Hillman backfield. I also have to point out that Rodgers played just 9 games last year and Cobb missed time as JMike mentioned. Factoring both of those things in and Eddie Lacy a year under his belt, I think the Packers are the most complete offense going into the season. That's not to say they're the most explosive or will rack up the most yards.

I'm down on the Saints, is that just me? Sproles out of the backfield was an essential part of their offense. Philly losing DJax is just as bad for me but they have other weapons.

For me:
#1 Green Bay
#2 Denver
#3 Detroit
#4 Chicago
#5 Philadelphia

That's based on points per game.
Sproles had the 4th most rushing yards on the team and didn't even have the most catches outta the backfield for the Saints....
Old 05-18-2014, 08:19 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#1 ODB
#2 Victor Cruz
#3-32 whoooo cares!? [/elaine stitch]

EDIT: **** YOU VIDDY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol, this isnt a worst offense thread cgf and vidae. Silly kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 08:30 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If RG3 can get it going the Skins have weapons all over the field.
Desean is going to get guys open by simply being on the field.

I'll be mildly surprised if the Skins don't have the top scoring offense in the NFCE.
Old 05-18-2014, 08:45 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Lol, this isnt a worst offense thread cgf and vidae. Silly kids.
Well yeah, but it's a thread about next season, not last season, and Eli's going to get that third ring next season because not even against the 18-1 pats was it as big of a longshot as it would be after last year, thus it's exactly when Eli and Coughlin will strike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
If RG3 can get it going the Skins have weapons all over the field.
Desean is going to get guys open by simply being on the field.

I'll be mildly surprised if the Skins don't have the top scoring offense in the NFCE.
And this is why how much you believe in a QB is so important, because I'd put the skins at the bottom of the NFC East going into the season. Philly coming off the big year, us fixing the OL and replacing no-longer-giving-a-****-Nicks, Dallas putting together a stacked OL for Murray to run behind with Dez on the outside to make room for the running game. While you guys are very meh unless Bob to DeSean becomes Vick to DeSean 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.

Last edited by cgf (Rosebud) : 05-18-2014 at 08:48 PM.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:13 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post

Yeah it sucks to lose Decker but I think they go from 50+ TDs down to high 30s/low 40s. Thomas and Thomas are both high level receivers and they are the driving force on that offense. Emmanuel Sanders helps soften the blow. I have huge reservations about Welker being an important player next year. His head worries me.

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 05-19-2014, 01:54 AM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post

Decker did nothing against the seahawks, ravens, patriots twice or chargers three times. He blew up against the Chiefs in one game, and then had a few other good games against weak defs. Sanders will do just fine in replacing him.

Ball runs better than Moreno, but the Broncos are now thinner at RB and if Ball struggles in the passing game or gets hurt there could be issues.

The oline is theoretically better if Clady is healthy.

I think the Broncos biggest obstacle in being the top scoring team will be schedule. Last year it was only the chargers twice and KC once that held the Broncos under 30 points (in regular season). This year they have chargers and chiefs again (obviously) and more importantly the 4 NFC west teams, who I seriously doubt will be allowing 40 and 50 burgers on them.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:53 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like Green Bay's offense this year and think they could do some real damage. As has been mentioned, the Broncos have a difficult schedule playing the NFC West, which may actually be the 4 toughest games they play from an offensive point of view. I could see their numbers collectively falling.

1. Green Bay
2. New Orleans
3. Denver
4. Detroit
5. New England
6. Philadelphia
7. Indianapolis
8. Dallas
9. San Diego
10. Chicago
11. San Francisco
12. New York Giants
13. Cincinnati
14. Atlanta
15. Seattle
16. Baltimore
17. St Louis
18. New York Jets
19. Miami
20. Washington
21. Tampa Bay
22. Arizona
23. Kansas City
24. Carolina
25. Pittsburgh
26. Buffalo
27. Houston
28. Minnesota
29. Cleveland
30. Jacksonville
31. Oakland
32. Tennessee

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 09:53 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
I really like Green Bay's offense this year and think they could do some real damage. As has been mentioned, the Broncos have a difficult schedule playing the NFC West, which may actually be the 4 toughest games they play from an offensive point of view. I could see their numbers collectively falling.

1. Green Bay
2. New Orleans
3. Denver
4. Detroit
5. New England
6. Philadelphia
7. Indianapolis
8. Dallas
9. San Diego
10. Chicago
11. San Francisco
12. New York Giants
13. Cincinnati
14. Atlanta
15. Seattle
16. Baltimore
17. St Louis
18. New York Jets
19. Miami
20. Washington
21. Tampa Bay
22. Arizona
23. Kansas City
24. Carolina
25. Pittsburgh
26. Buffalo
27. Houston
28. Minnesota
29. Cleveland
30. Jacksonville
31. Oakland
32. Tennessee

Very nice list. I hope it's perfect.
Old 05-19-2014, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Jomoz (Thumper)
Rookie

Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's never exactly the same from year-to-year. Some teams you think will be good will disappoint, and some teams that sucked last year take a giant leap.

At least ONE of the following favorites won't even be in the top-10 in offense: Green Bay, Philadelphia, New Orleans, Denver.
Jomoz (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

losing Sproles was so good. our offense by default just got a lot less predictable.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 11:14 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As Gronk goes so does the Pats offense. They finished t-2nd last year in PPG just because he played 6 games. There was a touchdown differential with him in the lineup vs without him in the lineup.

We could have really used just one other above average target that wasn't 5'10" that runs a 4.6 40, but obviously the front office felt otherwise.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our offense will only be in this discussion if Gronk plays the majority of the season, which is starting to look like thats a long shot year in and out.

Also Sproles was dirty in NO, even when you knew a screen was coming he'd still pick up a first down at least.

Being a Rodgers owner I really hope GB has the number one offense this year. Except for when they play us of course ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Happy to see Detroit expected to do well. Ebron and Tate is a nice talent bump over burleson for half a season and pettigrew only. It will be all about avoiding turnovers or if they don't forcing turnovers.

2011 and 2013 difference. Detroit forced 12 more turnovers and had eight less fumbles. Stafford had 10 picks in 4 losses both seasons. Stafford limiting picks would just be icing on the cake
Maybe This Year Mayhew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Taber21
Veteran

Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post

1. Green Bay
2. New Orleans
3. Denver
4. Detroit
5. New England
6. Philadelphia
7. Indianapolis
8. Dallas
9. San Diego
10. Chicago
11. San Francisco
12. New York Giants
13. Cincinnati
14. Atlanta
15. Seattle
16. Baltimore
17. St Louis
18. New York Jets
19. Miami
20. Washington
21. Tampa Bay
22. Arizona
23. Kansas City
24. Carolina
25. Pittsburgh
26. Buffalo
27. Houston
28. Minnesota
29. Cleveland
30. Jacksonville
31. Oakland
32. Tennessee
If the Vikings offense is THAT bad Norv will be looking for a new job.
Old 05-20-2014, 12:57 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sf is gonna take a giant leap to the top guys .. Because Stevie Johnson is gonna school sherman every game and the rest of the NFC west then gonna open deep threats for Boldin and Crabtree.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 02:07 AM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

Boldin deep threat lol.

I do feel that the 49ers will be better on offense with those 3 WRs and a better run game. Gore isn't special so I expect him to lose carries as the year goes on.

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy