Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-06-2006, 08:31 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
I'll do the NFC's Black and Blue division.
please enlighten the stupid
NFC North aka The Norris Division aka The Black and Blue Division.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 08:34 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'll do the NFC's Black and Blue division.
please enlighten the stupid
NFC North aka The Norris Division aka The Black and Blue Division.
o ok.... im gonna do the rest of the afc north and west

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 08:48 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think this is a great idea to get new people to stay around and be productive posters.

They look really nice too.

And no one will pass Toonster unless Keak comes back. Even he said he will never pass Toonster. You would have to be at like 50 posts a day, and thats if he doesn't post at all.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Dr. Strangelove

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
I think this is a great idea to get new people to stay around and be productive posters.

And no one will pass Toonster unless Keak comes back. Even he said he will never pass Toonster. You would have to be at like 50 posts a day, and thats if he doesn't post at all.
There are people here with 50 posts per day.
Old 07-06-2006, 09:12 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Strangelove
Quote:

but can they keep it up.....FOREVER :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 09:20 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***********
Quote:
Quote:

i had like 90 a day till 500 but then i went down alot
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 09:31 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

thats because u had 250 on the first 2 days which only count as 1 day

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
Old 07-06-2006, 11:06 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

They won't. They will fade out enventually. I'm getting like 80-100 a day nowadays. It says like 12ish, but I didn't post very often last year. I was at like 2800 at the beginning of June.

The fact is, whoever gets close to Toonster, will be banned. It doesn't really matter because no one will get close though.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 07-06-2006, 11:10 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

They won't. They will fade out enventually. I'm getting like 80-100 a day nowadays. It says like 12ish, but I didn't post very often last year. I was at like 2800 at the beginning of June.

The fact is, whoever gets close to Toonster, will be banned. It doesn't really matter because no one will get close though.
yeah similar thing here, was at 1600 about a week ago then my gf went on vacation and my count jumped. shes back now so my run on toonster will have to wait 8)

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
Old 07-06-2006, 11:14 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

why would they be banned for geting close?
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 11:16 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:

that used to be me,when i didnt have a life
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 11:24 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

why would they be banned for geting close?
It was a joke, but definately something I would suggest if is happened.

Funny thing, Keak was on pace to catch Toonster by the day of the draft, and he starting posting like a quarter of what he normally did, mainly out of respect, because toonster is a god.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 07-07-2006, 03:42 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea. Then they won't register just for a sig.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 04:33 AM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

thats because u had 250 on the first 2 days which only count as 1 day
no that was newt.
Old 07-07-2006, 04:38 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

im near there :P
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JetsFan3 had 100 ppd for a couple weeks. He could've past toonster in a month or two. But he said he'll be back next year come draft time so lets see if he keeps up his pace.
Old 07-07-2006, 11:39 AM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
Quote:

im near there :P
Yeah but all your posts are
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi
I'm working on a set of avatars. 8)
AWESOME!!!
Here they are: http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...=835173#835173

How are the sigs coming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 08:04 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm working on a set of avatars. 8)
AWESOME!!!
Here they are: http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...=835173#835173

How are the sigs coming?
ok... stephenson and DHVF said they would help... i hope to have them done by tomorow.... btw stephenson.... you never emailed me the sigs....

Go Ravens!
Old 07-07-2006, 08:08 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan
JetsFan3 had 100 ppd for a couple weeks. He could've past toonster in a month or two. But he said he'll be back next year come draft time so lets see if he keeps up his pace.
he had 80+ ppd til we got him to leave. He'd run home just to get more posts in.
Old 07-08-2006, 08:13 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

im moving on to the afc east...

hey DHVF, how is yours going?

Go Ravens!
Old 07-08-2006, 08:22 AM    (permalink
Kirk

Quote:

Have you done the AFC West yet?
Old 07-08-2006, 08:24 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
Quote:

Have you done the AFC West yet?
i have... hopefully ill post it up by later today

Go Ravens!
Old 07-08-2006, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just so you guys know, we're not going to get a permanent stickied thread for any of this stuff. I asked xio to sticky my avatar collection thread and he did, but he said only for a week, so I had to post them all in the sig request thread so they won't get deleted atleast. It sucks because they're just gonna get buried and lost in that thread, but I guess it'll have to do.

EDIT: Well, he just pm'd me again and said that when the sigs are done he might put everything in one thread and keep it stickied. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 11:31 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Just so you guys know, we're not going to get a permanent stickied thread for any of this stuff. I asked xio to sticky my avatar collection thread and he did, but he said only for a week, so I had to post them all in the sig request thread so they won't get deleted atleast. It is not good because they're just gonna get buried and lost in that thread, but I guess it'll have to do.

EDIT: Well, he just pm'd me again and said that when the sigs are done he might put everything in one thread and keep it stickied. :)
awesome... i better continue working on them

Go Ravens!