2014 Bold Predictions
1) Seahawks go 16-0
2) Four rookie WRs make the Pro Bowl
3) Golden Tate catches 100 passes and out-produces Calvin Johnson
4) The 49ers win 5 games and Jim Harbaugh leaves for Browner pastures in 2015.
5) The Cowboys defense finishes top-12 in DVOA, with big years from George Selvie and Henry Melton.
6) Mark Sanchez takes over for an injured/ineffective Nick Foles and posts a 14:6 TD:INT ratio under Chip Kelly.
7) Shaun Hill leads the Rams to 10 wins.
8) Brandon Weeden comes in relief for an injured Romo, finishes a game-winning drive then goes 2-0 in two starts, compiling a 8:2 TD:INT ratio, with 6 TDs to Dez Bryant.
9) Dez Bryant catches 132 passes but only scores 9 times.
10) Aaron Rodgers: 5000 total yards, 49 total TDs, 68.3% completions.
11) Russell Wilson: 4500 total yards, 36 total TDs, 7 ints, 8 fumbles
12) Top 5 defenses: SEA, JAC, TB, HOU, SD
13) The Saints have an off year at 7-9, media drives narrative of new play-caller being the culprit for a turnover-fest.
14) Rookie QBs as starters: 2-15 collectively
15) Sen'Derrick Marks goes 1st-team All-Pro
"I'm Ko Simpson!"
- Ko Simpson