Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 04-22-2007, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Bostonsportlova
Rookie

Bostonsportlova hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I agree that trading Pierce could led us to the same postion this year (injury or Durant doesnt produce) but if we dont trade Pierce and get Durant we probably will make the playoffs but only as an 8 or 7. But to me that just isnt good enought, 8 or 7 seed is as good as a top ten pick in my mind. Also if we dont trade him, more problems will occur, it will stop the growth of big al not becoming the franchise player and Green or Durant will have to sit the bench. To me if we trading Pierce is the best option for the rest of the developing players.

I no you cant turn back time, but danny should has cleaned out the franchise and got draft picks, instead we are slowing trading older players and getting some picks.
Bostonsportlova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 12:55 PM    (permalink
briz5x

we need Oden, nobody wins championships without a good big man at center. Look at Dallas they got a Durant clone in Dirk but they lost to Shaq Deisel. Greg Oden is this franchises only hope.
Old 05-01-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Bostonsportlova
Rookie

Anyone know when the lotery is? Anyone know when the draft is?
Old 05-01-2007, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Bostonsportlova
Rookie

Never mind found it, just for everyone to see

May 22 NBA Draft Lottery
May 29 NBA Pre-Draft Camp begins
June 18 Deadline for early entrants to withdraw
June 28, 2007 NBA DRAFT !
Old 05-01-2007, 04:42 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, 21 days away from one of the biggest days in recent Celtics history.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:05 AM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

as of right now who do you think they will pick
Old 06-14-2007, 11:22 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's looking like Yi, but I'm hoping Wright slips a spot. Either way, it's probably a PF...which I have missed feelings about. That would mean Al would move to the 5. Which could be great, potentially.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 06-14-2007, 11:37 AM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
It's looking like Yi, but I'm hoping Wright slips a spot. Either way, it's probably a PF...which I have missed feelings about. That would mean Al would move to the 5. Which could be great, potentially.
I dont want Al to play center. i either want Spencer Hawes or trade down to get a SG. Cause after Pierce we have nobody. so i wouldnt mind trading down for Javaris Crittenton or Nick Young. Plus has anybody heard about that rumerd trade that the bobcats trade #8 and #22 for #5. i really like this trade
Old 06-14-2007, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Yeah, 21 days away from one of the biggest days in recent Celtics history.
haha that is painfully funny

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 09:52 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Optimism sucks.
But yeah, I have my questions about Al playing center, but if we start going small and running like I want us too, it could work out.
I'm not all that all that high on Hawes. But it is true we need a true center. I haven't thought about him all that much.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 06-29-2007, 01:29 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

does anybody else agree that we should start a "Fire Ainge"
Old 06-29-2007, 01:57 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

i just tought of something Allen Ray and Ray Allen are on the same team
Old 06-29-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I think Ainge should be fired. But not for this. As I said before, I'm sick of this patience crap. We've been patient forever. The NBA isn't going to give us anything. We've learned that. We gotta go take it for ourselves. Even if we don't make it all the way...let's face it. We probably aren't winning a championship anytime soon, even if we kept the pick. Yi isn't going to win us a title. The two players that could save our franchise went 1/2 in the draft. Ray Allen probably won't bring us a ring, but what were doing probably wouldn't either.
....and I'm happy we got rid of Wally. Sick of seeing his overpayed ass missing jumpshots.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 07-01-2007, 06:32 AM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

He made the Ray Allen deal for two reasons:

1. To get rid of Wally.
2. To save his job.

Ray Allen will help the Celtics get into the playoffs, and thus, he'll keep his job because it looks like progress. After sleeping on it for three days, I still hate the deal...
Old 07-01-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Bostonsportlova
Rookie

I hate this trade of Ray Allen. He is an old overpaid poor defensive shooter. All he can do is shot. We have enough shooters. They should have just drafted a big man like Yi or traded down to get your center Hawes. Another example of Danny srewing the C's
Old 07-01-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I still don't hate the trade. I don't like anything Danny Ainge does, but I didn't completely hate this.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 07-30-2007, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So it looks like we are getting Garnett for Big Al, Rondo, and Ratliff. I like Rondo and I love Big Al, but you gotta like out chances with Pierce, KG, and Allen.

Feed Moncrief
Old 07-30-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
So it looks like we are getting Garnett for Big Al, Rondo, and Ratliff. I like Rondo and I love Big Al, but you gotta like out chances with Pierce, KG, and Allen.
i do even if its for 1 year im still happy about it
Old 07-30-2007, 05:08 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

i just heard on espn that eventually KG will be a celtic. im so excited im jumping up and down
Old 07-30-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dude I'm so pissed about this trade. We traded away our future. I really am upset with this KG trade.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im still a little pissed that we traded KG to yall... But if you get my boy KG that ring he has long deserved ill be happy.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Just found out Gerald is involved in this, sucks to see him and Big Al go. Never thought we would let these 2 great talents go so early in their careers.

Feed Moncrief
Old 07-31-2007, 02:54 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Just found out Gerald is involved in this, sucks to see him and Big Al go. Never thought we would let these 2 great talents go so early in their careers.
I know, I pefer Al over KG anyday. He may not have the shooting range but the guy is the same guy KG is. We lost so much depth and the future.
Old 07-31-2007, 08:57 AM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
I know, I pefer Al over KG anyday. He may not have the shooting range but the guy is the same guy KG is. We lost so much depth and the future.
are you serious????
Old 07-31-2007, 09:46 AM    (permalink
luckyjackaubrey
Veteran

Location: South Jersey via Nantucket thru Presque Isle with future considerations
luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Once again the Celtics have screwed the pooch. KG will not win any titles here. Who is gonna play besides the aging big 3 ? FIVE guys plus 2 1st round picks ? Insane. They will be up there record wise in the pitiful east but those guys with no supporting cast will get torched by whoever they meet from the west in the playoffs and I would venture to bet that in the next 3 years that this group is together and relevant, you will have MAYBE one peak season of getting to finals and losing convincingly and two years of shattered dreams.
luckyjackaubrey is offline   Reply With Quote