Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 04-10-2007, 04:25 PM    (permalink
spinuzza13

Thumbs up This Is What The Raiders Should Do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

None of you guys no this stuff you guys are all lame in past drafts teams drafted quarterbacks in the first round only leading them to a dissapointing season example david carr,and joey harrington.
i would draft calvin johnson number 1 overall then draft troy smith in the second round because he is no hesiman trophy winner for no reason he beat brady quin for the heisman. i know he is small but he had ohio state undefeated and the national championship brought his stocks down. go troy smith i would still trade for mccown though =D go raiders!!!!!!!! not to mention the revamp of the offensive line. jeremy new berry and that one guy from denver who is visiting oakland this week he is pretty good.
lets wait and see ohio states pro day workout. lets see anybody top this fools
Old 04-10-2007, 04:28 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

give me another reason why we should draft Troy Smith other than the fact that he won Heisman.Cause that means nothing you know.
Hes small and lacks arm strength not to mention hes a by product of the talent around him.
Old 04-10-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
spinuzza13

we will see on their proday work out tell me why he shouldnt go in the second round and if he beat quinn then even more the reason
Old 04-10-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
bucksavage
Rookie

bucksavage hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Troy Smith isnt a type of QB the Raiders target. Russell is
Old 04-10-2007, 04:37 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Troy Smith is wishing he gets picked on the 1st day.
Old 04-10-2007, 04:45 PM    (permalink
spinuzza13

yeah but did russel even get looked at
jamarcus russel 2006 season stats
Year GP Comp Att Yds Comp % TD INT
2006 13 203 311 2,542 65.3% 30 6

troy smith 2006 season stats
Year GP Comp Att Yds Comp % TD INT
2006 13 232 342 3,129 67.8% 28 8

smiths stats are even better
Old 04-10-2007, 04:46 PM    (permalink
spinuzza13

Their it is troy smith is way better than jamarcus russel biatches
Old 04-10-2007, 04:49 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Russell's stats are wrong, fix them.

Edit: You mixed the names up.

Last edited by slightlyaraiderfan : 04-10-2007 at 04:52 PM.
slightlyaraiderfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
spinuzza13

what are u talking about u show me then
Old 04-10-2007, 04:57 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

if prospects were based off stats then why wasnt Timmy Chang a 1st rounder.
Old 04-10-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

You mixed up the names:

Quote:
3. JaMarcus Russell, LSU 232 342 3129 67.8 9.1 28 8 15
Quote:
7. Troy Smith, Ohio St 203 311 2542 65.3 8.2 30 6 18
If you are going to use stats as your arguement, at least do it right.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:04 PM    (permalink
spinuzza13

i looked them up and i typed troy smith versus jamarcus russel and i just copied and pasted it gosh sorry
Old 04-10-2007, 05:42 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

troy smith will get drafted in the mid 3rd to late 4th. i agree CJ would be a great pick. but troy smith isnt all that good. look what happened in the championship game when he faced a great defence. i think trading for mccown and still have walter to go for the starting position would be way better than just troy smith. the 2nd rounder should be oline and in the 3rd we go dline TE or another oline

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.

Not only that, but JR played against the best defenses in the NCAA...look what happened to Smith when he played Florida, at a neutral site as well.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 06:01 AM    (permalink
acaladar

I dont care how good of a quater back you have he cant throw the ball if he gets knocked on his ass every play. The raiders need to fix their O line and draft Joe Thomas. Then maybe Andrew Walter will have a chance to throw without being the most sacked quater back in the league.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:22 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Were not going to take Joe Thomas 1st overall. It won't happen were going to eith take Calvin Jolhnson or Jamarcus Russell. We can redo the o line by taking guys in the 2nd 3rd 4th draft rounds.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 01:48 PM    (permalink
TRJ997
Rookie

TRJ997 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinuzza13 View Post
i would draft calvin johnson number 1 overall
You should have stopped here and everyone on this board would have agreed with you.
TRJ997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Raider_fan_Canada
Rookie

Raider_fan_Canada is a cocksman.Raider_fan_Canada is a cocksman.Raider_fan_Canada is a cocksman.

All I think about you mister is that you dont know **** about football and that you shoudnt write about it here or somewhere else.

Learn a little bit about the game and after that you will be able to say all the stupidities you want in a defendable way....
Raider_fan_Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

spinuzza13 u officially know the least football out of any1 here on nfl draft countdown PERIOD.....LMFAO... u say the craziest things lol

619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HAHAHA
that dude is quack lol
i agree with taking CJ though so ill
only give him -3 rep points lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 11:28 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

havent seen you in a while.
Old 04-28-2007, 12:27 AM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

Thumbs down

i forgot to give this thread a thumbs down rating.