Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 04-13-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
tylere0814

Our LB's are deep, but we dont really have that one playmaker. Wilson is a great pass rusher, and can play any Strong Side, Weak Side and Middle. Proably wont happen, but at this point i'd be happy with any action from the front office.
Old 04-13-2007, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

edit: Did not notice he had been released yea sure what do we have to lose by signing him?? nothing but i think childress wants to stay young hence no joe Horn/Eric Moulds so i dont think he will go after him

Last edited by Crazy_Chris : 04-13-2007 at 08:14 PM.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Severe Punishment
Veteran

Severe Punishment hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

No thanks.
Severe Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 08:16 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severe Punishment View Post
No thanks.
Yeah, Im going to Agree. He's Hurt with that Neck Injury i think. Someone said in the NFL Section of the Forum that he is expected to miss the 07 Season. Im happy with the LB core we have.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Severe Punishment
Veteran

Who knows with Speilman and Childress...they're probably still workin the wire hoping another safety becomes available.
Old 04-13-2007, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol... or they are hoping someone else cuts their slot reciever so we can sign them to be our starter

Last edited by Crazy_Chris : 04-13-2007 at 08:37 PM.
Old 04-13-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Severe Punishment
Veteran

I like the notion of Harper playing the Nickel CB , and he does provide some depth...but I'm really hoping we take a CB somewhere in the draft.
Or Hawkins or Gordon make carl lewis like strides and can be counted on for depth (for more than just the practice squad)
Old 04-13-2007, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

harper? I believe he signed with the Titans... you must be thinking of Dwight Smith?
Old 04-13-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Severe Punishment
Veteran

My bad, I meant to say Doss....

it's been a long day.
Old 04-13-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

oohhhh ok got ya... yea well to me Daymeion hughes sounds good in the third but it all depends on what we do in the first two rounds
Old 04-13-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Severe Punishment
Veteran

I've read twice now that Doss is someone who is probably going to see some action as the nickel back. I think that's fine Doss is athletic enough to play that slot and back up both safety spots.
I wouldn't mind Hughes in the 3rd...just not so sure he lasts that long.
Old 04-13-2007, 11:25 PM    (permalink
VikesRule
Rookie

VikesRule hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'd take Wilson in a heartbeat. He's a proven player and would be good to help mentor Greenway and the other backers. Sort of like how Greg Biekert (sp?) helped us a few years back.
VikesRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It'd be nice, but it would be somewhat unnecessary and it's unrealistic.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 12:30 PM    (permalink
russie
Veteran

russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i say sign him to a veteran minimum, one year contract. if he gets healthy and performs well, sign him to a better contract next year. if he wouldnt go for that, **** him
Old 04-15-2007, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Severe Punishment
Veteran

Good luck with that [Rolling eyes]
As long as he can pass a physical some team is going to offer him a 3 year big money deal....my guess would be Detroit.