Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Diego Chargers Team Forum

San Diego Chargers Team Forum Discuss the Bolts

Old 04-12-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.
Default Schedules for SD

2007 Regular Season
Date Time Opponent ('06 Record) TV/Score Download
Sunday, September 9 1:15 pm Chicago Bears ^# FOX
Sunday, September 16 5:15 pm @ New England ^# NBC
Sunday, September 23 10:00 am @ Green Bay CBS
Sunday, September 30 1:15 PM Kansas City Chiefs ^ CBS
Sunday, October 7 1:15 pm @ Denver CBS
Sunday, October 14 1:15 pm Oakland Raiders CBS
Sunday, October 21 BYE
Sunday, October 28 1:05 pm Houston Texans CBS
Sunday, November 4 10:00 am @ Minnesota CBS
Sunday, November 11 5:15 pm Indianapolis Colts ^# NBC
Sunday, November 18 10:00 am* @ Jacksonville CBS
Sunday, November 25 1:15 pm* Baltimore Ravens ^# CBS
Sunday, December 2 10:00 am* @ Kansas City ^
CBS
Sunday, December 9 10:00 am* @ Tennessee CBS
Sunday, December 16 1:15 pm* Detroit Lions FOX
Monday, December 24 5:00 pm Denver Broncos ESPN
Sunday, December 30 1:15 pm @ Oakland

Which games you guys feel will impact the season most? Which do you want to see the most? I can't wait to go back into NE and beat up on the Patriots pretty good. The Colts game should be exciting too.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 04:01 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh, this schedule reminds me of the 05 schedule which was everyone's favorite excuse for why we didn't make the playoffs. We do get to play against the weak NFC Central, but so does everyone else in the division. But playing a first place schedule in the AFC is murder. I don't know how the Colts and Pats do it every year. At least the Ravens and Colts games are at home (I could be wrong but I believe the last time the Colts came to SD was the 1995 wild card game).

It's just a difficult schedule, but as always how we do in our division is going to determine the fate of the team. Looking at Denver's schedule, it's far easier, so we have to make it count against them (and SD) in order to defend the division championship. I think we can say though that HFA is probably out of the question this year.
Old 04-13-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran

sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.

Our first part of the schedule may be hard, but the last 3 of 4 games are against ****** teams

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
sdpads24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdpads24 View Post
Our first part of the schedule may be hard, but the last 3 of 4 games are against ****** teams
Denver and Tennesee could be tough games, but its good we end at Oakland, in case we need to make a last week push for the playoffs.
Old 04-13-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran

sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK17 View Post
Denver and Tennesee could be tough games, but its good we end at Oakland, in case we need to make a last week push for the playoffs.
I keep forgeting that Tenn is considered a ''good team'' now. There were a few years where they just flat out sucked.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
sdpads24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 07:01 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdpads24 View Post
I keep forgeting that Tenn is considered a ''good team'' now. There were a few years where they just flat out sucked.
Eh, they're not great, but they cant be looked at too lightly any more