Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 04-13-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Al Wilson

Lets take him, hes amazing and we have cap room, we could do with him in the middle
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post
Lets take him, hes amazing and we have cap room, we could do with him in the middle
I've heard that his back is in pretty bad shape (in fact, I think I remember reading that the reason his trade to the Giants or Lions didn't go through was because he failed his physical or something).

If he's hurting enough to fail his physical, I'm not sure how much help he'd be to our LB core (especially for the price he'd likely ask). I'd rather give Tulloch/Fowler a chance to prove themselves at MLB...
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Phrost

You guys are stacked at LB overall spend it elsewhere.
Old 04-14-2007, 08:23 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I say lets bring him in for at least an interview and a physical. The guy was a former Pro Bowler the last few seasons, and is one of the top MLB in the game. Whats the problem with an interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 02:00 AM    (permalink
HorusKing
Rookie

HorusKing hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I say do it and the injury might not be that bad as reported. The interview can't hurt and plus he is from Tennessee. I think we need to look at MLB's Brandon Siler & Buster Davis in the 3rd or 4th round.
HorusKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Bobertchin
Veteran

Bobertchin wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Bobertchin wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Bobertchin wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Bobertchin wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Bobertchin wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Bobertchin wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Bobertchin wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Bobertchin wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Bobertchin wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Bobertchin wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Bobertchin wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

It wouldn't hurt to give him a physical. He may be willing to take a bit less too, because we can't afford to give a risky guy a lot of money (and neither can anyone else). If he CAN play, he would be a nice guy to have.

All that said, I seriously doubt we would do it. Fisher just doesn't value MLB that much anymore. We don't use them enough in our system.
Bobertchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

no thanks to mr. wilson. weve invested money on fowler and tulloch and we could still draft a LB, so lets pass on this one.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
no thanks to mr. wilson. weve invested money on fowler and tulloch and we could still draft a LB, so lets pass on this one.
With so many needs on our team, I think the coaches are content with letting Fowler & Tulloch fight for the starting job.

Hopefully, one of the young guys will pan out...
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would strongly reccomed you spend it elsewhere on... perhaps on hartwell.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 03:29 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicktheGreat View Post
With so many needs on our team, I think the coaches are content with letting Fowler & Tulloch fight for the starting job.

Hopefully, one of the young guys will pan out...
fowler blows, end of story, i have no hope in him
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobertchin
All that said, I seriously doubt we would do it. Fisher just doesn't value MLB that much anymore. We don't use them enough in our system.
Exactly. We run too many Nickle formations, and our MLB doesn't see the field too much. Thats why we'll never break the bank for any big name MLB, or select Ray Maulauga next year in the first round(Like I saw one '08 Mock has us selecting) or take a MLB highly in any other draft. We just don't use them as much as other teams.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 08:50 AM    (permalink
HorusKing
Rookie

HorusKing hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The problem with the titans defense is that they have no leader and think AL Wilson can bring leadership where he was the catalyst in that Broncos defense. If we don't address this position in free agency I think the 3rd or 4th round we need to get a good young MLB like Brandon Siler, Buster Davis. I have no faith in Fowler who was a back up in Dallas or Stephen Tulloch.
HorusKing is offline   Reply With Quote