Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-06-2006, 06:41 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettosermon
Nice sig by the way, your on a roll, 108 posts in 2 days. We really get to see who you are by your sig and avy.
4 is on pace to smash toonster's record. but anyway i think its a good idea but those sigs are too good for guy with 3 posts. i like the small sig idea.
i got too veteran status in like 4 days then it all slows down
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Nerv

For those who are saying "a sig is how people are often known or recognized" that is true to an extent. But often times new users have no sig at all, so they still are similar.

You also still have your avatar to help differenciate yourself from other fans who might happen to be new and be using the same sig as you. Plus, how often do fans of the same team join at the same time? I don't think it will be much of an issue.
Old 07-06-2006, 06:43 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
Quote:
Quote:
Nice sig by the way, your on a roll, 108 posts in 2 days. We really get to see who you are by your sig and avy.
4 is on pace to smash toonster's record. but anyway i think its a good idea but those sigs are too good for guy with 3 posts. i like the small sig idea.
:shock: wow that was fast, 125 posts a day.
Old 07-06-2006, 06:44 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
pig, teach me too make those sigs and ill team up with u
then in their sigs, they can say sig by (and then we can make a team name)
cool thx for the help... ill pm you wat i did... its real simple

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 06:47 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ive posted 200 times in the past 2 days but ive bin home ill
Old 07-06-2006, 06:52 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im not in favor of this, but if you want to, go ahead.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-06-2006, 07:18 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gribble
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
consisting of mainly that
Old 07-06-2006, 07:23 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dang... the most i posted in 1 day was 40

Go Ravens!
Old 07-06-2006, 07:23 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in favor of this. I can help with making some.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 07:31 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
cool.... me and stephenson have teamed up and we =have a set way of making them... if you want i could pm the steps and bg....

Go Ravens!
Old 07-06-2006, 07:35 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think those are too good to just give to new members
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 07:39 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
Quote:
cool.... me and stephenson have teamed up and we =have a set way of making them... if you want i could pm the steps and bg....
They don't have to all be the same, do they?

Old 07-06-2006, 07:43 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
Quote:
They don't have to all be the same, do they?
nah... they can be different... stephenson and i just decided to do same sigs... i havent seen his outcomes yet so i dont know if his are the same as mine

Go Ravens!
Old 07-06-2006, 07:44 PM    (permalink
The Peoples Champ

i like this idea, keep doing it
Old 07-06-2006, 07:44 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

ive done the ravens, raiders, pats, broncos, and cards

stephenson is doing the entire nfc east

Go Ravens!
Old 07-06-2006, 07:45 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peoples Champ
haha i hop-e this will help people like you (new)

Go Ravens!
Old 07-06-2006, 07:45 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peoples Champ
please tell me ur the rock :shock:
Old 07-06-2006, 07:46 PM    (permalink
The Peoples Champ

i can be whateve ru want me to be.
Old 07-06-2006, 07:51 PM    (permalink
GermanSaint
Veteran

GermanSaint hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i can remember my request and i have to say yes . it was hard for me
Old 07-06-2006, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm working on a set of avatars. 8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 09:12 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

im on carolina

o btw i made the sigs in the 1st post if anybody was confused...

Go Ravens!
Old 07-06-2006, 09:13 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi
I'm working on a set of avatars. 8)
AWESOME!!!

Go Ravens!
Old 07-06-2006, 09:19 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

I'll do the NFC's Black and Blue division.

Old 07-06-2006, 09:22 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I'll do the NFC's Black and Blue division.
please enlighten the stupid

Go Ravens!