Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-29-2006, 12:59 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermaineRace
Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84
The Browns have to be the worst franchise out there their never gonna win a SB.
Yeah ok, I'd still take Cleveland over Arizona, New Orleans & Detroit anyday. Atleast the Browns could win championships at one time, New Orleans & Arizona never have & never will. Detroit couldn't even win a championship with their greatest player, Jim Brown brought us a title.
:? I agree with the other two but Arizona is on their way up.
Talking about the entire history of the franchises and WHO CARES Cleveland will still win one before that pathetic waste of room for and NFL team, LA could start a team tomorrow and in 10 years have a better history than Arizona.
Old 07-29-2006, 09:31 AM    (permalink
Hail Browns
Rookie

Hail Browns hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think that some of you should realize that INJURIES aren't a product of bad ownership, and in this case it has nothing to do with the management
either. The point simply is that every time that we get something going, SOMETHING, or everything really, goes wrong. We've had more freak injuries and unlikely accidents than anyone. Like the penalty flag to the eye, is that poor drafting? No, it's a ref who's either ret@rded, or he just doesn't like that particular player. You know what, I'm just going to stop there, because I really don't feel like typing all day, and I'm just making myself angry thinking about all of our problems.
Hail Browns is offline   Reply With Quote