Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-26-2014, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Breed
Veteran

Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Let's be REAL

This is a thread where you admit you were wrong about a player.

Off the top of my head:

I thought Jeff Tedford would build his offense here around small, quick receivers like at Cal.

I thought Byron Leftwich would play for 15 years and win a title in Jacksonville.

I thought Robert Gallery would be the best LT in the league.

I thought Mike Singletary was the next great NFL coach.

I thought Darren Sproles was overrated when the Saints signed him.

I thought Da'Quan Bowers was the steal of his draft.

I thought we were foolish for dumping Shaun King for Brad Johnson.

I thought Pete Carroll would fail miserably in Seattle.

I thought AP was injury prone and would never stay healthy enough to amount to much in the NFL

I thought Vinny Testaverde would NEVER see playing time again, after his stint in TB.

Josh Freeman fooled me in 2010, then he fooled me again in early 2012 into thinking he would be a elite QB.
Mike Evans #13 ROTY
Breed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I believed in Jimmy Clausen.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Matt Leinart was going to be really good. I was pretty pissed when the Raiders passed on him.
Old 05-26-2014, 11:33 AM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Brady Quinn was going to be basically what Aaron Rodgers has become. Scott had me fooled.
Old 05-26-2014, 12:08 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought the Jaguars would forever regret passing on Brady Quinn.

I thought Christian Ballard was the steal of the draft and he'd be the DROY.

I hated the selection of Alshon Jeffrey.

I wasn't a fan of the Matt Forte pick. I really wanted Jamaal Charles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 12:23 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted Mike Williams and Shaun Merriman over DeMarcus Ware.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 12:23 PM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved Jimmy Clausen.

I thought JaMarcus Russell was a franchise Quarterback.

I believed the hype about Aaron Curry.

I loved Trent Richardson.

Last edited by DcmRulz : 05-26-2014 at 12:25 PM.
DcmRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 12:24 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Ryan Mathews was going to be a Top 5 RB.
Old 05-26-2014, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was huge on Ryan Nassib
I thought Jared Zebransky would be a solid starter.
I also thought Bowers would be the steal of the draft.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 01:01 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Devin Thomas will be a perennial pro bowler.

Tim Tebow will develop into a more athletic Rich Gannon.

Vernon Gholston just needs to go to a team that will let him rush the passer.

Vontaze Burfict is a waste of an NFL training camp uni.

Aaron Hernandez is being set up by world class haters in Connecticut.

Marvin Lewis is on the hot seat in Cincy.

Reggie Bush will begin his Marshall Faulk transformation in Detroit and become an even greater dual threat HOF RB.

Matt Leinart needs to get out of Arizona. Ken Whisenhunt is holding him back.

Matt Flynn. Raiders. Playoffs.

The gear Brian Cushing has been on since HS will eventually make his body start to fall apart....what a minute.lol

Dontari Poe will be a rotational backup at best in the NFL.

Get that gimmicky craptastic Duck offense out of the NFL, Chip Kelly. Call Steve Spurrier and ask him how the story goes.

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 05-26-2014 at 07:59 PM.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Jomoz
Rookie

Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Devin Thomas will be a perennial pro bowler.

Tim Tebow will develop into a more athletic Rich Gannon.

Vernon Gholston just needs to go a team that will let him rush the passer.

Vontaze Burfict is a waste of an NFL training camp uni.

Aaron Hernandez is being set up by world class haters in Connecticut.

Marvin Lewis is on the hot seat in Cincy.

Reggie Bush will begin his Marshall Faulk transformation in Detroit and become an even greater dual threat HOF RB.

Matt Leinart needs to get out of Arizona. Ken Whisenhunt is holding him back.

Matt Flynn. Raiders. Playoffs.

The gear Brian Cushing has been on since HS will eventually make his body start to fall apart....what a minute.lol

Dontari Poe will be a rotational backup at best in the NFL.

Get that gimmicky craptastic Duck offense out of the NFL, Chip Kelly. Call Steve Spurrier and ask him how the story goes.
Way too early to make definitive proclamations on the bolded items.

- Vontaze Burfict has had one decent year as a 4-3 MLB. Aaron Hernandez also had 2+ amazing years in the NFL before those pre-draft concerns about character reared their ugly head.

- Dontari Poe has had one solid year as a 3-4 NT. We've seen one-year wonders ALL the time in the NFL. Show me at least 4+ years of Pro Bowl caliber play and then I'll admit that pre-draft assessments of him were wrong.

- Chip Kelly had a 10-6 season with a top-3 offensive line. We forget that despite being 4-12 the previous year, the Eagles were 8-8 and 10-6 the two years prior, with similar offensive production due to that elite offensive line (Jason Peters, Evan Mathis, etc). Show me what Kelly does in 2-3 years when that offensive line is no longer elite or has to be replaced. If he can maintain consistently elite production, then my hat's off to him, but as of yet, he has proven nothing else but that he can replicate Andy Reid's performance with the same players.
Jomoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 03:34 PM    (permalink
7DnBrnc53
Rookie

7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.

I thought that Santonio Holmes would be a bust.

I thought that Limas Sweed would be a good WR.

