Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-24-2006, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Surtain & Law

Who Is It?

Quote:
Surtain & Law
McAlister & Rolle
Lucas & Gamble
O'Neal & James
Harris & Woodson
Hall & Williams
Bailey & Foxworth
Other
Old 07-24-2006, 07:35 PM    (permalink
dukies9101
Rookie

dukies9101 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

your poll doesn't work for me. But if i had to pick one i personally would choose Law and Surtain because Surtain is still a beast, Law only has to be the number 2 cornerback and they are Chiefs.

Big 12 North Champions: Mizzou
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCshutEmDown
The only thing that will stop LJ is the endzone.
dukies9101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 07:36 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Lucas/Gamble. I also like the Cowboys corners alot, but they weren't listed.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 07:37 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukies9101
your poll doesn't work for me. But if i had to pick one i personally would choose Law and Surtain because Surtain is still a beast, Law only has to be the number 2 cornerback and they are Chiefs.
No way they are better than Gamble and Ken Lucas. Remember that Gamble was the #1 in Carolina before Lucas came. Both are great cornerbacks, and both are in the top 10, or at least top 15 best cornerbacks in the NFL. Both are on par with Surtain, but Law is nowhere near the CB he used to be.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Surtain & Law

Quote:
i dont think theres a number 2 i think theres more of a left corner cause there both on the field at the same time

also i think Law will play Right Corner and Surtain will play left
Old 07-24-2006, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Surtain & Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06
Quote:
No way they are better than Gamble and Ken Lucas. Remember that Gamble was the #1 in Carolina before Lucas came. Both are great cornerbacks, and both are in the top 10, or at least top 15 best cornerbacks in the NFL. Both are on par with Surtain, but Law is nowhere near the CB he used to be.
he led the NFL in INTS
Old 07-24-2006, 07:39 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surtain & Law
Quote:
Quote:
he led the NFL in INTS
cuz teams picked on him all the time.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Surtain & Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
he led the NFL in INTS
AND HE MADE THEM PAY FOR IT
Old 07-24-2006, 07:41 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
he led the NFL in INTS
he definitely wont do that again this year. you probably wouldnt even be talking about him if he wasnt on the chiefs
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
he led the NFL in INTS
Also in penalties. He can't cover a WR without holding him or interfering with him. Most of his picks last season were gifts, he didn't steal many away from WR's. He's not bad, when an opportunity comes, he doesn't mess up, I'm just saying he doesn't make opportunities to take the ball away like he used to. I doubt he will get more than 5 if that this season.
Surtain & Law

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
he led the NFL in INTS
he definitely wont do that again this year. you probably wouldnt even be talking about him if he wasnt on the chiefs
no way Law is a beast come on. and Surtain is my top 5 CB in the NFL now
Old 07-24-2006, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Surtain & Law

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
he led the NFL in INTS
Also in penalties. He can't cover a WR without holding him or interfering with him. Most of his picks last season were gifts, he didn't steal many away from WR's. He's not bad, when an opportunity comes, he doesn't mess up, I'm just saying he doesn't make opportunities to take the ball away like he used to. I doubt he will get more than 5 if that this season.
you will see
Old 07-24-2006, 07:43 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
he led the NFL in INTS
no way Law is a beast come on. and Surtain is my top 5 CB in the NFL now
How much did you watch him play last season?
Old 07-24-2006, 07:44 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait till Moss burn Surtain/Law. mmm
Old 07-24-2006, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol, I think Surtain and Law will be fine, but Gamble and Lucas just make a nasty pair.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 07:46 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stop being a homer. You only created this poll to get people to vote for Surtain and Law. Now that people aren't you're bitching about it. They are a nice duo, maybe top 5, but definately not the best. Now if this was 2001.....

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Surtain & Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan
Can't wait till Moss burns Surtain/Law. mmm
i cant wait till the raiders trade moss
but if he stays will make him pay
Old 07-24-2006, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ty Law had 11 penalties last year, 8 of them being interference calls. For reference, the entire Seattle Seahawks secondary had a total of 17 penalties last year. His interceptions came at unimportant times (week 17, 3 against Buffalo) and almost all of the were gimmee's.

I went for Rolle and McAlister because I'm not too crazy about Gamble.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Surtain & Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Stop being a homer. You only created this poll to get people to vote for Surtain and Law. Now that people aren't you're bitching about it. They are a nice duo, maybe top 5, but definately not the best. Now if this was 2001.....
im not bitching im say my oppion
Old 07-24-2006, 07:48 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
That almost makes sense, but no.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Surtain & Law

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
:roll: That almost makes sense, but no.
he ask to be trade to the falcons but they didnt want him
he said also ravens was and option
-last year
Old 07-24-2006, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What does that have to do with anything? TO wanted to be on the Falcons too but he isn't. It's not like Moss is going anywhere...

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
But he didnt gt traded there, so now you get the pleasure of watching him burn you 2x a year.
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck
Ty Law had 11 penalties last year, 8 of them being interference calls. For reference, the entire Seattle Seahawks secondary had a total of 17 penalties last year. His interceptions came at unimportant times (week 17, 3 against Buffalo) and almost all of the were gimmee's.

I went for Rolle and McAlister because I'm not too crazy about Gamble.
I also really like that duo, but McCalisters play dropped off quite a bit last season, but if he can return to form, their tandem dominates all.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Surtain & Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikings Fan
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
But he didnt gt traded there, so now you get the pleasure of watching him burn you 2x a year.
dont be shock if he does get traded