Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-10-2006, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Bulls poll, which would have been/is better?

which do you guys like? Signing Al Harrington with Nazr Mohammad or signing Ben Wallace and trading TC for Smith and Brown?
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 08:23 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

I'll say B by virtue of me not understanding the question.
Old 07-10-2006, 08:25 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804
I'll say B by virtue of me not understanding the question.
exactly my feelings.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 08:26 PM    (permalink

They saved like 35 Million with B, so that sounds like a good deal and they get a great bench player and a true SG along with the best defender in the NBA.

That is a lot of pluses.
Old 07-10-2006, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

:? hmm well let me rephrase, at the beginning of FA if you could have done any of these options which would you have chosen?

A is a more offensive choice

B is the reality of what has happened thus far

C is reality with the addition of one other player that seems like a good fit
Old 07-10-2006, 08:28 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsfan123
:? hmm well let me rephrase, at the beginning of FA if you could have done any of these options which would you have chosen?

why would anyone vote for A or C then? B is clearly the best choice, this isn't even a contest. Unless you want to go out in the first round every year... B is the only choice.

Old 07-10-2006, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsfan123

why would anyone vote for A or C then? B is clearly the best choice, this isn't even a contest. Unless you want to go out in the first round every year... B is the only choice.
hmmm, i didnt think it would be so unanimous....
Old 07-10-2006, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Don2118

The Bulls did great with their choices on B so why would you want Nazr Mohammed over Ben Wallace after this season ask the Pistons. The only problem with the starting lineup is that no one is over 6'9'.

C - Ben Wallace
PF - Tyrus Thomas
SF - Andres Nocioni
SG - Ben Gordon
PG - Kirk Hinrich

SF - Luol Deng
PF - PJ Brown
SG - JR Smith
PG - Chris Duhon
C - Michael Sweetney?
Old 07-10-2006, 11:09 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don2118
The Bulls did great with their choices on B so why would you want Nazr Mohammed over Ben Wallace after this season ask the Pistons. The only problem with the starting lineup is that no one is over 6'9'.

C - Ben Wallace
PF - Tyrus Thomas
SF - Andres Nocioni
SG - Ben Gordon
PG - Kirk Hinrich

SF - Luol Deng
PF - PJ Brown
SG - JR Smith
PG - Chris Duhon
C - Michael Sweetney?
PJ Brown will be starting over Thomas, and i think he's like 6'11''

Old 07-10-2006, 11:13 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The signing of Wallace was critisized by quite a few, so people saying B is an easy choice aren't really right.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 01:24 AM    (permalink
TiTaNsFAN 1014
Rookie

TiTaNsFAN 1014 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default bulls

Actually, most ppl liked the signing of wallace and acquiring PJ Brown and JR smith. The only thing some ppl criticized was how much we gave ben wallace. But that was neccesary so he wouldnt go back to Detroit. Bulls will defeat the spurs for the NBA championship next year.
TiTaNsFAN 1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 01:25 AM    (permalink

Al Harrington is great but ill say B because Big Ben will give them an inside presence and because I see Tyrus Thomas as a clone of him I think Ben can show him the ropes. Plus I like JR Smith a lot.
Old 07-11-2006, 01:26 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think J.R. Smith is a star in the making. He woulda been alot better last year had him and Byron Scott not had a falling out. He probably wont get alot of playing time sitting on that bulls bench though,
Old 07-11-2006, 01:27 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang
I think J.R. Smith is a star in the making. He woulda been alot better last year had him and Byron Scott not had a falling out. He probably wont get alot of playing time sitting on that bulls bench though,

Yeah he might be a headcase but hes sick athletic with a nice offensive game and ability to play good defense.
Old 07-11-2006, 01:28 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroney39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang

Yeah he might be a headcase but hes sick athletic with a nice offensive game and ability to play good defense.
He shoudla went to North Carolina like he was supposed to he coulda became a much better player.