Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 04-08-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1
Default mitch mustain?

whatever happened to mitch mustain and him possibly transfering to USC or another school? anybody know what he decided to do and if he will leave arkansas?

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 11:16 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he was at usc's trojan huddle yesterday. I, however, don't want him.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
JC the Savior
Rookie

JC the Savior hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

He will get ZERO playing time at USC if he transfers. I think his best bet would be to stay at Arkansas or transfer to a smaller school...
Old 04-09-2007, 12:17 AM    (permalink
energizerbunny
Veteran

energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he is a idiot if he thinks he'll ever play at USC.... Sanchez is older than him but I wouldn't doubt them pulling in another 5 star signal caller this year.
energizerbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 12:29 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by energizerbunny View Post
he is a idiot if he thinks he'll ever play at USC.... Sanchez is older than him but I wouldn't doubt them pulling in another 5 star signal caller this year.
They signed Aaron Corp this year who will be their next big QB.

Mustain should seriously consider going to a school on the rise like a Kentucky or a Vanderbilt in order to make a name for himself
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 12:38 AM    (permalink
JC the Savior
Rookie

JC the Savior hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Does anyone know if Mustain is practicing in the Spring with Arkansas?
Old 04-09-2007, 01:36 AM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

well hes moving cause even if he went back to arkansas he'd have to sit out so whats the point, if not then hes gonna stay there for his education :)
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 07:49 AM    (permalink
JCarver27
Rookie

JCarver27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
nicely done
JCarver27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 09:18 AM    (permalink
constant cough
Rookie

constant cough hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I wouldn't want the mommas boy on my team.
constant cough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's at Tulsa, I think... or at least that's what I remember hearing. I am probably wrong.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

He would be ruining his college career going to USC, unless he thinks he can start over Sanchez...
Old 04-09-2007, 03:59 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
He's at Tulsa, I think... or at least that's what I remember hearing. I am probably wrong.
I don't know if thats official but it would make sense with his former HS coach taking the OC job there and their starting QB Paul Smith is a senior. He'd be able to sit out this year and instantly be the starter in 2008.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 09:04 AM    (permalink
ljk2171
Rookie

ljk2171 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Mustain was the #1 QB in the country entering Arkansas and could definitely compete with Sanchez, he transferred because Houston Nutt doesn't throw the ball, which is also the reason the offensive coordinator left for Tulsa. Mustain will be fine wherever he decides to transfer.
ljk2171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 11:39 AM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

so he is definately leaving arkansas then?

Old 04-12-2007, 02:04 PM    (permalink
TigerBait45
Veteran

TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.

I wouldn't put money on it. If he was going to leave he probably would've gone by now. I may be wrong, but i think he'll stay.

Regardless, he isn't anything special. One of the more overrated prospects in recent memory.
TigerBait45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 03:48 PM    (permalink
JCarver27
Rookie

JCarver27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

No he's leaving. He stayed in school because there was some kind of deadline and he couldn't work out which school he wanted to be at before then, so he just enrolled for the semester or whatever the new time period is.
JCarver27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 06:16 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

oooh i see so it seems like he could head to tulsa eventually
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 02:12 PM    (permalink
benchod
Rookie

benchod is a cocksman.benchod is a cocksman.benchod is a cocksman.benchod is a cocksman.

LA Times reports that he's coming to USC.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...adlines-sports
benchod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 02:16 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yup... going to play with damian williams...again. (the third time)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 02:41 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

wow, im kind of suprised he chose to come here

Old 04-19-2007, 05:00 PM    (permalink
KWill93
Rookie

KWill93 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Maybe he wants to be a career backup? I don't see him getting playing time over Booty or Sanchez.

Sig by Ctmagic24
KWill93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 05:06 PM    (permalink
bwillie26
Veteran

bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.

It would be kinda funny if Sanchez outplayed him and made Mustain ride the bench until his RS Senior season.

I'm sure alot of Razorback fans would love it.
bwillie26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 05:14 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

well i dont know how i feel about mustain coming here because I really want to see Sanchez start next and then Aaron Corp. I dont want him to cut into their playing time here at USC

Old 04-19-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

HuskerNation needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWFender1 View Post
well i dont know how i feel about mustain coming here because I really want to see Sanchez start next and then Aaron Corp. I dont want him to cut into their playing time here at USC
Corp has no chance at beating out Mustain once Sanchez is gone. Mustain wasn't National POY for nothing.
Old 04-19-2007, 05:40 PM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

HuskerNation needs more cowbell.

Doesn't next years transfer year 2007 just count as a year off for him making him a True Soph. in 2008. Then he could RS in 2008 makiing him a RS Junior in 2009 which would leave him two years to start. Rocky Hinds did the same thing. He had already used his RS at USC, then sat out 2005, and entered last year as a RS Soph. The year off doesn't have to be a player's RS year does it?