I was happy during the 03 Draft because I felt that Denver would draft Kwame Harris or George Foster (both busted big time).

I thought that FA signing Craig Erickson would be Indy's QB in 95 over Jim Harbaugh.
7DnBrnc53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could come up with dozens of these if I had an hour to burn. A recent one that stands out for me is thinking Michael Floyd was a reach by Arizona at pick 13.
Old 05-26-2014, 03:51 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jamarcus Russell.. SMH

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have never been wrong.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Breed used to be the best. What happened?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 07:56 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Vernon Gholston just needs to go a team that will let him rush the passer.
I thought he was going to be amazing for the Jets.

I also thought Eric Mangini would win a SB as a HC
Old 05-26-2014, 08:12 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Mark Ingram would seize control of the Saints' backfield and be a stud from day one. just couldn't imagine them trading a future first to get him only to use him situationally. granted that probably wasn't their intention but when he sucked it kind of handcuffed them.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I fell in love with Akili Smith.
Thought Chad Jackson was going to be a beast.
I was afraid for Tom Brady's health when Gholston was drafted by NYJ
T. Mays was suppose to be terrorizing WRs for the next decade

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 09:34 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Thought Chad Jackson was going to be a beast.
So with this being said you understand my Sammy Watkins comparison?

Quite a few look at it as a knock to Watkins but I'm not referencing him in the regard of becoming a bust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Last edited by shylo3716 : 05-26-2014 at 09:37 PM.
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Breed
Veteran

Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Breed used to be the best. What happened?
I'm sorry man my trolling days are over, I just want to be normal like you guys.
Mike Evans #13 ROTY
Breed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 10:19 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Nate Davis was going to be a starting caliber NFL QB.

JJ Watt was my 4th rated 3-4 DE.

I thought Dre Moore was going to be a stud if he got drafted to a 3-4 team.
Old 05-26-2014, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Jason Pierre-Paul was pure hype based on athletic potential, but his 2011 season alone pretty much makes me wrong about that.

I think I thought Gerald McCoy was similarly overrated that year, by virtue of his team's success and subsequent exposure. I thought he was weak and would be easy to block out of plays, but he's turned into a nice player for Tampa.

I wouldn't drink the Von Miller Kool-Aid, either. Saw too many similarities to Aaron Maybin, but the truth is I hadn't really watched Aaron Maybin in college and basically let Miller's size throw me off. Thought he was just a finesse player and too little to be a pass rusher, but his speed has obviously worked.

Wasn't buying Kaepernick in 2011.

Thought Darvin Adams would surprise people.

I don't think I liked Tyron Smith very much. Think I just thought he was too raw to feel comfortable projecting, which meant I didn't see him as someone I'd pick in the first. Thought he was going to be what Bruce Campbell has been.

Thought Mario Addison would become a name. (...still could, though. He's doing well for an undrafted, undersized end from Troy, but I was pimping him pretty hard.)

Really liked Marvin Austin, but I consider him more of an injury bust.

I think, weirdly, I didn't really like Patrick Peterson. I don't know why.

Any more recent drafts, it still feels too early to say.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 05-27-2014 at 03:21 AM.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 02:57 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everytime I catch myself thinking I know more than the Giants I remind myself that I wanted Gallery over Eli because I was convinced Gallery would be the next Boselli, and was crazy about short armed DTs like Ellis, Paea and...I'm spazzing on the name now, but there was a UCLA DT with short arms who got some top ten hype during the season before ending up a second round pick who did nothing...Price, that's the guy, I totally bought the Sapp hype on him because that burst was crazy in college. Those guys taught me the importance of long arms on the line.

I loved the David Wilson pick to and if his neck doesn't heal that's looking like a massive waste.

Oh yeah, and AJ Hawk, I thought he'd be a bigger playmaker than urlacher, ray or brooks because the ball just found him at OSU, no matter what. I even remember hyperbolizing that if you had AJ lay down at the 50 yard line and set up a machine to fire balls randomly across the field from each endzone, that more balls would somehow end up in AJ's grasp than hit the dirt.

My biggest miss though was the Eraser, Nelson taught me to never under-estimate stupid, cause holy **** did he look like a fusion of Ed Reed and Bob Sanders on those beastly gator teams. A few of those gators really tricked me as I remember liking Harvey a lot as well, not nearly as much as Nelson, but still a lot more than I should've.

On the flipside I was insanely high on JPP and Geno Atkins and both are absolute monsters, and was convinced Cutler would be the best QB from his draft when most were still debating Vince Young vs Matt Leinart. Loved the **** of Hakeem Nicks to when we passed on Kenny Britt for him.

I'm a lot better with QBs than DTs though since I called ******** on Quinn/Clausen/Leinart who seem to be getting mentioned a lot. Also wasn't a believer in Young or JaWalrus...although how high I was on Locker and Bradford might end up biting me in the ass if they can't stay healthy and breakout tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.

Last edited by cgf (Rosebud) : 05-27-2014 at 03:09 AM.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 03:13 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breed View Post
I'm sorry man my trolling days are over, I just want to be normal like you guys.
You've changed. I used to think we had something special, now all we've got is thumper. No more IDD, no more Starheather, no more Breed. DC-trolls, what can be done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote