Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-10-2006, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.
Default NFLDC Summer Olympics

Its almost time!!

info about the contests will be announced soon

in the meantime we must decide a location.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 07:45 PM    (permalink
rainman
Veteran

rainman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Sweden.
Old 07-10-2006, 08:16 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

IHOP

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 08:16 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have them in America....I voted for NJ.
Old 07-10-2006, 08:17 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm up for going to Stockholm.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 08:17 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Gary; the setting of the greatest 6 hour tv movie of all time, The Jacksons: An American Dream.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 08:20 PM    (permalink

IHOP
Old 07-10-2006, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gary Indiana Gary Indiana Gary Indiana let me say it once again!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 08:55 PM    (permalink
jetvilma51
Pro Bowler

jetvilma51 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

New Jersey!!!

my aunt lives in toms river
Old 07-10-2006, 08:57 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetvilma51
New Jersey!!!

Your Aunt is the Lady in the Water?

Old 07-10-2006, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
Quote:
New Jersey!!!

She couldn't be. When she gets in, the water gets out.

Hubbada hubbada hubbada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Yeah, good joke. Awesome.
Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creek Thee Sneak
Quote:
Quote:
New Jersey!!!

Hubbada hubbada hubbada.
You need a new image man...

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-10-2006, 09:01 PM    (permalink
jetvilma51
Pro Bowler

jetvilma51 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
New Jersey!!!

toms river is a town not a river
Old 07-10-2006, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BTW- are we still calling him Windy, or is it Chicago Uno now?

Quote:
Old 07-10-2006, 09:02 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
BTW- are we still calling him Windy, or is it Chicago Uno now?
He who must not be named.

Old 07-10-2006, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
New Jersey!!!

Hubbada hubbada hubbada.
You need a new image man...
You wouldn't even be here if it weren't for me, punk.

Quote:
Old 07-10-2006, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Pfft, whatever this Summer Olympics thing is, I will school you Creekums.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-10-2006, 09:06 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gary...

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 09:09 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

lets have it in newulm(home of the handi snacks and you know who)
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Oh, you'll "school" me. Why don't you run on back to the theatre and try on some costumes, and pretend your life isn't miserable.

Quote:
Old 07-10-2006, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Oh, you'll "school" me. Why don't you run on back to the theatre and try on some costumes, and pretend your life isn't miserable.
The line that you crossed was wayyy back there.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-10-2006, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Walk it off, Suzie.

Quote:
Old 07-10-2006, 09:22 PM    (permalink
hyundridz
Veteran

hyundridz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

trust me, you want it to be sweden

Old 07-10-2006, 11:53 PM    (permalink

We can do it in my treehouse?
Old 07-10-2006, 11:54 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

International House of Pancakes

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote