Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 05-15-2007, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Comment on Kopecky entering the lineup in Kyle Calder's place? I like the move, but I wonder why they chose him over Hudler . . .

Either way, they are both better options than Calder, who is neither offensively or defensively valuable.
Old 05-15-2007, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Bootland27
Rookie

Bootland27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bootland27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

He does add more grit and physical play compared to hudler, but this really tells me that hudler isn't as highly regarded in their minds as he should be.
Old 05-22-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Wings are going to get beat tonight if this keeps up.. It's only 1-0 right now, but the Ducks are playing their asses off. If this keeps up, the Final Score should be something like 4-1.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we are the better team IMO JSG has been saving the ducks all series but we messed up we should have taken game 4 with them without Pronger and we should have clinched game 5 at home with out there last second goal to put it into OT. Two games right there we had but couldnt come thru so right now we'll be lucky to get to detroit for a game 7 cuz the Ducks know they're in trouble if they dont win this now we take momentum and home ice for 7 if we win
Old 05-22-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh. bukkake
Old 05-23-2007, 03:22 PM    (permalink
dreadedluck

would of should of could of, the wings new motto
Old 06-12-2009, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As the only Pittsburgh Penguin fan on the Detroit Lions forum who kept my mouth shut for a year.....

I would just like to say. We are the Champions. We Are the Champions. No time for Hossa because We are the Champions of the World.

Wings are a great team, you had us last year but we Win in Detroit. Wow let's go Pens. Just Wow.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 04:44 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

It's the Iverson Curse! All Detroit teams are cursed for 2008/2009 Seasons.

Lions 0-16, Pistons swept, Wings lost the Cup, Bill Davidson and Chuck Daly died, and I'm sure something bad will happen with the Tigers.

It's all AI's fault!
Old 06-13-2009, 10:26 AM    (permalink
detfan
Rookie

detfan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The Wings didn't deserve to win. Pittsburgh played better hockey throughout the series, and in the end, Detroit did not have the aggression they needed to win the series. Congrats to Pittsburgh.
detfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:38 AM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wings looked sloppy. Would have helped having Daytsuk the whole series, probably would have been different. However no point in any of that now. They didn't look crisp or like any Wings team I've watched playing in a game 7. It's too bad because Ozzy played great the last two games and it was the team that let him down.
Old 06-14-2009, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
As the only Pittsburgh Penguin fan on the Detroit Lions forum who kept my mouth shut for a year.....

I would just like to say. We are the Champions. We Are the Champions. No time for Hossa because We are the Champions of the World.

Wings are a great team, you had us last year but we Win in Detroit. Wow let's go Pens. Just Wow.
lol, almost the only one. my mom grew up just outside of pittsburgh, and i spent 20 years being a pens fan before moving here and adopting the red wings. i was very little, but my parents took me to see a game when the pens were playing the north stars for their first championship. so you're not alone. it was a very conflicting series for me, especially since Detroit represents me now. hopefully they play each other again for next year's cup.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 06:07 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why do so many Pens fans really care about the whole Hossa thing? He was only on your team for a few months anyways. It's not like he had been there for 5 years.