giantfAn

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Ha, ha.
i assume that was for the lock .. then unlock
Old 07-29-2006, 01:08 AM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i've been eating normal lucky charms for the past couple of days when such things as choclate ones are out :shock: :shock: :shock: !!!

im gunna go beat up my mother for not buying the choclate ones.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 01:08 AM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:
Ha, ha.
Yoda you are twisted. :twisted:
I'm too nice. I love u Guru.

If you were nice,you'd get me my avi privelages back.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 01:09 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am one twisted *****.
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am one twisted ***********.
cool..

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy
i've been eating normal lucky charms for the past couple of days when such things as choclate ones are out :shock: :shock: :shock: !!!

See, this is why I made this thread. To inform the general public, and to start violence between family members.
Old 07-29-2006, 01:10 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ha, ha.

Only Admins can do that.
frogstomp

Yoda is a stud. I tried asking him out before, but he told me he didn't swing that way.

Then the next day I saw him with Brad Pitt, but he says they're just friends...
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Does anyone seperate the charms from the cereal. I like to poor a bowl and get another one, then put the charms in the other bowl, then eat the normal cereal with milk, then ball up the charms and eat them all at once.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 01:11 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Quote:

Does anyone seperate the charms from the cereal. I like to poor a bowl and get another one, then put the charms in the other bowl, then eat the normal cereal with milk, then ball up the charms and eat them all at once.
I just get one bowl, but avoid eating all the marshmellows. Then at the end, I have a bowl of marshmellows, and I eat that. Delicious.
Old 07-29-2006, 01:12 AM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Yoda is a stud. I tried asking him out before, but he told me he didn't swing that way.

I saw them getting out of a dark place.... and yoda's hair was messed up..
Old 07-29-2006, 01:12 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ha, ha.

I'm working on it......this is what I just put in a secret spot......

Can he (elway777) have his avy privlages back....he is a good guy, I don't think he'll cause any trouble.
Old 07-29-2006, 01:13 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider
Quote:

Damn you Brad Pitt!!! This isn't the first time you've stolen the heart of someone I love!

Except last time, he did it literally... poor Jennie never had a chance without a heart...
Old 07-29-2006, 01:14 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ha, ha.

Can he (elway777) have his avy privlages back....he is a good guy, I don't think he'll cause any trouble.
He really did.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 01:14 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey hey hey, keep it on topic...Chocolate Lucky Charms.
Old 07-29-2006, 01:15 AM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider
Quote:

Damn you Brad Pitt!!! This isn't the first time you've stolen the heart of someone I love!

Except last time, he did it literally... poor Jennie never had a chance without a heart...
Jenny's with me.. and Vince :shock:
Old 07-29-2006, 01:15 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan
Yes, yes, wouldn't want to get this locked.

Mods: Could I get this stickied?
Old 07-29-2006, 01:16 AM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Quote:
HOW DOES BRAD PITT AND YODA NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH LUCKY CHARMS? ARE YOU DRUNK?
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
What, me and Brad Pitt I'm sure both enjoy chocolate lucky charms, so it is on topic.
Xonraider
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
What, me and Brad Pitt I'm sure both enjoy chocolate lucky charms, so it is on topic.
You eat them right after you wake up..
Old 07-29-2006, 01:17 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Now that I think about it, sarf has gotten a lot more lame since he's become a mod.

You know what could really push your popularity back up, sarf?

A public backing of Chocolate Lucky Charms as the best cereal ever... that and giving me all your mod powers.
Old 07-29-2006, 01:18 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Quote:

No.
Old 07-29-2006, 01:18 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Now that I think about it, sarf has gotten a lot more lame since he's become a mod.

You know what could really push your popularity back up, sarf?

A public backing of Chocolate Lucky Charms as the best cereal ever... that and giving me all your mod powers.
What about my pop?
Old 07-29-2006, 01:19 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No.
Haha, I love how you actually answered that.

Here's a good idea to keep this going... what are some other new good ideas for Lucky Charm improvement?
Old 07-29-2006, 01:19 AM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ha, ha.

:?:secret spot
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote